• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new build / kit

Cpecer06004

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
IOWA
www.facebook.com
I had to add some FDE tacticoolness to my inventory. The p226 combat I put in a reduced hammer spring and SRT kit. The ar I built from scratch I forgot to leave the ejection port open so you could see the jp tactical bolt and an engraved cover that says infidel with an American flag. Gotta say im pretty happy with this build. So, what do you guys think?

Re: My new build / kit

Piece of shit, better just send it to me for proper disposal and start over.

Looks good! It's a little busy for my tastes but looks like a good build. any chance we could get a close-up of the engraving?

Very nice kit. I need that for Battlefield 3!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rino251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which scope is that?</div></div>

The scope is a Leatherwood CMR. I'll try to get some more pictures up tomorrow with better detail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tincan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice setup. I especially like what you did with the 226. Awesome gun. Overall they look fun to shoot. </div></div>

sigs combat models come with a socom dark earth coated frame. not trying to be a smart@ss i just wasnt sure if you knew