• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My name is TheHorta, and I have a problem...

Just bring a bunch of fun shit out to Soperton GA and waste some hogs with me bro. Its my dying wish to whack a hog with a suppressed 249 + thermal. You're the perfect guy to fulfill this. (Probably the only dude I know for that matter, online or IRL, who actually has that kit :love: )

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Just bring a bunch of fun shit out to Soperton GA and waste some hogs with me bro. Its my dying wish to whack a hog with a suppressed 249 + thermal. You're the perfect guy to fulfill this. (Probably the only dude I know for that matter, online or IRL, who actually has that kit :love: )
Just returned today from 3 weeks in Italy, Greece and France and need to shoot something.

Googline Soperton now…

300 miles / 5 hours drive. Worth it though if you have hogs that need killin’!

I’ll bring a suppressed 240 with linked M80A1 and some kinda thermal thingamajigger.

Just returned today from 3 weeks in Italy, Greece and France and need to shoot something.

Googline Soperton now…

I’ll bring a suppressed 240 with linked M80A1 and some kinda thermal thingamajigger.
5 hour drive!? 🧐 get you out to that barn and start lifting tarps and junk… we have aero planes and helicopters now, surely you have accidentally bought one in an online auction by now. It’s the big thing attached to that 30mm that helps it move. 😊

MOA scopes max out at 100 yards, ask anyone (if you can find anyone still using MOA that is, most died of old age)

MIL scopes are just getting warmed up at 1000 meters

You also shoot .308 instead of 7.62 x 51mm, same problem...

Preferred MOA scope distance from target 25 feet (and you see those shots outside the blue ring?!?!?!)

1699148376387.png

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta

Googline Soperton now…

Screenshot_20230305_122842_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta