• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos my M-16 "Truck Gun"

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
so, after a long build time it is finally complete. it started life as a Stag Arms 2L. i replaced the barrel with a 14.5" DPMS 1-7 twist. the front gas block/flip-up sight is a YHM clamp on. the free float tube is YHM. the rear sight is YHM. the optic is a TA31RCO-M4 ACOG. stock is Magpul UBR. Mappul MIAD grip. KAC ambi mag release. Surefire MB556K muzzle brake. Surefire MINI suppressor. and for the Coup De Gras i used my 07 FFL to convert it to 3 round burst via a form 2. i think it worked out pretty well. the only other change i might make is a 10.5" barrel in the future but overall i am extremely happy with it. it weighs 10.8 lbs fully loaded and is 36.5" overall with suppressor and stock extended. hope you enjoy.

Re: my M-16 "Truck Gun"

I am on my way to steal that MINI can. I am waiting for my form 3 to get to my dealer
frown.gif

Nice rig 762! enjoy it

looks like more fun than you can handle so might as well mail that my way
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am on my way to steal that MINI can. I am waiting for my form 3 to get to my dealer
frown.gif

Nice rig 762! enjoy it </div></div>
it's not the quietest can ever....but it is small and hearing safe....sounds like firecrackers going off. it is the best suppressor i own to date...if only for the sheer smallness of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice sir. </div></div>
thank you. so what's the consensus? 10.5" or leave it at 14.5"?

Shorter the barrel the louder it gets and the more abuse your blast baffle takes

+1 Looks the "dog's b*ll*cks" to me! Keep it just the way it is.

And great to see a really simple, practical rifle without rails and all the toys that'll never get used!
laugh.gif

Nice one!

very sweet i have a 10.5 and its very loud i dont have a can and it rises alot have to lean in full auto /no 3 rd burst here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and for the <span style="font-weight: bold">Coup De Gras</span> i used my 07 FFL to convert it to 3 round burst via a form 2</div></div>

So, tell us again why it is that you're touching it with grease?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and for the <span style="font-weight: bold">Coup De Gras</span> i used my 07 FFL to convert it to 3 round burst via a form 2</div></div>

So, tell us again why it is that you're touching it with grease? </div></div>
Huh?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and for the <span style="font-weight: bold">Coup De Gras</span> i used my 07 FFL to convert it to 3 round burst via a form 2</div></div>

So, tell us again why it is that you're touching it with grease? </div></div>
Huh? </div></div>

url]

I know what was meant: coup de grâce

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_de_grâce

It just wasn't what was written.