• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My turn for an annoying "which action" thread

Which action?

• Total voters
Like more than can be fixed with just a pill?

I have always had the hardest time getting my actions to take their medicine.

The information I heard was second hand but the statement was that the actions are very soft and some top competitors are needing to replace them after 1 season.

MPA uses the Axiom in their builds now, right? Somewhat surprised that they'd use them if the actions have longevity issues.

Me too, now the hardest part is to wait the 10-16 weeks. I just cant bring myself to order something off the shelf, have to be different.

I know exactly what you mean. Reminds me of waiting on NFA stuff back when it was easy and even now that it's all trash - anticipation damn near sent me [more] insane.

If it's any comfort quality, custom, unique and time do go hand in hand - and at least that time can be spent waiting on the weather to warm up just a tad! Not that you or I are fair-weather only shooters - it's just more enjoyable personally.

Reactions: spife7980