• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

IMO, I think it was a disgruntled patron, that had been kicked out of a couple of the establishments, was pissed, suicidal, lost his job/business, and BANG! Since there was a warning to the people, to evacuate. He/she didn't have an issue with other patrons, just with the businesses. Kinda how I'm seeing it. Mac🤔

Reactions: OldSalty2
Recorded voice counted down

Metro Nashville Police Department officers were responding to a call of shots fired around 5:30 a.m. CT Friday when they found a motor home parked in front of an AT&T transmission building at 166 2nd Avenue North.

A recorded message that indicated a bomb would explode in 15 minutes was heard coming from the RV, officials said.

Nashville Vice Mayor Jim Shulman told CNN's Anderson Cooper that a female voice was speaking in the warning message played from the RV before the explosion.

"There were a number of people who did evacuate and then we know of some people, it didn't go off when the message said it would and so people started coming back in, and then it went off," he explained.

Officers saw no immediate evidence of shots fired but they requested the department's hazardous devices unit and started to evacuate neighborhood residents, police said.

The RV exploded at 6:30 a.m. CT as the bomb squad was responding, police spokesman Don Aaron said.

"We do believe this to have been an intentional act," he said.

Okay....I figured I remembered the OKC bombing correctly : Within moments, the surrounding area looked like a war zone. A third of the building had been reduced to rubble, with many floors flattened like pancakes. Dozens of cars were incinerated and more than 300 nearby buildings were damaged or destroyed. On April 20, the rear axle of the Ryder truck was located, which yielded a vehicle identification number that was traced to a body shop in Junction City, Kansas.

Now where did the Nashville RV go??? I can say the OKC situation was a HUGE event in which they still found the rear axle.
SO where's the Nashville RV, or what would be left of it??? Don't tell me they haven't found it cause the parts are all over. It wasn't that big an explosion compared to the OKC event.

Rookies with a cause....Antifa.....We will never know the truth.

Hour ago my Sister showed me a message from her version of @theLBC and it mentioned bodies being found and an Antifa connection.

Unsubstantiated just throwing it our there.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Different view of the explosion

The owner of a vacation rental apartment building, which was occupied by herself and other apartments occupied by family members.

She called 911 to report gunshots and a suspicious vehicle.

911 then confirmed LE on scene and she observed LE inspecting the VBIED.

She evacuated the building due to the announcments playing on loudspeaker from the VBIED.

She evacuated across the river, but after a countdown announcing the time to detonation had expired, she then after about 20 believed it was a false bomb threat and began to return to her building.

After crossing the bridge on her return trip the VBIED detonated as she was turning onto 2nd Street approaching the site of the detonation.

At 5:48 she goes over how the gun shots were probably part of the recording to get everyone's attention.

Reactions: camocorvette
I thought that some group that supports the Trump campaign’s claim of widespread election fraud was supposed to communicate a sign of support.....was this that sign or warning?

Also, wasn’t Trump supposed to release critical info to the American public by the ems system on our cell phones today.....did you guys get it?

Reactions: camocorvette
I thought that some group that supports the Trump campaign’s claim of widespread election fraud was supposed to communicate a sign of support.....was this that sign or warning?

Also, wasn’t Trump supposed to release critical info to the American public by the ems system on our cell phones today.....did you guys get it?
Source?

Reactions: Blutroop

4rn37l.jpg

4rn3a3.jpg

4rn3cg.jpg

4rn3es.jpg

our network circuits are still down at our nashville office, although it isn't particularly close to the location of the blast.
the last update from the provider (Lumen) is that they still have only limited access to the site, and there is still no power (they are using generators while attempting to assess the damage and make repairs).

FFA grounded all flights! Shit got real, little Johnny took a break from giving Reason's on Ranking Steers to ground the flights.

just jokes.

Reactions: Shanghai McCoy
AT&T, ATF, not like antifa punks are all that smart :LOL: . Hard to read signs at night.

If ATT was the target then they better harden their buildings and close streets . Making a bomb with a warning message is new and strange .

