• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Isn't there something ya'll can use in your defense, due-to-the-fact that having the vaccine wasn't a requirement for you getting the job to begin with? I realize that they can make it mandatory for 'new hires'.... but changing the rules mid-game????
Unfortunately, employers (and I was a employer) can do pretty much as they choose when making rules in the workplace. Up to a point. They can’t, for example, make rules which violate constitutionally protected rights or violate state/federal laws. Claiming religious exemption seems the best course.

Everyone is worried about their jobs and paying their Bill's and their way of life...

Honestly, the amount of money this cou try has printed in just the past 2 years and the inflation we have seen in the past 6 months, what makes you think there is going to be anything left in a year......

Doc
Especially when you consider that for every dollar “created” the banks turn it into several. Loans, on demand withdrawal/deposits limits they have just multiples the amounts. With inflation and the economy as it is this is all a fallacy. Finger in the dyke…while the damn breaks up around us. Government in action. Make the problem worse.

Reactions: gigamortis
Unfortunately, employers (and I was a employer) can do pretty much as they choose when making rules in the workplace. Up to a point. They can’t, for example, make rules which violate constitutionally protected rights or violate state/federal laws. Claiming religious exemption seems the best course.

For this magical <1% fatal disease they are denying all exemptions, religious and health, or if agreeing to them granting no accommodations.

I'd say it's a predetermined violation of First and Fourth Amendents.....problem is proving it and having our retard courts see it this way.

Last edited:
I admire your attempt. But.. there's a reason why we had to get involved in two world wars. You see, there's those that want freedom/liberty at any cost. Then there's those that want to rule over people. Those of us freedom lovers despise the others to the depths of our souls. Those two groups account for a small portion of the population. The rest of the population are like @Cerebrum . They will lick the boots that oppress, they will side with the oppressor for fear, they will even be a mouthpiece for the oppressor hoping to find favor, they don't fear us because we only offer independence and not pain. They are the sheep in the field thinking life is great. Then sheering time comes and they are found with a flaw. They are shorn and shipped to slaughter. They all believe that will not happen to them and they are fine with it while it's happening to others.
We are unacceptable to the terms of the oppressor and actually feel the need to protect those sheep because they are too lame to protect themselves. Our beliefs are our fault. We don't crush our enemies and rid the earth of them. We tolerate them as we go back to living and they grow again. This is what is meant by history repeats itself.
What about natural immunity?

First disease ever to impart no natural immunity?

Yet big pharma can be God and the only source of immunity?

What about Portugal at 90% plus vaccinated? Israel?

Herd immunity is now only achievable at 100%?

Sorry for engaging.....I love when fools open their mouths and remove doubt.
Facts don't matter to sheep.

Not only that. First "vaccine " ever to blame its ineffectiveness on those who haven't taken it.
Nothing to see here.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BullGear
Are
You
Fucking
Kidding
Me ?

That was what he said in 2020, what he says now is just the opposite. It's all just political games. This isn't about your health.

Herd immunity…. 🙈 vaccines give individual protection. vaccinating almost everyone grant herd immunity and stops the pandemic. Unvaccinated retards are in the way of beating this pandemic. Even Trump admits vaccines are «good», not «bad»…
Vaccines give individual protection? Vaccines stop the pandemic?

Since you're so sure of yourself, please explain these FACTS then. We'll all wait:

Herd immunity…. 🙈 vaccines give individual protection. vaccinating almost everyone grant herd immunity and stops the pandemic. Unvaccinated retards are in the way of beating this pandemic. Even Trump admits vaccines are «good», not «bad»…
Keep in mind many experts believe because of the difficulty of using the system and time it takes to report that there is at minimum 5X fold of these numbers. Nearly one million reported injuries, twenty thousand deaths, and 34k permanent disabilities. All doctor reported.

Last edited:
Oh, and did I happen to mention you are a Moron ?

You really need to write down the italicized text from directly above and re-read it until you recognize the stupidity of such a statement.

If "responsible vaccinated employees" (or anyone, for that matter) are at "needless risk", just why in the hell did you or anyone else get the vaccine in the first place ? What is the first job of the vaccine ? (one that works as intended anyway).

