My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
For those of you who you/your spouse were forced to take the vaccine, please post pictures. I'd like to see a picture of someone in the US, held down and forcefully injected. I walked away from my previous Libtard employer 10 weeks ago. New company is a breath of fresh air. If you are competent at your job, and have a desired skill set, nobody can force you to do shit..... while at it, ask for an extra week of vacation, and pay increase. You are welcome, as my advice was free!
Except when your governor mandates it based on your work and license through the state.

So yeah, its not that easy to just up and move out of state with shared custody and a life built somewhere new.
22 yrs in this, not really interested in changing careers.

Reactions: 346ci

346ci

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2010
    NC
    For those of you who that you/your spouse were forced to take the vaccine, please post pictures. I'd like to see a picture of someone in the US, held down and forcefully injected. I walked away from my previous Libtard employer 10 weeks ago. New company is a breath of fresh air. If you are competent at your job, and have a desired skill set, nobody can force you to do shit..... while at it, ask for an extra week of vacation, and pay increase. You are welcome, as my advice was free!
    You might be safe now, insurance is next. How many more times can you afford to run?

Reactions: Bradu

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I listen to this lady's podcasts a lot. She's on the air now if people want to listen in. She's interviewing Dr. Ben Marble. He's no fan of Dr. Death Fauci.

This morning's podcast doesn't appear to be archived yet but you should be able to get it here:

I'll try to edit this later with a link to this morning's podcast.

Dr. Marble mentioned that Tylenol has killed more people than Ivermectin. I thought that was an incredible claim and looked for comparisons between the two drugs but could not find any but I did find this article:

Dr. Marble has started an organization that treats Covid-19 patients. He said that his organization can treat patients in all 50 states.

Reactions: Tokay444

Doc68

Almost a doctor
    Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    CO, Fort Carson
    Guard said it was mandatory so I got it. My civilian job pays $69 an hr and is getting close to mandating it. Wasn't about to lose my military retirement and very good paying job with a nice retirement over getting a dumb shot when I've had 150 other shots in the military already.......Wife is a nurse and makes $45 an hr and they will be mandating it soon. She got it as well strictly based on the crazy number of covid patients our local hospital has. Neither had a single reaction of any sort to the pfizer shots.....
    We found him....

Doc

Long_Action

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 19, 2009
    Michigan
    You might be safe now, insurance is next. How many more times can you afford to run?
    Well having a pair of balls is the first step. You will always face challenges in life, but your actions are what defines you. It takes some people an entire lifetime to find their moral compass, and some never do. I sincerely hope others will be by my side, but I won't hesitate to run someone over if it goes against my values. I think the biggest question is... Are you going to be on my side, or are you going to get run over when the time comes to push back?

346ci

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2010
    NC
    Well having a pair of balls is the first step. You will always face challenges in life, but your actions are what defines you. It takes some people an entire lifetime to find their moral compass, and some never do. I sincerely hope others will be by my side, but I won't hesitate to run someone over if it goes against my values. I think the biggest question is... Are you going to be on my side, or are you going to get run over when the time comes to push back?
    Just wanted to make sure you understand everyone doesn't always have options.

I'm on your side but the push back time was early 2019, we are past that point.

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    The two issues that need to be weighed on the decision making scales are:

(1) I need the money that my job provides me. Should I take a risk of getting the jab and hope it doesn't hurt me and keep my job, to keep my family housed, fed and clothed?

Or.....

(2) Would I rather be unemployed and poor but have a better chance at long healthy life?

This is a Hobson's choice that the majority of people will be forced to make unless there is enough of a groundswell to change the makeup of the swamp in DC.

My Body - My Choice.jpg

Reactions: Gee Kay

Bullfrog08

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2018
    Just wanted to make sure you understand everyone doesn't always have options.

I'm on your side but the push back time was early 2019, we are past that point.
    People have options....some choose a job over freedom. Not everyone is willing to sacrifice.

Too late.....yeah ok.

Reactions: Loner

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

51636283.jpg

DocRDS

Minuteman
    Feb 21, 2012
    Moldova
    The two issues that need to be weighed on the decision making scales are:

(1) I need the money that my job provides me. Should I take a risk of getting the jab and hope it doesn't hurt me and keep my job, to keep my family housed, fed and clothed?