Reactions: Bolo
6:29 AM NASHVILLE TIME EXPLOSION

Live from early today, commentator Captain Obvious is annoying but good feed.

***NO LONGER LIVE***

Yes you need a license to operate while there’s still law and order, if the shtf then probably not, but you need to get a radio while you can. You can get a cheap one for $40 bucks. But if you don‘t know how to use it then it’s worthless to you. Just a suggestion, from my old Marine Corps days it was shoot-move & communicate! Those days maybe coming Idk

Weird...

Oddly enough, I really don't find myself getting too worked about some group detonating a VBIED an urban area. If some crackhead in decided to get into a fight with the police and ultimately lose that fight, The city leadership would gladly see that same urban area burnt to the ground and looted, and anybody killed in the process would be viewed as acceptable. Anybody who would object to having their livelihood would be made an example of.

If they don't care about their communities, I am not sure why I should.

As for why this happened, who the hell knows? We live in time where the FBI is publicly sent out to investigate a broken garage door pull at a Nascar event but had zero interest in investigating sworn affidavits of election fraud. We live in a time where a covid relief bill had more money for foreign aid than direct individual aid.

Quite sad...

Building that got hit was at 200 Commerce St, the old Bell South building. NOT the AT&T building.

It used to be an ATT CO and Data Center, but those ops moved to the ATT Building back in ~2004.
Since then, it's been leased to other companies- first, Sungard AS; currently vXchnge. Sungard did cold / warm datacenter recovery and backup stuff, vXchnge is a CoLo "datacenter-as-a-service" company.

Knowing ATT's propensity for cutting corners, I'm betting they left physical copper and fiber plant there and extended it to the ATT building back in 04. Even though it's no longer a CO, taking it out would have the same effect.

My question is what workloads vXchnge customers were running there. I don't know; but I'm betting some alphabeti sure do.

I really hate to put the tinfoil fedora back on, but it looks kinda like either a DS "destroy the evidence" or a BLUFOR op to me. Not pantyfa or aloha snackbar.

Strange how we in this country suffer a huge "hack" and now this. Who benefits?
Moving at the speed of news, this new C-19 strain will be rolling into town along with some additional strange attacks ensuring we all stay home.

Building that got hit was at 200 Commerce St, the old Bell South building. NOT the AT&T building.

It used to be an ATT CO and Data Center, but those ops moved to the ATT Building back in ~2004.
Since then, it's been leased to other companies- first, Sungard AS; currently vXchnge. Sungard did cold / warm datacenter recovery and backup stuff, vXchnge is a CoLo "datacenter-as-a-service" company.

Knowing ATT's propensity for cutting corners, I'm betting they left physical copper and fiber plant there and extended it to the ATT building back in 04. Even though it's no longer a CO, taking it out would have the same effect.

My question is what workloads vXchnge customers were running there. I don't know; but I'm betting some alphabeti sure do.

I really hate to put the tinfoil fedora back on, but it looks kinda like either a DS "destroy the evidence" or a BLUFOR op to me. Not pantyfa or aloha snackbar.

At this point, I really don't think anything can be considered crazy land. From FBI's clearing Hilary of charges based on no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges, and their usage of forged fisa warrants to investigate Trump, I am not sure that this could be ruled out. I admit that I have no clue if that VBIED would actually accomplished that, but wonder considering the brazen refusal to address blatant constitution issues, or wide spread corruption, why go through the effort of destroying anything? why not just refuse to do anything about it in the event that something comes to light.

Any 'plosive people got some comments on this.
Not Clinton experts, or NSA just yet, what are the technical details that can be figured out from the blast site.
Motor camper probably had an iron block that went forward or up, or both. Found?
Rear end, and transmission, gears, wheels, real frame etc. Everything else in a camper van would be small pieces of debris.
Blast area open on both ends and up. Windows and doors added area when they blew in.
Some damage to nearby building papapets.
Blast color?
This should be easily modeled to figure out type and volume of explosive.

