• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Know how I know you are a libtard?
Please tell me as I sit here looking at all my guns, sbr, suppressors, 50k + rounds of loaded ammo, and nice stocked supply of reloading equipment, no debt, retiring from the military soon and voted Republican in everything state and federal my entire life except once in Alaska. Please tell me how I'm a libtard......

Please tell me as I sit here looking at all my guns, sbr, suppressors, 50k + rounds of loaded ammo, and nice stocked supply of reloading equipment, no debt, retiring from the military soon and voted Republican in everything state and federal my entire life except once in Alaska. Please tell me how I'm a libtard......

You're a Libtard.... You said please........

Let me make one thing absolutely clear , Trump ain't my God, or anybody else's. Take your blasphemy somewhere else. There's only one man offering grace and salvation .
Trump ain't that man and neither is any politician.

With that said yes , I am very proud of what Trump did in office.
You missed the point , if you got the shot then good for you , I'm tired of being told I should get one.
I'm also one step away of taking a baseball bat to the next person that tells me to wear a mask.

What I don't get is , if you got the shot, then why you worried, why you come on here with the whole " boo hoo all the unvacced are sick "
We're all gonna die , blah , blah , blah .
Seriously , just go live you life , wear your mask , get your shot and do whatever the hell it is you want to do .

I don't play baseball, and I'm tired of the name calling by my team.
@forrestgump01 has never done that, i just like what he said. He can stop by any time for a beer and bbq on the house.

I changed my mine based on some of your statements. I do not think I would like to make mutual acquaintance. Advocating shipping people off that are to blame for today's issues gives me some bad flashbacks to history.

Some of you others. Best stay clear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
@forrestgump01 has never done that, i just like what he said. He can stop by any time for a beer and bbq on the house.

You've been around for 9 years with less than 900 posts and now you're going to go there......

Screenshot_20210901-192331_Facebook.jpg

I think you're a cuck, if I bring ice cream can I come over ?
I'll let you watch.

Simply voting Republican is not proof that you don't suffer from libtardism. Especially if you've been voting for swamp creatures.

ETA, I bet you think Milley is a good officer.

Simply voting Republican is not proof that you don't suffer from libtardism. Especially if you've been voting for swamp creatures.

ETA, I bet you think Milley is a good officer.

The man got a shot. And the local yahoos smeared him. Nothing to do with politics.

By all means, continue to show your true colors. "Think like us, act like us, or be punished"

If that's what it means to be conservative, then count me out.

Reactions: Schroedernd
My state gov mandated the vaccine for me.
based on my job and license.

Here is the big thing IMO. My decisions about the jab should be mine. Not mandated by tyrants yelling “science!!”
I believe for many, the risk of an experimental med that has questionable efficacy, is higher than the benefits.

Yes, I understand research. Medical research in fact.
and they have lied enough about all of this IMO to call into question anything they say about it.

Like this. Do you believe anything out of Hillary’s mouth? Or Pelosi?

Now, lets see how hard they witch hunt the religious exemption forms…… I believe the state will demand to see those exemption papers, under emergency order of course, and then target people based on that. Watch it happen.

Put someone else's name on all of your posts and read through them then you will know why everyone is looking at you funny. Sorry.

But magafan, your God Trump poured billions into getting this vaccine out in record time and got the shot himself.....
he also let rosenstein run the DOJ and let wray run the FBI.
unfortunately, trump had no idea how bad it was, and if he did, he would have been killed and not just framed for collusion.

trump admitted in his recent interview on hannity that he didn't know that pfizer controlled the fda until after he approved the program.

* “Today no war has been declared — and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack”

* “We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day”

* “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”

Last edited:
Lets not divide ourselves over whether or not he or she gets the jab. I do believe we all stand for personal choice. If you want the jab, get it. If you don't want the jab, that's fine too. If someone gets the jab, it's not going to effect those of us who decide not to get the jab. Stop trying to divide our side with trivial things. I hope if you get the jab things work out. But there will be some who will say, "I told ya so" no matter which side of the argument you are on.

Busted.......

So much for your first statement.

Maybe we should come up with a covid exchange program . All of you chicken littles can pack you stuff and we will exchange you for some of the aussies who don't want to be there.
It will be perfect for you , everyone's gonna be masked and vaccinated so you won't have to worry about a thing. You'll even get to sit around drinking fosters and BBQ' ing kangaroo shit . And in return we might get some guys that like freedom.
EVERYBODYS HAPPY !!!!!!

Kinda like concentrating them all in a single area or camp.

Reactions: Schroedernd
look at the lies they spread...to fool you or trick you into getting the clotshot...
why are they lying? why doesn't the truth work?

ZrFcuxJl.png

still trust them?

Well that garbage rag is well known for making up lies from scratch. Remember the one about Marines rolling around in Iraq throwing out candy to kids and when kids ran to pick it up the Marines would shoot them? Yeah, lots of made up bullshit from them.

