• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

If so, they’ve stepped it up a notch. But why take out a ATT CO?

If Antifa /BLM are what they proclaim themselves to be it wouldnt make sense.

but.....

As their public persona is only a veneer and their real goal is communism mega-corporation AT&T is a traditional target.

Ironic thing about that is AT&T is likely one of those "white guilt" philanthropies that donated to BLM and instituted woke employee training.

Such places, as well my neighbors with the BLM signs, think they have applied sheeps blood above their door frame. They assume their acquiescence will make them immune from Commie violence - not so.

Just conjecture though nothing in the news to support unless I find it reading further down this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
I thought that some group that supports the Trump campaign’s claim of widespread election fraud was supposed to communicate a sign of support.....was this that sign or warning?

Also, wasn’t Trump supposed to release critical info to the American public by the ems system on our cell phones today.....did you guys get it?

Hate to say it but Im beginning to think Trumps cucked.

Jan 20 is going to happen.

If anything this would be a message to Capitalist America......Commies do intend to use violence.

As @addertooth & others have stated, this was a low power explosive.

I have done testing of blast rated building facades with ANFO & C4, this was neither!

OKC = 1800 lbs ANFO & left a 33' diameter x 8' deep crater. Nashville images show no large crater below blast. Those RV parts are scattered but there.

They probably have found photo's of RV tag # if it had one.

It does look like there is a loudspeaker on the roof.
If this RV had Moore then 750-1000# payload I'd expect it to be ridding low in the back, not level.

Most likely Propane or Ox-Acetylene/Nitrous-Acetylene tanks set off with a pretty crude method like flares & this would explain 15-20 minute delay from end of countdown.

From the likely phony gunshots, loudspeaker prewarning, & loudspeaker countdown it sure seems like every effort was made to avoid mass casualties.

Kinda screams religious zealots or an individual or small group with an ax to grind against a business or .gov organization within about 4 address #'s of the parking spot.

Leaving my tinfoil hat on the shelf for now, but if we don't get full details pretty quick I'd say tinfoil would be warranted!

View attachment 7511797

Nashville bomb was a Yuge Fireball probably went 200' high from some of the video angles.

View attachment 7511861

For comparison 960# ANFO
View attachment 7511859
The Purple flash center pic is the only flash captured by my camera & precedes the blast.
View attachment 7511847
Next frame
View attachment 7511848
Shock-wave propagation
View attachment 7511849
No Fireball, but that Purple flash was pretty cool & not visible to my eye.

Now C4, this is only about 1/2#
This pic shows det cord lit & traveling 6400 m/s (Yellow squiggle passing explosive box).
View attachment 7511850

Flash is much greater then ANFO, but it's instantaneous & Orange with no fireball.
View attachment 7511851

Bulge in roof of conex left end is + shock-wave.
View attachment 7511858

God please dont let it have been IMR4064 with primers to initiate............

I know propellant vs explosive but talk about panic.......

DHLGgf4d.jpeg

[/QUOTE

This SuicideSeatttle dude is a whack job. I would not give him/her any credit for anything useful.

Nah.

If you wanted to fuck up ATT, the NSA, internet traffic, or some combo, that RV would have found itself in Atlanta. The interests of all three of these targets in Nashville are quite minor by comparison. Some of ATT's largest DBs are in Atlanta, the NSA has a large spy hub there (and a more significant one at Ft Gordon, but good luck with that), and one of the world's largest internet exchange points in the world is in Atlanta.

I think it more likely someone with a personal grievance went haywire. Neither ANTIFA nor BLM nor any SJW group I know of are made up of people who are seeking martyrdom, just more social media likes and a stack of cash.

If this is not a large scale tantrum by an aggrieved jackass, I will be impressed.

But, I do wonder if the remains found at the scene do not belong to the perp but the hapless owner who got hijacked... or if they are the fleshy bits of someone coerced into gaining glory by splattering themselves all over the neighborhood. Those two scenarios indicate some organizing took place. If details don't start coming out real soon (I'll give it to EOD Monday) I will start to allow more credence for the larger, and much more concerning, scenario.