Or.....

(2) Would I rather be unemployed and poor but have a better chance at long healthy life?

This is a Hobson's choice that the majority of people will be forced to make unless there is enough of a groundswell to change the makeup of the swamp in DC.

View attachment 7699815
    Unless you make the wrong choice, in which case the howler monkeys around here start flinging turds.

And in that role of everyone's least favorite liberal, I bring you the ACLU who was against mandates until they were for it (Even up until 2020 during covid, the were anti-mandate). Having been on the shooting side of their un-support, it should come as no surprise.

Now are you going to bitch about it more, or are you going to fight:

That would be the TX governor (who got his shot) fighting to prohibit mandates. Those SOB liberals....

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    You people threaten our jobs, medical care, fredom to eat out and travel freely about the country.

You are fucking communist and should be treated as an enemy combatant.

Enemies to the Constitution of the United Sates In direct violation of the fourth amendment.

Edit: getting a shot or wearing a mask is not has not been the problem. Engaging in communist activity of forcing others to do so against thier Constitutional rights is. Get it strait commie.

Last edited:

DocRDS

Minuteman
    Feb 21, 2012
    Moldova
    You people threaten our jobs, medical care, fredom to eat out and travel freely about the country.

You are fucking communist and should be treated as an enemy combatant.

Enemies to the Constitution of the United Sates In direct violation of the fourth amendment.

Edit: getting a shot or wearing a mask is not has not been the problem. Engaging in communist activity of forcing others to do so against thier Constitutional rights is. Get it strait commie.

Where? Where do I do any of that.

In fact I support your right not to get the vaccine. My state is shutting down mandates--which I am actively campaigning for (as in campaigning to shut down mandates). In turn, I am labeled a liberal, Nazi, communist, and now enemy combatant because I made a choice to get a shot.

Seems to me the butthurt is on you because my choice is not your choice.

Take your two IQ points, rub em together and try reading comprehension.

You are welcome to try to treat me as an enemy. You may find the resistance 'substantial'
    Dig two graves in preparation.

Last edited:

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Well it seems all your posts are promoting the jab. I'll let the masses sort that out.

Sounds like doublespeak to me.

The medical community has lost credibility.

Last edited:

oneshot86

Minuteman
    Jul 13, 2001
    citrus park ,fl
    Where? Where do I do any of that.

In fact I support your right not to get the vaccine. My state is shutting down mandates--which I am actively campaigning for (as in campaigning to shut down mandates). In turn, I am labeled a liberal, Nazi, communist, and now enemy combatant because I made a choice to get a shot.

Seems to me the butthurt is on you because my choice is not your choice.

Take your two IQ points, rub em together and try reading comprehension.

You are welcome to try to treat me as an enemy. You may find the resistance 'substantial'
    Dig two graves in preparation.
    1 for you, the other for your ego???

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    And this is why I not only fear liberals--I fear you guys, My choice was not yours, so you lump me in with your enemies.

Ok. You're commin for me

I'm loading up. Primers are short. There will be no warning shots.

Many people don't know that warning shots are illegal in man states. Yep, old Pedo Joe instructed us all to commit a crime in many states.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Based on your posts I'm going to add diminished mental capacity to the side effects of the clot shot.

Schroedernd

Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2017
    Oh snap!!!

"In a "Gutfeld!" exclusive, host Greg Gutfeld sat down for an interview with the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump; discussing a range of pressing topics from his successor's chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the porous southern border, and the Fox News late-night host's towering ratings.In a later segment of the interview, Trump urged Americans to consider getting vaccinated, after Gutfeld told him his wife remains hesitant as many others in the country do.

"I got vaccinated and I feel very good, and I think we saved millions and millions of people worldwide [with the vaccine development]," Trump said, comparing the COVID-19 death toll to the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, which he said killed 100 million people.

"I think we could have been into that situation because it was very bad. And now if you're vaccinated and if you do get sick, you don't get sick like they were before -- meaning, you don't die."

