• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new Super Beast brakes are done

Idaho CTD

MBM Beast brakes
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Well I finally got the newest of the litter done. It's a big SOB as you can see in the picture. On the left is a APA Fat Bastard and on the right is a T-4 Terminator. It's 1.235" diameter and 3.52" long. Weighs 7.2 ounces with 5/8x24 threads. BTW for reference a FB weighs 6.5oz and a T-4 Terminator weighs 7.4oz. That's a lot of weight removal considering the blanks weigh well over a pound to start.

The second picture is a Little Bastard, Fat Bastard, my Beast 4 port, my Beast 5 port, my Super Beast, a T-4 Terminator, and a T-3 Terminator.

As soon as they print my new sticker for my test sled and the weather cooperates I'll take it for a test run on the 338 Lapua and 300wm.

Attachments

• photo49556.jpg
    photo49556.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 26
  • photo49557.jpg
    photo49557.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 58
Very nice, It will be interesting to hear how they work.

Dang, I just shelled out for a T-4 two days ago.....,what's the price on the 5 port super?

IdahoCTD is top notch to deal with. I had an STW built back in 09 with a VIAS brake on it and didn't specify the thread to the gunsmith. He cut it as 5/8-32. I wanted to try a beast out and messaged IdahoCTD.

I sent him my old VIAS with a mark on it for top dead center and the money and in about 2 weeks he sent me back a 4 port BEAST that timed up perfectly and matched the contour perfectly.

The 4 port BEAST is much more efficient than the VIAS to say the least. I love it. Very little kick, much less muzzle rise.

Buy with confidence guys. I think you'll be happy.