How are those things logically connected? Can you even explain how you think they are logically connected? No one has ever said that the vaccine was perfect. If it was perfectly effective at blocking infection, vaccinated people would not be worried and would not have anything to worry about. It was not, it isn't, and no vaccine is. Vaccination is not just about preventing individual infections--it's about crippling the spread of infection by denying it hosts. This was true before any of us ever heard of COVID-19.

Policing is about public service. A police officer who doesn't wish to be vaccinated should find other work.

Wait...
The vaccine protects the ppl who got it, right ????? So they aren't at needless risk... they are protected..
I mean, .gov said it, that's the line, the jab is good, and protects ppl, removes the risk...
The vaccine protects both people who get it and those who come into contact with them by making it drastically less likely they will be infected. Nobody except you is saying it "removes the risk." Literally nobody said that.

It isn't just the government or even our government who have studied these questions, either. I don't know where that idea got started. This is literally the most studied question on earth right now.

It seems to me that much of the problem surrounding the vaccines is just people not understanding formal logic. In other words, if you look above, both of you obviously believed that the claims of vaccine proponents proved more than they are actually claiming. Threadcutter is calling someone a moron because he was under the apparent belief that vaccine proponents believe the vaccines to be perfect and provide 100% protection. j-huskey apparently thinks that the vaccines either reduce risk to zero or don't work at all, again, a false dichotomy along with allowing the claims of vaccine proponents to prove too much.

18 months ago when there was no vaccine nor publicly-known hope of getting one, experts would have been thrilled with even a 70% effective vaccine because even though people would still die, it'd be easier to have a normal life despite COVID-19 if we had something besides pandemic-101 level social distancing to prevent the spread of infections. If you go back to that time and read what people were actually saying, nobody thought as you two apparently did, that vaccines were an all-or-nothing proposition.

If you're going to call someone a moron, at least argue with them and not a straw man. Because both of you have inferred beyond what anyone was claiming and are arguing with that straw man.

How are those things logically connected? Can you even explain how you think they are logically connected? No one has ever said that the vaccine was perfect. If it was perfectly effective at blocking infection, vaccinated people would not be worried and would not have anything to worry about. It was not, it isn't, and no vaccine is. Vaccination is not just about preventing individual infections--it's about crippling the spread of infection by denying it hosts. This was true before any of us ever heard of COVID-19.

Policing is about public service. A police officer who doesn't wish to be vaccinated should find other work.

The vaccine protects both people who get it and those who come into contact with them by making it drastically less likely they will be infected. Nobody except you is saying it "removes the risk." Literally nobody said that.

It isn't just the government or even our government who have studied these questions, either. I don't know where that idea got started. This is literally the most studied question on earth right now.

It seems to me that much of the problem surrounding the vaccines is just people not understanding formal logic. In other words, if you look above, both of you obviously believed that the claims of vaccine proponents proved more than they are actually claiming. Threadcutter is calling someone a moron because he was under the apparent belief that vaccine proponents believe the vaccines to be perfect and provide 100% protection. j-huskey apparently thinks that the vaccines either reduce risk to zero or don't work at all, again, a false dichotomy along with allowing the claims of vaccine proponents to prove too much.

18 months ago when there was no vaccine nor publicly-known hope of getting one, experts would have been thrilled with even a 70% effective vaccine because even though people would still die, it'd be easier to have a normal life despite COVID-19 if we had something besides pandemic-101 level social distancing to prevent the spread of infections. If you go back to that time and read what people were actually saying, nobody thought as you two apparently did, that vaccines were an all-or-nothing proposition.

If you're going to call someone a moron, at least argue with them and not a straw man. Because both of you have inferred beyond what anyone was claiming and are arguing with that straw man.
Blah Blah Blah, Waaaaaaa!

Small Pox vaccine (cow pox) = Perfect. So perfect it eradicated the disease in nature. There are specific reasons how that occured and why it will never, never, never, never be possible with covid but it would be too much knowledge for you to understand. This vaccine was sold as having a greater than 90% effective rate. Facts are its so leaky, with no stamina, that its garbage.