Reactions: MCSO1357

14-fold reductions in excess deaths with IVM use in Peru, then 13-fold increase after IVM restricted​

The clinical experience of IVM treatments of COVID-19 in 25 countries extends far beyond the RCT results summarized, yet incomplete tracking and lack of control data exclude most of this for evaluation. The record of nationally authorized such treatments in Peru provides a notable exception [42]. In ten states of Peru, mass IVM treatments of COVID-19 were conducted through a broadside, army-led effort, Mega-Operación Tayta (MOT), that began on different dates in each state. In these MOT states, excess deaths dropped sharply over 30 days from peak deaths by a mean of 74%, in close time conjunction with MOT start date (Fig. 1B). In 14 states of Peru having locally administered IVM distributions, the mean reduction in excess deaths over 30 days from peak deaths was 53%, while in Lima, which had minimal IVM distributions during the first wave of the pandemic due to restrictive government policies there, the corresponding 30-day decrease in excess deaths was 25%.

This is exactly whats up.

Truth is a covid "Z-pack" would treat symptoms and keep most of the population out of E-rooms.

Any one that doesn't stand to make money or want controll of you will know this is true.

All the rest are lying M-Fers.

This is exactly whats up.

Truth is a covid "Z-pack" would treat symptoms and keep most of the population out of E-rooms.

Any one that doesn't stand to make money or want controll of you will know this is true.

All the rest are lying M-Fers.
why would the pharmacy sell you some pills for a few bucks when they can get $50 every time they give you a new clotshot?

Reactions: Doc68
Okay I'm not good with medical terms and spelling of drugs.

Will someone write the course of treatment and proper names of the covid Z-pack for me.

I will petition Governor Abbott since it appears he has not yet been bought off by big pharma.

It plays to his voter base so maybe he will be interested if enough pressure is applied.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Wasn't asking for a left wing agenda false interpretation.

Don't know who's payroll your on but they should ask for thier money back.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Wasn't asking for a left wing agenda false interpretation.

Don't know who's payroll your on but they should ask for thier money back.
So posting published studies that don't agree with your take on things is left wing agenda? Got it. Sounds to me like your a Commie

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Anyone can poke around till they find bullshit that suits thier liberal agenda.

My dil is a RN and besides herself 80% of the staff refuse to get the shots so the rather large facility can't do shit about it as they are allready understaffed.

Her opinion since she is not a paid schill, with an actual degree in the medical field is enough for me.
She said all about the money and controll of the sheep.

You can tell us of your fleece bearing buddies heard mentality all you want but all we hear is- baaabaaanbaaa as you are indoctrinated and enslaved.

Last edited:
Well wife was forced to get it. They recieved statements to sign with wording to include either medical or religious exemptions may not be considered an out. Absolutely fucking insane what this has come down to.

I will and have not shamed anyone forced to get this experiment but damn it should be up to the person.

Then explain this one.

In summary, based on the totality of the trials and epidemiologic evidence presented in this review along with the preliminary findings of the Unitaid/WHO meta-analysis of treatment RCTs and the guideline recommendation from the international BIRD conference, ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

I pulled this from here.

Then explain this one.

In summary, based on the totality of the trials and epidemiologic evidence presented in this review along with the preliminary findings of the Unitaid/WHO meta-analysis of treatment RCTs and the guideline recommendation from the international BIRD conference, ivermectin should be globally and systematically deployed in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

I pulled this from here.

Well written article. 3 things I don't like about it: most of the research is prior to the D variant, very small test samples, and I take any research conducted out of Bangladesh, India, and Iraq with a grain of salt.....but it did show some good results preventing death from covid. This little nugget is interesting though

"In 4 of the studies, ivermectin was identified as having the highest or among the highest of binding affinities to spike protein S1 binding domains of SARS-CoV-2 among hundreds of molecules collectively examined, with ivermectin not being the particular focus of study in 4 of these studies.27 This is the same mechanism by which viral antibodies, in particular, those generated by the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines contain the SARS-CoV-2 virus."

Meh, don’t need to read studies published in 3rd world shitholes, it’s not like there isn’t any real world data here 🙄

Well written article. 3 things I don't like about it: most of the research is prior to the D variant, very small test samples, and I take any research conducted out of Bangladesh, India, and Iraq with a grain of salt.....but it did show some good results preventing death from covid. This little nugget is interesting though

"In 4 of the studies, ivermectin was identified as having the highest or among the highest of binding affinities to spike protein S1 binding domains of SARS-CoV-2 among hundreds of molecules collectively examined, with ivermectin not being the particular focus of study in 4 of these studies.27 This is the same mechanism by which viral antibodies, in particular, those generated by the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines contain the SARS-CoV-2 virus."
The study you posted was in already hospitalized patients.

every Ivm/hcq study I have seen has said it is the most successful the sooner you take it at the onset of symptoms, not after the viral infection has made its way into the lungs and your body has started attacking its organs. Key is to stop viral replication before it overwhelms the body, not wait until it’s shutting down.

it is unbelievable that the medical community claims the only way to treat Covid is wait until you are so sick you can’t function without hospital equipment or take a vaccine with 40% efficacy.

early treat has always been best no matter what disease it is and it’s unbelievable we have done nothing of the sort.

the reason we haven’t is because their would never have been an EUA for a vaccine if their was effective pre treatments.