• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Naked man breaks into Bel Air home, kills Parakeets

Davo308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2019
Homeowner was upstairs, wife was at work but saw the naked guy on security cameras.

She calls the homeowner who confronts the guy before jumping from the 2nd floor balcony to flee.

The guy pulled two Parakeets from their cage and squeezed them and then stomped on them, apparently without a change in facial expression.

The wife uses the homes PA system to tell the guy to leave.

I never thought about it just using a cell phone to defend my home from intruders and just locking the bedroom door. Now I'm thinking those gun manufactures saw me coming from a mile away, what a sucker I am.

I never thought about it just using a cell phone to defend my home from intruders and just locking the bedroom door. Now I'm thinking those gun manufactures saw me coming from a mile away, what a sucker I am.

Point well taken but they do live in LA.

The DA is more likely to prosecute the resident than the perp.

A friend who lives in a downtown high-rise saw a man get robbed and his pants and shoes taken a few weeks ago.

His neighbor is a NFL player with 6 lambos. They park next to each other.

No camera, no footage, no reports are even better. Two hours from the incident police find naked creep in a nearby hedgerow with 3 .45 ACP entry and exit wounds. Nobody seen nothing, nobody heard nothing... That is going to be SOP for those living in liberal criminal-protecting shitholes in the near future especially when they start giving pedofucks the catch-scold-release treatment. Come to think of it, liberal shithole cities do have an awful lot of cold case bodies. Seemingly "random" shootings that have all of the hallmarks of being targeted and aimed hits. I don't think they are all that random...

Fuck "watching helplessly". Fuck that shit man... If my family or I have to be holed up in our rooms in fear of an unwanted weirdo in our own home, then I am going to be coming right at you and doing my damndest to put a few fucking holes in you even if all I can grab is a desk lamp or something...

No camera, no footage, no reports are even better. Two hours from the incident police find naked creep in a nearby hedgerow with 3 .45 ACP entry and exit wounds. Nobody seen nothing, nobody heard nothing... That is going to be SOP for those living in liberal criminal-protecting shitholes in the near future especially when they start giving pedofucks the catch-scold-release treatment. Come to think of it, liberal shithole cities do have an awful lot of cold case bodies. Seemingly "random" shootings that have all of the hallmarks of being targeted and aimed hits. I don't think they are all that random...

Fuck "watching helplessly". Fuck that shit man... If my family or I have to be holed up in our rooms in fear of an unwanted weirdo in our own home, then I am going to be coming right at you and doing my damndest to put a few fucking holes in you even if all I can grab is a desk lamp or something...

One of the ironies here is not only do they have LAPD but also private security.

It didn't help.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
pretty-bird-gif.gif

Our mental health culture is a joke

Punish folks for getting help, scarlet letter status, then act all surprised when the crazies finally snap and go all kinky parakeet killer mode

Being this is elite area, wager the parakeets get more justice than you or I, let alone some one killed in Chicago

is it automatically attempted murder if you shoot somebody's dick off, or can you argue assault and deliberate avoidance of a lethal injury?