Alternate theory posted by a Nashville resident:

That area is older and run down (can confirm it's not as shiny as other areas, but I liked the bars thereabouts). Last to be part of the riverfront revitalization project. Apparently a lot of "holdouts" that didn't want to sell to developers.
This may have been a "push" in that direction, and the goal was to damage buildings.

Gunfire may have been a warning to get out of the streets and wake people up near the blast area.
@CHILL52 You're down there, right? Any truth to that?

Personally I think it's a nutjob trying to take out the ATT facility, but somehow think this theory is equally logical.
Thays why the mayor is laughing. Finally able to get his kickback from the property developers.

" FWIW - I see no reports of seismic activity in Nashville today"

Go to the USGS website (United States Geological Survey), and go to the Seismogram files. Select three sites closest to the blast site. Look on the records for the time period of the blast. Allow for the fact the P-wave will be only moving at 7 kilometers per second of travel from the blast area to the monitoring site... look for the wiggle.
7km/sec? That's AN with Nitromethane or just slower than C4 explosion velocity.

Hes a piece of trash! He has had many many lawsuits filed against him for the crap hes doing to the bars and restaurants in Nashville.
Wanna trade?

This cock bite went to Seattle to get advise on how to run Austin and endorsed Joe Biden.

iu

As @addertooth & others have stated, this was a low power explosive.

I have done testing of blast rated building facades with ANFO & C4, this was neither!

OKC = 1800 lbs ANFO & left a 33' diameter x 8' deep crater. Nashville images show no large crater below blast. Those RV parts are scattered but there.

They probably have found photo's of RV tag # if it had one.

It does look like there is a loudspeaker on the roof.
If this RV had Moore then 750-1000# payload I'd expect it to be ridding low in the back, not level.

Most likely Propane or Ox-Acetylene/Nitrous-Acetylene tanks set off with a pretty crude method like flares & this would explain 15-20 minute delay from end of countdown.

From the likely phony gunshots, loudspeaker prewarning, & loudspeaker countdown it sure seems like every effort was made to avoid mass casualties.

Kinda screams religious zealots or an individual or small group with an ax to grind against a business or .gov organization within about 4 address #'s of the parking spot.

Leaving my tinfoil hat on the shelf for now, but if we don't get full details pretty quick I'd say tinfoil would be warranted!

1608955544340.png

Nashville bomb was a Yuge Fireball probably went 200' high from some of the video angles.

1608968543420.png

For comparison 960# ANFO
DSC00076.JPG

The Purple flash center pic is the only flash captured by my camera & precedes the blast.
Snapshot 1 (12-26-2020 1-12 AM).png

Next frame
Snapshot 2 (12-26-2020 1-14 AM).png

Shock-wave propagation
Snapshot 4 (12-26-2020 1-16 AM).png

No Fireball, but that Purple flash was pretty cool & not visible to my eye.

Now C4, this is only about 1/2#
This pic shows det cord lit & traveling 6400 m/s (Yellow squiggle passing explosive box).
Snapshot 1 (12-26-2020 1-42 AM).png

Flash is much greater then ANFO, but it's instantaneous & Orange with no fireball.
Snapshot 2 (12-26-2020 1-43 AM).png

Bulge in roof of conex left end is + shock-wave.
Snapshot 3 (12-26-2020 1-44 AM).png

Thays why the mayor is laughing. Finally able to get his kickback from the property developers.
i saw the tower crane in the background and this was my line of thinking as well. some people refuse to move no matter how much money is offered .wouldn't be the first time some developer decided to "hurry along " the negotiations .after the investigation the buildings will be condemned and knocked down for new development .would also explain the warnings and calls before the bomb went off .as they say "follow the money "

Last edited:
I am two hours south of Nashville. Our local Sheriff put out the photo of the RV asking if anybody in this area could ID an owner.

I'm not sure yet either. Bu the damage that I see on the news is is 2nd ave. Hooters is on one end and The Wild horse Saloon is on the other end. The wild horse is close to the AT&T building.

I think they where going for kid rocks big ass.... bottom right hand corner of map