"So I would recommend [it], but I would also say, let her have her freedom. With you she needs freedom," he remarked.

DocRDS

Minuteman
    Feb 21, 2012
    Moldova
    Oh snap!!!

"In a "Gutfeld!" exclusive, host Greg Gutfeld sat down for an interview with the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump; discussing a range of pressing topics from his successor's chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan, the porous southern border, and the Fox News late-night host's towering ratings.In a later segment of the interview, Trump urged Americans to consider getting vaccinated, after Gutfeld told him his wife remains hesitant as many others in the country do.

"I got vaccinated and I feel very good, and I think we saved millions and millions of people worldwide [with the vaccine development]," Trump said, comparing the COVID-19 death toll to the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, which he said killed 100 million people.

"I think we could have been into that situation because it was very bad. And now if you're vaccinated and if you do get sick, you don't get sick like they were before -- meaning, you don't die."

"So I would recommend [it], but I would also say, let her have her freedom. With you she needs freedom," he remarked.
    Donald J Trump, Communist.

CxAgent

Private
    Minuteman
    May 6, 2018
    Carefully read the email or correspondence that you believe is mandating the vaccine and proof. Without getting into what international company sent out an email last week, it it appeared they were mandating the vaccine and proof. Most of the service department passed in their notice which coincided with the date they beleived this had to be done by. Well 1 sharp employee realized that as convincing as the email was it never truly mandated the vaccine. The regional manager came clean and admitted the email was crafted by the legal department to confuse people and make them think they needed to be vacinated and provide proof in hopes they would go out and get vaccinated. However, in legal terms the mandate was not there and in a court of law the company would most likely be cleared. I beleive this is the type of tactic companies are using. Not truly mandating the virus but crafting emails meant to confuse and have people voluntarly get vaccinated and provide proof.

If you receive such an email just reply back and ask in plain language is the vaccine mandatory by the company, is being vaccinated a condition of employment, and what happens if you choose not to provide proof regardless of vaccination status.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Consider getting the shot and forcing it on you are two different things.

I have taken President Trump's advise and considered it.

Still a nogo for me.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    How about this communist pig.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Mandate for 100 million Americans.

This is how you get 50 million Patriots to tell you fuck off.

• Haha
    Reactions: Bradu

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    This all gets real when the insurance companies get involved. No health or life insurance without updated jabs.

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Like I said above communist actions disregarding the COTUS.

Should be grounds for removal by impeachment at the least.

# Impeach joe

Reactions: Pbgt

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Lying again joe.

"December 2020, as president-elect, Biden said that COVID vaccinations should not be mandated by the government, and masks should not be mandated."

Hitler wannabe gets away with this what do you people think is next.

Bonjourjr

SFC
    Minuteman
    Dec 30, 2011
    Kansas City, MO
    Was just notified by my 1SG that vaccine refusal will trigger the chapter process. She said it Will be a general discharge so that’s a plus.

I think they are purposely keeping people in the dark about their options. For example, if someone is 18 months out from retirement they can refuse mandatory vaccines. AR 40-562 states that soldiers can request to get tested for natural immunity to certain illnesses so that they can forgo or be exempt unnecessary vaccines.

But somehow these options aren’t allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

They are really wanting people to either apply for one of the two exemptions or state they intend to refuse so they can act swiftly before people wise up about how fucked this whole thing is and more truth bombs come out.

I am in a tight spot. I wish I was in good with some medics to help me out with this “vaccine”

Last edited:

Longshot231

Old Salt
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Was just notified by my 1SG that vaccine refusal will trigger the chapter process. She said it Will be a general discharge so that’s a plus.

I think they are purposely keeping people in the dark about their options. For example, if someone is 18 months out from retirement they can refuse mandatory vaccines. AR 40-562 states that soldiers can request to get tested for natural immunity to certain illnesses so that they can forgo or be exempt unnecessary vaccines.

But somehow these options are allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

They are really wanting people to either apply for one of the two exemptions or state they intend to refuse so they can act swiftly before people wise up about how fucked this whole thing is and more truth bombs come out.

I am in a tight spot. I wish I was in good with some medics to help me out with this “vaccine”

It sounds like applying for an exemption might be the way to go. Religious exemption? Could I be wrong on that?