My guess Antifa extremists, looking to kill numerous Nashville PD responding to gun shots.
The report of shots may have been from the RV PA system all very possible scenarios... just my 2 cents.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

Prime example of what I mentioned before about not caring. So fuck it, city leadership feels its ok to destroy their own communities, oh fucking well.

Maybe the mayor could offer heartfelt appligee to sombody for something.

It was Hans Gruber. They needed to break into the ATT safe on the 30 th floor and needed to the power to be cut to release the electro magnet lock controlling the final door to the vault. Remember kids, if we forget our history we’re doomed to repeat it.

Cerberus, a private equity firm, bought Remmy and ran them into the ground.

Here's a NYT article that is interesting for its angle on things.

The Bush's, other politocos, and Saudi's have been firmly planted at Cerberus, as have other foreign interests
Just like they helped run mopar into the ground, now they’re owned by fiat which is even worse

Another interesting problem. I am in Huntsville, AL area. I have ATT wireless and ATT internet. The internet service is some sort of hybrid copper line.
Yesterday and last night, we had ATT wireless network. This morning, it is dead. No wireless service. I do have ATT internet.

Strange?

My guess Antifa extremists, looking to kill numerous Nashville PD responding to gun shots.
The report of shots may have been from the RV PA system all very possible scenarios... just my 2 cents.

If the goal was casualties it wouldn't make sense to warn people to evacuate via that same PA system.

Multiple 911 nodes taken down, flights grounded...havoc wrought. I'm thinking this was The Plan. A test? More to follow and disrupt communications and put the US into panic? A justification for Martial Law?

I'm gonna hold mybreath until we see if more of this happens in short sucession.

VooDoo

Reactions: Blutroop
Multiple 911 nodes taken down, flights grounded...havoc wrought. I'm thinking this was The Plan. A test? More to follow and disrupt communications and put the US into panic? A justification for Martial Law?

I'm gonna hold mybreath until we see if more of this happens in short sucession.

VooDoo
Not sure this would be needed to declare martial law or invoke the Insurrection Act. But I do think it is related to the "election" and voting machines and stolen election.

Reactions: Pinmaster
Investigative journalist, Maryam Henein dug into the building’s history and found that the former owner was Cerebus Capital, a private equity group made up of Carlyle Group veterans, like Hooten Yagoobzadeh .

In December 2019, it just so happens, Yagoobzadeh acquired Dominion Voting Systems through yet another private equity firm. Coincidence?

======

Ya know, I did some search on Hooten Yagoobzadeh and couldnt find any bio information on him beyond where he went ot college and his jobs...no nationality., nothing. I did find this interesting, somewhat long, very inditing, article.

Personally? I think it was ...aliens. They accidentally tuned into the crap country music coming out of Nashville and it was a trigger jerk reaction on the blaster switch to make it stop,

The truth of deep state1:Staple Street Capital who owns ...
gnews.org › ...

Nov 15, 2020 — The co-founders Stephen D. Owens and Hootan Yaghoobzadeh are veterans of The ... https://www.wikicorporates.org/wiki/Carlyle_Group_Inc.

Last edited:
Building that got hit was at 200 Commerce St, the old Bell South building. NOT the AT&T building.

It used to be an ATT CO and Data Center, but those ops moved to the ATT Building back in ~2004.
Since then, it's been leased to other companies- first, Sungard AS; currently vXchnge. Sungard did cold / warm datacenter recovery and backup stuff, vXchnge is a CoLo "datacenter-as-a-service" company.

Knowing ATT's propensity for cutting corners, I'm betting they left physical copper and fiber plant there and extended it to the ATT building back in 04. Even though it's no longer a CO, taking it out would have the same effect.

My question is what workloads vXchnge customers were running there. I don't know; but I'm betting some alphabeti sure do.

I really hate to put the tinfoil fedora back on, but it looks kinda like either a DS "destroy the evidence" or a BLUFOR op to me. Not pantyfa or aloha snackbar.
vXchange is a DCAS (Data Center as a Service) so there could be any number of companies IT assets in there.

