• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My friend's wife has stage 4 cancer...

djarecke

Minuteman
Mar 9, 2013
Guys,

I've been on the Hide for quite some time, and this is the first time I've reached out like this. A very close friend of mine is a Marine (L Company Iraq), has two young boys, and just found out his wife has colon cancer. If y'all know anyone that might want to pitch in, I know they'd appreciate it but would never ask for it. Please pray for them as well. It makes me sick to even type this out.

Thank you all very much.

Dan

Julie's Fund

Prayers! I don't do GoFundMe, but if you have an address, I will get something in the mail. Scott.

There are cures. Hard to find the healers, as they fear for their own lives. Friend of a friend, who's son is an oncologist, was diagnosed with late stage thyroid cancer and given less than a year. His son stepped in to confer with his Dr to put together a treatment plan. The guy mentioned it to another friend, who said he had just cured his own, asking how; a powder bought for $40 from an Indian shaman. They got in touch with a 3rd guy, also with months to live that had also cured his, he has the contact info. This man put in the order, medicine man calls with questions and sends him the cure, to be mixed in a jug of gin and then tablespoons to be taken twice daily, included was a salve for melanomas (that worked).
Never said anything to his Dr or son, finished it all, and when they brought him in for a biopsy he was cancer free, 2nd biopsy confirmed. His son was very confused to say the least. My friend and I both have begged for the info, to no avail.
I know this doesn't help, but maybe offer hope, and if you're open minded, you might be able to seek out a shaman that would help.
WTF. Really Bamaboy??????

@djarecke Point your friend in this direction and see if they're doing a second study or can get the drug on a trial basis. https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/10/experimental-cancer-drug/"

Maybe they could get it with the right to try? Federal right-to-try legislation aimed at loosening oversight of access to unapproved drugs for "compassionate use" was signed by President Trump today. The law allows patients with cancer or other serious illnesses to circumvent the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) when requesting access to experimental therapies not yet approved for public use. Congress passed the final right-to-try bill last week, after months of negotiation and changes to the legislation. https://www.facingourrisk.org/priva...to-try-legislation-passes-signed-by-president

I guess (like always it seems) I'll be the only qualified info you'll get.
I'm stage 4 metastatic or as the asshole oncologists say S4M1.....don't get me started on that bullshit.
There is no decent oncologist out there, they are concerned with 1 thing only, their wallet.
You'll get every kind of fuckstain asshole to tell you about this or that wonder fucking cure.....there isn't one and those fuckstains should just do the world a favor and shut the fuck up, they know dick and it shows.
A whole assload of people will tell you smoking weed helps....I mean everyone says so, right ?
It don't do shit other than to help you sleep a bit better, and even that bit is questionable, they just want a reason to be able to smoke weed legally.
If offered chemo, DO NOT do it, it is death in a plastic bag.....I told you straight up, believe it.
Do not have them give you Zometa, it will fuck your shit up, big time.
Scream, holler, jump up and down, and FORCE them to give you a PetScan with DNA tuned injection markers.
It will point out exactly where any cancer in the body is.

*IF* you need real info, PM me.
I know and am not getting info second hand.
Fuck a bunch of bullshit .....shaman....seriously ?
It is 2022 now and not 1700.....right ?

Reactions: Oldloser
Damn, sorry for your friend's wife (and you also, n2ishun). Cancer sucks.

I'm sure her doc has looked at options, but never hurts to see what else is out there: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials/disease/colon-cancer/treatment

Also living with C, it helps to get emotional support whenever they need it. It's kind of a weird deal, it's ultimately a solo journey, even if friends and/or family are around. Be there when they need you (your buddy can use support too, as he has the weight of raising his kids along with taking care of the sick wife).

Side note: the link is from cancer.gov, when it should probably be gov.cancer, but I digress.

Sorry to hear about the sad news. God be with her and her family in this hard times.

Damn, sorry for your friend's wife (and you also, n2ishun). Cancer sucks.

I'm sure her doc has looked at options, but never hurts to see what else is out there: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/clinical-trials/disease/colon-cancer/treatment

Also living with C, it helps to get emotional support whenever they need it. It's kind of a weird deal, it's ultimately a solo journey, even if friends and/or family are around. Be there when they need you (your buddy can use support too, as he has the weight of raising his kids along with taking care of the sick wife).

Side note: the link is from cancer.gov, when it should probably be gov.cancer, but I digress.
Well said…prayers sent.

Prayers for the woman, her family, doctors, nurses and staff attending to her needs. May God look merciful towards them all.

Unlike your friend and N2ishun, my wife deals with cancer every day in a different way, as a nursing care coordinator for gastric oncology at a major teaching hospital. She sees mostly pancreatic and stomach but also deals with occasional liver. It's all horrible and she has made many friends with patients that she has lost and their families. The Dr's she supports do everything they can for patients, even sending them out of their system to other Dr's and treatment centers who can better treat particular issues. They spend hours on the phone every week getting insurance companies to cover life-saving or extending meds. Thanks to not-so-Affordable Care, the insurance companies are so tight it's ridiculous.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

I'm not sure what was worse, watching my Mom go through it, or my Dad having survivors guilt for beating his prostate cancer 6 months before she was diagnosed.

It took him about 2 years and constant harassment from his kids and grandkids to bring him back to a resemblance of normal. If left to his own devices he'd be drinking a bottle of bourbon every night.

Being able to provide any form of emotional support and time is definitely helpful.

Folks, ask your doctors about FENBENDAZOLE and DOSTARLIMAB. Discuss with them and do your own research as well to see if they are right for you or your loved one.

Fenbendazole is a dog deworming drug and has been used in stage 4 human cancer patients with incredible success. Dostarlimab was made by a group of New York oncology researchers who did a groundbreaking clinical trial earlier this year where every participant of the trial went into remission and did not have a resurgence so far. Dostarlimab is also known as Jemperli.

Dostarlimab:

Fenbendazole discussion:

@djarecke ACT QUICK. Discuss with him and all doctors involved in his wife's care. There might still be time. Also, if treatment is started and progress is underway, give her large amounts of black raspberries. They are sold in powder form and can be easily mixed with water to create a really good drink. Three heaping teaspoons = 60 berries. They have an active tumor reducing agent that attacks the tumors immediately upon absorption. All anthocyanin rich fruits like blueberries and Granny Smith apples have these compounds but black raspberries have the highest.

Oregon grown black raspberries:

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and JR_77
I guess (like always it seems) I'll be the only qualified info you'll get.
I'm stage 4 metastatic or as the asshole oncologists say S4M1.....don't get me started on that bullshit.
There is no decent oncologist out there, they are concerned with 1 thing only, their wallet.
You'll get every kind of fuckstain asshole to tell you about this or that wonder fucking cure.....there isn't one and those fuckstains should just do the world a favor and shut the fuck up, they know dick and it shows.
A whole assload of people will tell you smoking weed helps....I mean everyone says so, right ?
It don't do shit other than to help you sleep a bit better, and even that bit is questionable, they just want a reason to be able to smoke weed legally.
If offered chemo, DO NOT do it, it is death in a plastic bag.....I told you straight up, believe it.
Do not have them give you Zometa, it will fuck your shit up, big time.
Scream, holler, jump up and down, and FORCE them to give you a PetScan with DNA tuned injection markers.
It will point out exactly where any cancer in the body is.

*IF* you need real info, PM me.
I know and am not getting info second hand.
Fuck a bunch of bullshit .....shaman....seriously ?
It is 2022 now and not 1700.....right ?
Some real hard truths here. At least someone was willing to lay it out.