• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Won’t amount to more than loss of a vacation day and expense of o2.

Thing is the group passing our stories around are told by all the people they talk to “They got their jobs back already”

It’s a common thing that everyone thinks the fired were hired back.

Fake News.

1686436270232.gif

Lots of shine on top of that pink skull.

I’m going to have to avoid that zone with the clippers or risk serious issues on the beach trips.
Sunscreen and a wide brim hat. Almost forgot, long sleeve shirts.
The dermatologists love to burn and filet you. Those chemical peels really suck. But you will have baby soft skin a month or so after the chemical peel.

This will have an impact….

This will have an impact….

Hmmm...how about religious exemption for forced death jabs?

Thing is the group passing our stories around are told by all the people they talk to “They got their jobs back already”

Fake News.

Damn, Phil. Save some pussy for everyone else.

Reactions: slowworm

Fake News.

I’m just now seeing this.
Nice work Phil. Keep up the good fight my friend. Don’t let them forget who you are.
Remember the squeaky wheel….

We have 7 dudes that were granted religious exemptions but told they could not be accommodated - it would be too big a burden on the mission.

Yet the state issued orders making the accommodations we sought mandatory just a month after my suspension when vaccinated Troopers continued to get COVID probably taking 10 days free vacation to sit home asymptomatic.

These Saintly Seven should already be healed. There has been some negotiation but it’s comedy on the part of the state basically telling them they must plead guilty and accept time served. All seven told the state to eat a big dick.

An injunction kept them from being fired so they have been suspended without pay more than two years now.

Doing some internet sleuthing I found this gem I was never aware of by the civil service commissioner…..

6E938D42-A526-4741-A48E-9B49E903DF6D.png

If this were done I would have LEOSA back and perhaps the school resource officer position I applied for a few weeks ago might have earned a response. Not too many places willing to say “Hey we hired a Dishonorable Discharge to watch your kids”

With all the favorable wind I’m concerned in my Federal case affidavit I might have said too much.

Most of my fellow Dishonorables followed a template in their affidavits. Mine is a bit more involved.

For more reasons than purely fetal cells (reason enough) these mandates are unlawful.

My concern is if they accept my affidavit than there is precedent to never again allow a mandate such as this which would be my intent.

Our case

The affidavits were filed May 12, 23 and my affidavit is 18 of 30.

I think the other 29 are all almost word for word the same.

Hope I don’t get screwed for missing the memo.

We have 7 dudes that were granted religious exemptions but told they could not be accommodated - it would be too big a burden on the mission.

Yet the state issued orders making the accommodations we sought mandatory just a month after my suspension when vaccinated Troopers continued to get COVID probably taking 10 days free vacation to sit home asymptomatic.

These Saintly Seven should already be healed. There has been some negotiation but it’s comedy on the part of the state basically telling them they must plead guilty and accept time served. All seven told the state to eat a big dick.

An injunction kept them from being fired so they have been suspended without pay more than two years now.

Doing some internet sleuthing I found this gem I was never aware of by the civil service commissioner…..

View attachment 8174949

If this were done I would have LEOSA back and perhaps the school resource officer position I applied for a few weeks ago might have earned a response. Not too many places willing to say “Hey we hired a Dishonorable Discharge to watch your kids”

With all the favorable wind I’m concerned in my Federal case affidavit I might have said too much.

Most of my fellow Dishonorables followed a template in their affidavits. Mine is a bit more involved.

For more reasons than purely fetal cells (reason enough) these mandates are unlawful.

My concern is if they accept my affidavit than there is precedent to never again allow a mandate such as this which would be my intent.

Our case

The affidavits were filed May 12, 23 and my affidavit is 18 of 30.

I think the other 29 are all almost word for word the same.

Hope I don’t get screwed for missing the memo.
You would make a great school resource officer.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
You would make a great school resource officer.
It sounded like a cool job.

Christian school, required proof of weapons qualification and monthly training with more advanced training quarterly.

Would have made going to Sig quarterly again a possibility.

They required LEOSA status. My DD prevents that.

It would be tough getting back up to speed though. My skills suck now. I may have shot pistol 2-3 times in the last two years and I get to the rifle range infrequently.

I signed up for a scoped rifle class at Sig in September. Won’t require much more than laying on my mat and and making a clean trigger break but looking forward to it.

Christian school, required proof of weapons qualification and monthly training with more advanced training quarterly.

It would be tough getting back up to speed though. My skills suck now. I may have shot pistol 2-3 times in the last two years and I get to the rifle range infrequently.

I signed up for a scoped rifle class at Sig in September. Won’t require much more than laying on my mat and and making a clean trigger break but looking forward to it.
What is the reason that they won't overlook that, it was bullshit. I, you, and they know it.
Don't beg, but don't give up, you'd be the best school resource officer around

Reactions: Tokay444
What is the reason that they won't overlook that, it was bullshit. I, you, and they know it.
Don't beg, but don't give up, you'd be the best school resource officer around
Probably because the massholes that right the rules in the state won't allow him to carry a firearm

Probably because the massholes that right the rules in the state won't allow him to carry a firearm
It was this time last year they pulled our licenses.

Lied and threatened us with criminal charges if we didn’t find a place to lawfully store our guns.

Local PD said they can eat a dick and got me my license in record time.

Come to find out they never pulled our licenses….it was all intimidation and bullshit.

That alone should be a retaliation charge with a pretty good settlement.

Problem with the SRO job is they want LEOSA for the ability to carry in otherwise prohibited places and the fact it is renewed through a department vetting process.

Lied and threatened us with criminal charges if we didn’t find a place to lawfully store our guns.

Come to find out they never pulled our licenses….it was all intimidation and bullshit.

Problem with the SRO job is they want LEOSA for the ability to carry in otherwise prohibited places and the fact it is renewed through a department vetting process.
Around here the sheriff's department covers all the sro for the public schools. After the private school shooting a few weeks ago the governor was working on a bill for them to cover the private schools also. Since property taxes are paying for the sheriff's department and public schools even if you don't have children or your children are in private schools I think it should be covered.

You may be doing a great work in Mass. Keep in mind that although it could make the world a better place, you and yours will or are paying the price personally. Heros are feted because they sacrifice personally for the benefit of others. My altruism is getting pretty raggedy these days. The USMC may not want to claim me much longer. You could move and take your family away from that BS.

The best things that have happened to me involved forced removal of super stressful conditions, usually with lots of unknowns added in. I can’t say it was comfortable at the time, but thank fucking God it happened.

You may be doing a great work in Mass. Keep in mind that although it could make the world a better place, you and yours will or are paying the price personally. Heros are feted because they sacrifice personally for the benefit of others. My altruism is getting pretty raggedy these days. The USMC may not want to claim me much longer. You could move and take your family away from that BS.
One thing to remember. The institution is greater than the people. They can redesign, reconstruct or completely change it and you are not important. Either you conform or be discarded. It doesn't matter if you are a private or a four star general, a mayor , a governor or even the president. They will simply shed those that don't conform and move on.

PM sent about excellent training opportunities in your AO.

Reactions: pmclaine
A long term update on my nephew. The CG has sent a letter that any and all negative records regarding his refusal to take the shot be removed from his record. He and a handful of others have “won”.

It cost him a lot of energy and derision but he has come through with his honor and conscience intact. He says now that he is vindicated he will be separating at the next opportunity and will tell everyone considering serving to run the other way.

Around here the sheriff's department covers all the sro for the public schools. After the private school shooting a few weeks ago the governor was working on a bill for them to cover the private schools also. Since property taxes are paying for the sheriff's department and public schools even if you don't have children or your children are in private schools I think it should be covered.
We do it all here, SO. There are two groups, the SRO's and DARE. The SRO's are "paid for" by the schools during the school year, in the summer they go back to the road. The Dare girls this is all they do.

Personally I would not like it, parents are pretty petty, I deal with enough stupid daily, I don't need more emotional stupidity.

We do it all here, SO. There are two groups, the SRO's and DARE. The SRO's are "paid for" by the schools during the school year, in the summer they go back to the road. The Dare girls this is all they do.

Personally I would not like it, parents are pretty petty, I deal with enough stupid daily, I don't need more emotional stupidity.
"Paid for". It's a political way of money accounting for budget increases for both.
The school board: We need more funds for school resource officers and safety of the children.
Sheriff Department: We need more funds to protect and serve. We are short staffed for a vast majority of the year because we provide officers to the schools.

Shody Vaxx quality meant some batches were near guaranteed to cause damage guess who got those batches ,employer mandated folks ,nurses and doctors

Last edited:
"Paid for". It's a political way of money accounting for budget increases for both.
The school board: We need more funds for school resource officers and safety of the children.
Sheriff Department: We need more funds to protect and serve. We are short staffed for a vast majority of the year because we provide officers to the schools.
Well no, I put paid for in quotes because public schools are tax supported and so is the SO. It all goes back to the tax payers money. The schools are "their own thing" here, the money goes straight to the "school" to make it easy.

Here our budget is assigned by the county. So both ".gov institutions" don't get money straight from the county. But we do get it from the taxpayer.

I am not sure how it works other places but that is it here.

Also anything we sell, be it an old patrol car, or something like gunz that can not be returned that money goes back to the county. We can not "make money". Things like the CCW and such can have a fee, but that fee is generally set by the county or state and is to cover costs of people doing business. If you want a copy of a report there is a cost with that to cover the time and supplies (CD,DVD bluray...) that go into it. General information requests are the same way.

IIRC in the beginning the vax was supposed to be kept at 80° below zero. Then all of a sudden they stopped talking about it
And this shocks you? You are not to remember any of that stuff they said, none of it.

The “Saintly Six” were reinstated today.

These 6 guys, there were actually 7, were recognized to have sincerely held beliefs.

Despite that they went through three trials and were put in the pipeline to be dishonorably discharged.

An injunction issued preventing their firing and today the arbitrator reversed it with backpay..

