• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My name is Joseph Jon Bullock , and my life mattered.

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
SAY MY NAME.

I was killed on a Wednesday morning, while responding to a routine disabled vehicle call on the side of Interstate 95 in Martin County. I was murdered by a male who did not want to pay a tow bill for his disabled vehicle that was facing sideways in the grass, a vehicle that 911 kept getting calls for that looked like a vehicle accident.

I didn’t have the opportunity to defend myself in any manner. My killer approached me as I sat in my squad car, lights on, engine running, and pulled the trigger. He tried to leave me for dead but luckily, there were passing motorists who witnessed this and stopped to help me.

I was a veteran and I survived 4 years of serving in the Air Force. I did not, however, survive serving those in my own community. I was senselessly taken from my mom, my dad, my two sisters, my nieces, my nephew, my girlfriend, my friends, my co-workers and so many more. Now my family and blue family are left with empty broken hearts and lives changed forevermore.

On Monday, I would've been celebrating my 43rd birthday with the people I love, but that male took that opportunity away from me.

1600747088411.png