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    It could be intentional 'out" for you and like minded, still complying with orders from higher up.

They just can't say so.
    Did they roll thier eyes when they said it?

Snuby642

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    How hard would it be to register a religion based on constitutional rights?

Reverend Snuby

Reactions: f2504x4

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    yup

it's almost too on the nose of the typical caricature of the brown shirt archetype

muh pension

muh dental

we know how it will work when they are asked to go after our guns from comments like this

Let me ask you what to do if it's, "muh life"? As in withholding needed medical treat like dialysis?

I can see things like life and health insurance being the next hotbed for this marxist administration.

Reactions: 10ring'r

thestoicmarcusaurelius

Disagreement can’t be tolerated. Hail King Potato
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    Let me ask you what to do if it's, "muh life"? As in withholding needed medical treat like dialysis?

I can see things like life and health insurance being the next hotbed for this marxist administration.
    It’s getting blatant

Child sniffer announced today that any business that has government contracts or does business with the .gov will have vaccine mandates

So, now if you own your own small business, you’re forced to make decisions about losing business or meddling with employee health care decision autonomy

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    It’s getting blatant

Child sniffer announced today that any business that has government contracts or does business with the .gov will have vaccine mandates

So, now if you own your own small business, you’re forced to make decisions about losing business or meddling with employee health care decision autonomy

Does this also include those who took part in any of the Covid Relief For Businesses programs?

If so, WOW.

thestoicmarcusaurelius

Disagreement can’t be tolerated. Hail King Potato
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2020
    Alabama Slammer
    Does this also include those who took part in any of the Covid Relief For Businesses programs?

If so, WOW.
    I don’t know.

Just more needless regulations for businesses.

Will have to research and find out to not get on the wrong side of the child sniffers stooges. Would be nice to spend that time actually working instead lol

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
    Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head

But somehow these options aren’t allowed for this covid shot. Wonder why?

15 million illegals have managed to get health insurance, work papers and all kinds of other benefits. $50 may go a long way at the local pharmacy doing the free shots.

Reactions: Tokay444

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I tell ya what I'm-a gonna do......

I'll think about getting the jabs only if and when this administration tracks down every illegal immigrant and makes them get the jabs. It must become official policy. None of this we promise crap...

Schroedernd

Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2017
    yup

it's almost too on the nose of the typical caricature of the brown shirt archetype

muh pension

muh dental

we know how it will work when they are asked to go after our guns from comments like this
    I love how ya'll combine those that get the shot with being anti gun anti American anti everything YOU like..... I have been supporting 2a movements and voicing my opinions and writing my senator for half my existence. Yet I choose to get the shot on my own and it's muh this and muh that.
    Get out of here with that stupid shit. Ya'll act like your going to change the world by refusing your shot. You ain't doing squat and Who gives a shit what I chose. I have 2 young kids and a very good job. I chose to get it before it was mandated, big f'ing deal. Go get laid, sounds like it's been a while. muh pussy

• Haha
    Reactions: MCSO1357

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
    Minuteman
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    So you are good losing everything you worked for? Good with family living on the street when bills are not paid due to no job?
    What kind of fucking future will your children have if you submit? I can’t believe how weak you guys are. I can’t believe you will trade your child’s life away for comfort today. Sick pathetic people. I will die before I hand my children over to the devil.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    and don't forget, this isn't about one shot, or two, or 3 and some pills. it is bigger than that. giving in is handing over our rights over our persons forever. we have been giving over our privacy willingly, if not altogether knowingly, and we are constantly told what and how to think and believe.
    when we give up our rights over what we can do and where we can go as well, you can't call that any kind of freedom anymore. not even a little bit.

so i'll post it again.

F4n54qyI.jpeg

wade2big

Knowing just enough to be dangerous
    Minuteman
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    Glad I could defend your freedom to say stupid shit like that. Comparing it to rape shows what a low life pos you are
    Unless you were in the military fighting the British or you fought for the confederate army against the tyrannical north during the civii war, you didn’t fight for anyone’s freedom or for any reason that has anything to do with protecting America or its people.