Policing is about public service.....no one I ever pulled out of a crashed car,.........is alive due to the drugs I took off the distributor,....... or the family that watched me take the gun from the guy that had just pointed it at them ever thought to ask for my shot card......they will be better served by ball less cucks that follow orders like - "Shoot them!".

You have to be British. Your syntax is alien as is your frame of mind. Get to a dentist and stop sucking the cock of those that forged your chains.

18 months ago you were complaining about mean tweets and thinking to yourself Trump was a fool in the presence of the Godlike Fauci....you still fawn over the Keebler Elf dont you? Bet you got a Fauci bobblehead collection.

If you want to know what people thought of vaccines 24 months ago just follow the trail of changing CDC definitions of exactly what a vaccine is.

Last edited:
How are those things logically connected? Can you even explain how you think they are logically connected? No one has ever said that the vaccine was perfect.
the CEO of Pfizer claimed on 4/1/21 that his company's vaccine was 100% effective against covid infection and transmission.

go tell your lies elsewhere.

TL;DR. It's drivel.

"It seems to me that much of the problem surrounding the vaccines is just people not understanding formal logic. In other words, if you look above, both of you obviously believed that the claims of vaccine proponents proved more than they are actually claiming. Threadcutter is calling someone a moron because he was under the apparent belief that vaccine proponents believe the vaccines to be perfect and provide 100% protection".

It's a good fucking thing that my Polio and MMR vaccines that I got when I was a kid worked a lot better than the shit you're defending. It also looks like you've had the ability to understand "formal logic" educated out of you. That's assuming you had it in the first place. Yea NEA.
BTW, when do you finally throw in the towel on the number of vaccines that don't work ? 6, 7, 8 ? Defending this sham called "vaccines" and completely dismissing the efficacy of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine is not only insane, it's criminal.

Take your fucking propaganda somewhere else. Go back to twitter and instagram. You're one of only two people around here stupid enough to believe it.

Last edited:
Q50yIDqyM49y.jpeg

after careful consideration of your comments, i have to agree with @Threadcutter308 on the moron part.
why type all of that when it is clear you don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about?

So effective, that the day AFTER South Africa banned the import of the vaccines, the W.H.O. "found" the new variant and it came from...wait for it...South Africa. The scamdemic is real, and it's primary objective is making vax manufacturers rich, so they can give the politicians kickbacks in return. Prove me wrong. 🤣

@theLBC, the above isn't aimed at you.

So effective, that the day AFTER South Africa banned the import of the vaccines, the W.H.O. "found" the new variant and it came from...wait for it...South Africa. The scamdemic is real, and it's primary objective is making vax manufacturers rich, so they can give the politicians kickbacks in return. Prove me wrong. 🤣

@theLBC, the above isn't aimed at you.
lol, no worries.
i don't pretend to know what the fuck is going on, but offer observations, and what i have seen is they went from...
vaccines are 100% effective
to
vaccines are 90% effective, with some rare "breakthrough" infections
to
vaccines are 70% effective, with some breakthrough infections
to
vaccines don't prevent infection, but rather they reduce the severity of your infection
to
you need another fucking booster.

remember all these lies? i do.

Seems like you are very mistake about the claims. So watch the video and hear it from the horse's mouth. Cuz you are looking like the horse's ass.

I couldn't get a link to your video from earlier so I quoted it.
lol, no worries.
i don't pretend to know what the fuck is going on, but offer observations, and what i have seen is they went from...
vaccines are 100% effective
to
vaccines are 90% effective, with some rare "breakthrough" infections
to
vaccines are 70% effective, with some breakthrough infections
to
vaccines don't prevent infection, but rather they reduce the severity of your infection
to
you need another fucking booster.

Reactions: theLBC
Literally...

"The vaccine protects both people who get it and those who come into contact with them by making it drastically less likely they will be infected."

🤔

It's like a condom.......just you are getting fucked with less effctive protection.

I know, I know. Sticking your fingers in your ears makes the bad logic man go away!
Hey instead of slinging insults lets get down to the facts, let's do a little reading here, let's follow that "science" shall we?

