• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors My Suppressor Approval

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
I purchased an SWR Omega 300 from Major Malfunction on January 19th, and it was at my dealer on February 2nd. Forms were sent out soon after, and my $200 check was cashed by the ATF on 2/11/09. My paperwork went pending on 4/09/09, and everything was approved on 5/18/09. Picked up the can today, and am giddy. Can't wait to shoot it.

I went the trust route, and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. Major thanks to Bryon at Major Malfunction and to my Class 3 Dealer, Mike Trent. For those in Houston and the surrounding area, Mike is extremely helpful and very professional.

Can't wait to shoot it!

Re: My Suppressor Approval

Good deal. I'm still waiting on my paper work for a couple form 1s so I can send it in and begin the waiting game.

Isn't it a euphoric feeling??? After all that rigamaroo you feel like you just took possession of the Holy Grail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I went the trust route, and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. Major thanks to Bryon at Major Malfunction. </div></div>

+1 I bought off of Bryon and he sent me my trust copy.

Actually now that I think about it +2 !

Congrats on the new can. ENJOY!!!

Thanks Guys. I would be remiss if I didn't mention my thanks to the BATFE. Those guys are backed up and I expected the wait to take much longer than it did.

I should also mention that Chris Lukenbaugh, of Aquila Precision Firearms, does some damn nice threading and rifle work. I'll be testing it out this weekend.

Best,
Josh

Chris is the man! he has done A LOT of work for me.

My wait time on my last can was exactly 3 months door to door. They will start catching up soon.

Nice Choice! I picked up my Omega 300 a couple of weeks ago and shooting subsonics through it is fun and very quiet! Although I still need a little more range time working with my sub load
crazy.gif

The camera mic makes it sound a little louder than it actually is.

.308 Win Sierra 150 gr Pro Hunter Bullets and Trail Boss

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdeWUAALyu4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BdeWUAALyu4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>