The 7th Trooper, on his last night of work, next day all his gear was being recovered and he would be suspended, responded to a call of a wrong way driver and ended up going car to car to stop him. He was out injured and they didnt get to try him so when the mandate ended he was told when you are healed just come back let bygones be bygones.

Those that were forced to resign or retire are still out.

I’m one of “Bakers Dozen” the 13 Dishonorably Discharged”

No relief yet for anyone else but today helps.

The “Saintly Six” were reinstated today.

These 6 guys, there were actually 7, were recognized to have sincerely held beliefs.

Despite that they went through three trials and were put in the pipeline to be dishonorably discharged.

An injunction issued preventing their firing and today the arbitrator reversed it with backpay..

The 7th Trooper, on his last night of work, next day all his gear was being recovered and he would be suspended, responded to a call of a wrong way driver and ended up going car to car to stop him. He was out injured and they didnt get to try him so when the mandate ended he was told when you are healed just come back let bygones be bygones.

Those that were forced to resign or retire are still out.

I’m one of “Bakers Dozen” the 13 Dishonorably Discharged”

No relief yet for anyone else but today helps.

My wife just saw this this morning in the news, and I had to come over here and see.
So, pmcclain, you’re not one of the ones that will be reinstated?

My wife just saw this this morning in the news, and I had to come over here and see.
So, pmcclain, you’re not one of the ones that will be reinstated?
Nope I’m in “Bakers Dozen” one of the thirteen denied recognition of our exemption requests and dishonorably discharged.

It certainly helps us and our Union Grievance will come up next.

Denying an exemption is a very high bar to pass and higher still is proving that accommodations would irreparably harm the ability of the organization to function.

What is totally fucked is that working in the same office was a Trooper that was medically accommodated and a Trooper that was recognized to have sincerely held beliefs but denied accommodations because it would be too burdensome.

One thought would be that they set up that scenario as a poison pill in order to ensure our cases would succeed but facts are they are that inept to realize the absurdity of their statements and actions.

By statute a Dishonorably Discharged Trooper can not be rehired unless by the Governor or Legislative action.

If we are called back it will be a first.

When the State Pllice was forced to consolidate with some other hack police agencies in 1991 the Troopers that had been through the Academy and considered themselves “Real Troopers” as opposed to the sheep dipped Troopers from the registry, Capitol and municipal police departments given uniforms and instant seniority, had silver pins made up “RT” that they wore on their uniforms to designate themselves “Real Troopers”.

I want thirteen pins “DD” designating “Dishonorable Discharge” should I ever wear the uniform again.

There won’t be thirteen though. One is now a NH Trooper and loves it. Another is a ballisticisn in Oklahoma and thinks it’s the best thing to happen to his family.

Came to read what effect this may have and hope it creates precedent for a very favorable outcome for you and the other 12 DD troopers Phil.

I would say you should move to a free state and be a trooper or LEO there.
Free people need good and moral men as LEO too.
Me and the future Mrs were looking at rural property in a free place this week.
My 11 yr old said “I would miss my friends.
Oh yeah, and my mom…”.

And then got going about having a shooting range off the back deck and being able to be outside almost all the time (she has learned people are scarier than bears or mtn lions and knows it is true)
Never again mentioned missing anyone again.
Just about how great it would be.

Lotta good places for your boy to fish….. 😎

Came to read what effect this may have and hope it creates precedent for a very favorable outcome for you and the other 12 DD troopers Phil.

I would say you should move to a free state and be a trooper or LEO there.
Free people need good and moral men as LEO too.
Me and the future Mrs were looking at rural property in a free place this week.
My 11 yr old said “I would miss my friends.
Oh yeah, and my mom…”.

And then got going about having a shooting range off the back deck and being able to be outside almost all the time (she has learned people are scarier than bears or mtn lions and knows it is true)
Never again mentioned missing anyone again.
Just about how great it would be.

Lotta good places for your boy to fish….. 😎
Sorry to derail the thread, future Mrs? Congratulations!!!!!

Man there is some real shit in the policing profession. The public review web page of records came out.

Some pretty wild stuff in there and most of those dudes are still working.

They determined to character assassinate us….

51E864BE-FC8A-4B81-83F5-DB2C39BB7141.png

Anyone reading it would think “Geez if a cop only gets a 30 day suspension for an OUI what did this guy do to get terminated?”

Makes it seem like we were child molesters or wife beaters.

I find it interesting my old agency won’t even claim me as a former member but guys with real claims of misconduct and still working are still named to that agency. I’m an “UnAssociated Officer”.

One of my unvax comrades went to another department after he RESIGNED rather than get the shot and his record indicates he was terminated from his new department. A slander on him and his new department.

I’m an old dude with no fucks to give but for the kids that are with me in my redoubt this shit will follow them forever.

Some are in new agencies and when some Karen sees they were terminated for conduct unbecoming how far will their new HR go to keep them employed?

Pick up a shirt or donate to our GSG so we can beat these guys like a drum please.