The overall risk reduction of taking the vaccine vs. not standardized and prorated over a one year period is less than 10%. So only a ten percent risk reduction! Which is very close to the risk from vaccine injury. So to maintain some level of immunity and vaccine effectiveness one would need boosters every six months to less than two months, all that vaccine running around in your system causes some rather big problems however.

NOTE: The interesting thing that many studies are showing is that the vaccinated are experiencing re-uptake in COVID, so their bodies are COVID magnets, please read below. This is legit science, and a no bs white paper, takes no side in this argument, just facts.

This sources several studies, not for feint of heart if you have already received the vaccine.

You know they changed the definition of the word vaccine this year so that they could even continue to call this that, right?

It's funny how the "vaccinated" are fearful of the "unvaccinated" citizens but not afraid of the "unvaccinated" illegal border jumpers.

Maybe it's because the domestic uncleanness is worse than the foreign uncleanness.

If the "vaccinated" elites were so worried about "unvaccinated" individuals causing them harm they'd have their MRNA assess down at the southern border putting up concertina wire, minefields and designating free-fire zones on any target of opportunity crossing the Rio Grande.

It's funny how the "vaccinated" are fearful of the "unvaccinated" citizens but not afraid of the "unvaccinated" illegal border jumpers.

Maybe it's because the domestic uncleanness is worse than the foreign uncleanness.

If the "vaccinated" elites were so worried about "unvaccinated" individuals causing them harm they'd have their MRNA assess down at the southern border putting up concertina wire, minefields and designating free-fire zones on any target of opportunity crossing the Rio Grande.
None of that fits the narrative..........

It's because the racist fucks wearing their masks and priding themselves on the boosters never imagine they would be near enough to "the brown people" that it could ever effect them.

And add anyone diagnosed with PTSD and on antidepressants. I feel my workplace should have to disclose that as well. After all someone going off meds could present a danger to me at work.
How about women riding the cotton pony ? Talk about mood swings! pre menstrual has gotten a lot of dudes killed!

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
It's because the racist fucks wearing their masks and priding themselves on the boosters never imagine they would be near enough to "the brown people" that it could ever effect them.
No, but wait. Just look at how much good the liberals have done for the Black Community, particularly in the Ghettos. LBJ's "Great Society" has worked wonders :rolleyes:

Show some patience. I'm sure the liberals have the same uplifting programs in store for the Brown People.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Hey instead of slinging insults lets get down to the facts, let's do a little reading here, let's follow that "science" shall we?

The overall risk reduction of taking the vaccine vs. not standardized and prorated over a one year period is less than 10%. So only a ten percent risk reduction! Which is very close to the risk from vaccine injury. So to maintain some level of immunity and vaccine effectiveness one would need boosters every six months to less than two months, all that vaccine running around in your system causes some rather big problems however.

NOTE: The interesting thing that many studies are showing is that the vaccinated are experiencing re-uptake in COVID, so their bodies are COVID magnets, please read below. This is legit science, and a no bs white paper, takes no side in this argument, just facts.

This sources several studies, not for feint of heart if you have already received the vaccine.

If you think either of those are true, you are innumerate. The risk of a vaccine injury is so remote that if you lived 100 lifetimes, you would never meet anyone who had one.

The idea that any vaccine has ever caused "big problems" for you or anyone you know is delusional nonsense fed to you by people who have an agenda. It's one thing to say that the vaccine isn't as effective as we hoped, but the suggestion that it is causing widespread side effects or turning people into a "covid magnet" is not supported by any data set from any legitimate source anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
I know three people that were hospitalized within 12 hours after the shot.
If you think either of those are true, you are innumerate. The risk of a vaccine injury is so remote that if you lived 100 lifetimes, you would never meet anyone who had one.

The idea that any vaccine has ever caused "big problems" for you or anyone you know is delusional nonsense fed to you by people who have an agenda. It's one thing to say that the vaccine isn't as effective as we hoped, but the suggestion that it is causing widespread side effects or turning people into a "covid magnet" is not supported by any data set from any legitimate source anywhere.
I guess that debunks your statement.

I personally know 14 people who have been injured by this pseudo vaccine, and it’s only going to get worse.