But why than announce the van was a bomb?

It begins to look as if the goal was to knock out the ATT node. Period. Buy why? I am buying the idea it is related to voting machines.

If they are that desperate that means Trump actually has people in government helping him.

To me, with all the cock blocks being reported at every try, he seems a man surrounded by at best friends unwillinging to fight with him or establishment that wish him ill will.

The Commie track is starting to look predetermined at this point in the government and opposition is completely upon the shoulders of 74 million.

My optimism for the "Kraken" has turned out to be "Plumbers Kraken".

Human remains at the site any high profile people missing .......

If they are that desperate that means Trump actually has people in government helping him.

To me, with all the cock blocks being reported at every try, he seems a man surrounded by at best friends unwillinging to fight with him or establishment that wish him ill will.

The Commie track is starting to look predetermined at this point in the government and opposition is completely upon the shoulders of 74 million.

My optimism for the "Kraken" has turned out to be "Plumbers Kraken".
I did not imply the attack was on behalf of Trump. It was quite the opposite.

My Oceans 12 sensor has me thinking "Did this ATT building control the alarm systems for other sensitive/valuable holdings"?

Christmas Day is a good day to Die Hard
It was Hans Gruber. They needed to break into the ATT safe on the 30 th floor and needed to the power to be cut to release the electro magnet lock controlling the final door to the vault. Remember kids, if we forget our history we’re doomed to repeat it.

Not Nakatomi Plaza. It's the brother Simon, check underground.

I did not imply the attack was on behalf of Trump. It was quite the opposite.

Exactly as I read your post.

If they are that desperate to hide evidence of their corruption by destroying a city block that would indicate they fear someone actually finding that evidence.

Lets get it together people this is is fast, quickly changing and hidden in tin foil..........keep your thinking caps partially exposed to the 5G waves.

Speaking of 5G......

In MA infrastructure had to be protected from goof balls that thought it was transmitting 5G and they intended to destroy that infrastructure (cell towers).

Occams Razor would have this be a nut case.

Exactly as I read your post.

If they are that desperate to hide evidence of their corruption by destroying a city block that would indicate they fear someone actually finding that evidence.

Lets get it together people this is is fast, quickly changing and hidden in tin foil..........keep your thinking caps partially exposed to the 5G waves.

Speaking of 5G......

In MA infrastructure had to be protected from goof balls that thought it was transmitting 5G and they intended to destroy that infrastructure (cell towers).

Occams Razor would have this be a nut case.
Otay

There is all kinds of conjecture, innuendo, suppositions, and hypotheticals here in this thread.

The question is though, what is actually known as 'fact'? I'm of the opinion that the 'general' trait/direction of the masses and their thinking, is the red-herring in itself.

The whole 'setup' of this situation is completely unorthodox and unparalleled which leads me to believe that we're ALL barking up the wrong tree. The squirell is 'over there' on the grandstand, watching us and laughing.

There is all kinds of conjecture, innuendo, suppositions, and hypotheticals here in this thread.

The question is though, what is actually known as 'fact'? I'm of the opinion that the 'general' trait/direction of the masses and their thinking, is the red-herring in itself.

The whole 'setup' of this situation is completely unorthodox and unparalleled which leads me to believe that we're ALL barking up the wrong tree. The squirell is 'over there' on the grandstand, watching us and laughing.

I know my ATT network is down.

So this blast caused the att outages?

:unsure:
Right. I'm picking up what you're laying down.

It definitely shouldn't. System redundancy, ability to route around failure, those features of service-provider designs ensure no single point of failure can smoke a system this large.

I'm going with occam's razor on this one first, though: a lot of IT industry uses the holidays as one big fat maintenance window for upgrades. If the main RAN system were down for maintenance, and this was the backup (running as the active node), I could see this level of disruption.

Note that ATT services didn't go down at the time of explosion; it was about 45 minutes later. This correlates well with the official reports that the city cut gas and water to the block- the Natgas backup generators went offline.