• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My primers came off back order form Cabelas.

niwot

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2006
Colorado
...But not in a good way. I have had these on order since April 22. I have seen plenty of Cabelas backorder posts with small shreds of optimism. My optimism is gone.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that we are still unable to supply the merchandise you
requested and now find it necessary to cancel the back-ordered item(s) listed
below.

21-0756 Winchester Per 1000 Primers 8 1/2M LRG RIFLE MAG

Re: My primers came off back order form Cabelas.

Guess that means I'm screwed I have 5k Win LG rifle on back order since early april. Haven't seen the e-mail yet though guess we'll see. That sucks!

MMM.

I just called them, I also have a backorder for WinLR and WinLP primers 5k each. My order is still on, and expected delivery of mid to end of July. I'm sure that it will get pushed back, however I think that as long as you call them and let them know that you are still wanting the order they will keep it for you.

Not sure what happen with yours, but Mine is still in place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: niwot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...But not in a good way. I have had these on order since April 22. I have seen plenty of Cabelas backorder posts with small shreds of optimism. My optimism is gone.

Dear Customer,

below.

21-0756 Winchester Per 1000 Primers 8 1/2M LRG RIFLE MAG </div></div>

Very, very odd. The message I've gotten was that I could call and get the order to still be placed. Only if I didn't call would it be canceled.

Cabela's seems to be very erratic in how they handle stuff through their website.

I got the same message....
I called and they said they would keep the order going...

I ordered mine in early April as well. I sure hope the don't fuck me over either. I wonder if the reason I'm still on the list cause I've called to check on it twice so far and told them that I still wanted to be on the list

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pogo57</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: niwot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...But not in a good way. I have had these on order since April 22. I have seen plenty of Cabelas backorder posts with small shreds of optimism. My optimism is gone.

Dear Customer,

below.

21-0756 Winchester Per 1000 Primers 8 1/2M LRG RIFLE MAG </div></div>

Very, very odd. The message I've gotten was that I could call and get the order to still be placed. Only if I didn't call would it be canceled.

Cabela's seems to be very erratic in how they handle stuff through their website. </div></div>

That was the message I got last week. I'm still on the list. Might be December or January until they're in stock but I'm staying on the damn list. LOL

I called today, and the lady told me I was SOL. She offered that the system is a first come first serve deal, and I was not first.

I asked her what other primers she would back order me on, and she said my best bet would be the remington large rifle magnum primers.

Something about July 22nd, but I believe it when I see it.

I read some where that powder valley had 20 million assorted wolf primers a few days away.

Was at the gun show in Orlando over the 4th, plenty of primers and powder. Just no 4895, price was to high to purchase 45 to 55 per 1000. Found more powder, bullets and primers at the BassPro Shop, Winchester Large Rifle 30.00 per 1000.

Grafs called me today and my backorder was ready to ship, CCI 450s and BR2s. I cut my order in 1/2 so somebody else should be happy today as well!!

Good to see things loosening up a bit!!