• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My thoughts on the Atlas-update

Re: My thoughts on the Atlas-update

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: problemchild</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As an owner of this bi-pod I also see the issue discussed. Along with the mentioned issue I see another. When shooting my 308 rifle with the legs forward the rubber feet grip the surface the legs are sitting on and pull one of the legs out of the locked position and collapse one side of the bi-pod.

_U6L0252a.jpg
</div></div>

Sounds pretty major, have you tried changing shooting style/terrain type? Also very nice rifle!

Thanks,
- Koshy

problemchild, I can see that happening, I'm thinking of the video on youtube where a member here is shooting a .308 off an Atlas at the 45 position and it's not doing that. Maybe because he is shooting off the dirt? And when I think of it, that is what I was shooting off when doing T&E. (Nice looking rifle BTW)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sobrbiker883, glad to hear you got it and like what you are seeing so far, we'll look forward to your range report.

</div></div>

Sorry I haven't been shooting the rifle I put the rail on much lately, and don't have a rail on my 308/A5 but I will post something when I play with it more, promise!