• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

Too sensible- why do that or a simple gas leak explosion + water damage when instead you can draw as much attention as possible with full on, spy novel, countdown timing RV/partical-beam-from-China plot instead. Just waiting for Nathan Hunt to pull off the latex Trump mask now....

Has anyone checked to see if Biden is wearing a latex mask ?

• Haha
Reactions: Amanda4461
Are you implying one of our alpha bets would use something like a box van as a excuse to declare a perimeter and another deadly no fly zone? Or that local boys might willfully violate rights to help? Insert Greta meme here saying, how dare you.
Or the government uses this to stop public gatherings on 1/6.

Well they said that no explosives were found in white box truck in TN. So is this some kind of psychological warfare?

I live in Tennessee and just got off the phone with an att tower engineer and the att building that was damaged was one that the voting machines were supposed to be reviewed at.
Drive along now...nothing to see...go forward, straight ahead, it's not to late....

I live in Tennessee and just got off the phone with an att tower engineer and the att building that was damaged was one that the voting machines were supposed to be reviewed at.

So were the machines in the building?

Still cant figure why evidence would be investigated at a private corporation and not have a secure chain of custody such as a LEO sitting on them.

Why does my local constabulary seem to do shit better in less important events.

I guarantee you Epstein would survive the custody I have some familiarity with.

Hal normally puts out some good stuff, it’s worth the read whether you agree or not.
i am willing to accept that Biden stole the election.....i am willing to accept that the dominion machines were tampered with.....i am willing to accept a nutcase blew himself up to cover any evidence of dominion tampering....

...i am not, however, willing to accept the govt blew up an RV in an attempt to conceal voting tampering with space lasers...

i would believe Alex jones' reptilian hollow earth theories before i would believe space lasers

When the blast goes off you see the initial glow but then it looks like the glow grows in intensity and size slowly not all at once. Doesn't look like a fire ball like normal explosions.

When the blast goes off you see the initial glow but then it looks like the glow grows in intensity and size slowly not all at once. Doesn't look like a fire ball like normal explosions.

have they determined what the blasting medium was?......looks a lot like a fireball youd get from a low velocity explosion like propane or gasoline.....and the lack of significant structural damage seems to bear that out as well.

have they determined what the blasting medium was?......looks a lot like a fireball youd get from a low velocity explosion like propane or gasoline.....and the lack of significant structural damage seems to bear that out as well.

I wouldn't call the pictures posted a page or so earlier "insignificant" damage.

Granted the buildings may have been in poor condition but some of that shit got fucked up.

Last edited:
Last time I heard a reference to Petula Clark I think it was by Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and it was taken as a sign of how out of touch she was with the electorate because just about no one knew who the fuck Petula Clark was.....

I'm not sure why someone would need to "dispose" of the servers?
most of them are highly modular and a couple minutes of access and you can remove all the storage and replace it and have it securely "repurposed".

If you were really concerned that somebody had specific records that you didn't want to mess with, just replace with the same storage devices that have been reprogrammed to have the same serial numbers and firmware as the removed ones, with labels to match.
Not disagreeing, but, wouldn't a bomb be easier??:ROFLMAO::LOL: Just the "spin" alone, would be epic. Mac

Last time I heard a reference to Petula Clark I think it was by Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election and it was taken as a sign of how out of touch she was with the electorate because just about no one knew who the fuck Petula Clark was.....

At least it wasn't the Mrs. Miller version.

I found this comparison photo on Parler. You decide.
38951D74-F3F9-46B7-842F-A23B4485B430.png

Did the traffic cams get the plate of the RV or did the laughing Mayor tell the FBI who it was and how paranoid he was about 5G ?

Passenger side matches, guessing thats a shadow on driver side. Google streetview 115 Bakertown Rd

20201227_175615.jpg

20201227_175729.jpg

One thing that just came to mind .....

Without knowing Jack about the technical details of any of this .....

The FBI undoubtedly has a field office very close in geographic proximity to downtown Nashville ....

With advanced warning of the bomb and where the bomb was, would the “premier law enforcement agency in the world” not have technology to prevent the bomb from exploding assuming the “trigger” was electronic? And, of course this theory would hold no water if the “bomb” was completely analogue I would think.

FBI was at Sandy Hook before the first responders , they usually have the jump on the narrative because they are good at what they do.

One thing that just came to mind .....

Without knowing Jack about the technical details of any of this .....

The FBI undoubtedly has a field office very close in geographic proximity to downtown Nashville ....

With advanced warning of the bomb and where the bomb was, would the “premier law enforcement agency in the world” not have technology to prevent the bomb from exploding assuming the “trigger” was electronic? And, of course this theory would hold no water if the “bomb” was completely analogue I would think.
No sense in trying to dissect a cover story.
We know what happened.
We know Epstein didn’t kill himself.
We know the election was stolen.

The sheep are to adhere to what they are fed ...
And I , I mean my friend owns a few rvs and remembered that coast guard guy with, wait for it, 1000 rounds of ammo,
And that marine who was stripped of his guns because he said he would defend himself from antifa..Vegas shooter, sheriff testifying to seeing intact glass in the room, sandy hook ar “in the car” .. so my friend is obviously worried that this could be anyone of us. 1984? Judges already violating people’s rights. Atf getting out of hand. Wouldn’t be suprized if mass raids start happening before the 6th or 20th. Tired of holding breath...