• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

And I , I mean my friend owns a few rvs and remembered that coast guard guy with, wait for it, 1000 rounds of ammo,
And that marine who was stripped of his guns because he said he would defend himself from antifa..Vegas shooter, sheriff testifying to seeing intact glass in the room, sandy hook ar “in the car” .. so my friend is obviously worried that this could be anyone of us. 1984? Judges already violating people’s rights. Atf getting out of hand. Wouldn’t be suprized if mass raids start happening before the 6th or 20th. Tired of holding breath...

So I'm not the only one who saw on tv them taking the the ar15 out of the trunk of the shooter's car ......

And here's the official report:

Authorities on Sunday identified Anthony Quinn Warner as the man behind a Christmas Day bombing that rocked downtown Nashville. Warner died in the explosion, officials said.

“Based on the evidence that we’ve gathered to this point, we’ve come to the conclusion that an individual named Anthony Warner is the bomber,” U.S. Attorney Don Cochran said during a press conference. “He was present when the bomb went off, and he perished in the bombing.”

Federal and state investigators have yet to disclose a potential motive and. Warner allegedly set off a bomb inside a recreational vehicle Friday morning, injuring three people and damaging more than 40 businesses.

Authorities determined that Warner, 63, was the bomber after an analysis of DNA evidence found at the scene, police said.

Douglas Korneski, the special agent in charge of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Memphis Field Office, said at the press conference that Warner is believed to be solely responsible for the explosion.

Korneski said that authorities reviewed hours of surveillance footage of the area surrounding the recreational vehicle before it exploded.

“We saw no other people involved around that vehicle,” Korneski said. “We are still following leads, but right now there is no indication that any other persons were involved.”

20201227_215745.jpg

This is the only way you take your Country back .....

No one has mentioned explosion in Baltimore building on Dec. 24. 23 injured. ‘Gas main’ in building?

Sirhr

Don't forget Nebraska...
RV was a decoy to the underground explosion.
Initial flash hid what was the real purpose.
Two sources would be a bit more complicated to analyze.
Frame rates can be misleading in fast action.
Ever notice car wheels going backwards in a video?
:roll:

WE won't get to see the real damage before THEY take the building down.
How close can you time two explosions?
I built something called a "6-pak" for one of those 4 letter labs back in the day and they were using it to control the delay between shots down to the millisecond.

Last edited:
Isn't most of that happening already?
Yes and the subject was brought up on this forum recently.

When I posted a response with a suggestion to mitigate the damage I was very forcefully told to shut my pie hole.

Last edited:
Don't forget Nebraska...

I built something called a "6-pak" for one of those 4 letter labs back in the day and they were using it to control the delay between shots down to the millisecond.

The Baltimore explosion was reportedly caused by the Boiler in the building. Seems the crew was working on it at the time of the explosion. Since there wasn't a fire associated with it, the story does make sense.

Reactions: nikonNUT
The Baltimore explosion was reportedly caused by the Boiler in the building. Seems the crew was working on it at the time of the explosion. Since there wasn't a fire associated with it, the story does make sense.
And the Nebraska explosion "The rupture — which led to an explosion large enough to be seen by satellite — has been repaired and the pipeline is back in service.

No injuries were reported. Northern Natural Gas crews worked “around the clock” to repair damage. The company said service was interrupted temporarily for three customers.

Based on initial investigation, “a series of scores and gouges were found across the impacted pipeline segment, indicating that the damage may have been caused from a third party working in the area,” the statement said.

Exact confirmation, the company said, will take several weeks."

Who knows... Just random accidents (except Nashville)? Something to do with critical infrastructure? I am far from smart enough to guess at any of it.

And I , I mean my friend owns a few rvs and remembered that coast guard guy with, wait for it, 1000 rounds of ammo,
And that marine who was stripped of his guns because he said he would defend himself from antifa..Vegas shooter, sheriff testifying to seeing intact glass in the room, sandy hook ar “in the car” .. so my friend is obviously worried that this could be anyone of us. 1984? Judges already violating people’s rights. Atf getting out of hand. Wouldn’t be suprized if mass raids start happening before the 6th or 20th. Tired of holding breath...

Dear FBI. We don't believe your bullshit story. Nobody sits in a vehicle and broadcasts for 15 minutes or more waiting to die.
Nice try.
I will be asking my Congressman to bring a bill to the floor to shut down the FBI. You are a bunch of ass clowns with no cred or purpose other than to serve the Deep State criminals.

it’s a sad day when the fbi has proven itself to be absolutely willing to violate the constitution and undermine the president that they are supposed to serve. they’ve shown their hand, and how ANYONE trusts anything they say, i dont know.

the fbi should be abolished, and people involved in the coupe should be tried, and if convicted, executed. between the fbi and atf......it’s extremely disheartening. i am sure there are some very fine people that work for them. but it’s such a nest of vipers, they need to be abolished. and i mean GONE-not morphed into another name with the same vipers. they’ve proven themselves to be enemies of the constitution, and all too willing to violate it and to frame innocent people. the entire works needs to be shut down; the good people right along with the bad. all of them. and before the sniveling starts...they did it to themselves. so go look in the mirror before you come blast me for calling it like it is.

if you or i tried have the shit they do, we’d be in prison for the rest of our lives. the saddest thing is, right from the start, in the j.edgar hoover days, they proved themselves to be 100% willing to be corrupt. i guess hoover was too busy wearing women’s undergarments to read and follow the constitution.

best view of blast yet... make of it what you will

Damn, that officer who was wandering in the foreground picked a good time to turn away.

Based upon this video and my mis-spent youth, it sure as fuck looks like someone lit off a simple fuel-air bomb. Given the vehicle utilized, several hundred cubic feet of propane that is crudely mixed with air at slightly higher than atmospheric pressure (assuming that one was smart enough to tape off seams and vents) and sparked with a basic electric ignition source is the most likely construction. Better results could be obtained with a small oxygen bottle, and better yet with an acetylene tank, but small-scale testing indicates a different outcome than what is apparent in the video.

For those with an IQ slightly better than room-temperature and cursory working knowledge of the local hardware store, this is pretty much one-stop shopping and an hour of work.

Or it was a directed-energy device, or a Chinese drone. I don't think those would be Occam's first choices for shaving off 10 days' worth of deer-camp beard.

Reactions: OldSalty2
the entire works needs to be shut down; the good people right along with the bad. all of them

Yes and banned from working in LE or contracting ever again

And in case any of you forgot or were too young etc. Here’s their trophy photos with dead bodies in the background. They killed more kids than were killed at “Newtown “. They filled the place with incendiary gas then threw flash bombs in.

Amazing how google is burying results. Things are getting hard to find

BA0DFC57-6B2D-4FE9-93D7-BEAE8DEA156B.jpeg
6FA533D7-7EB4-4AFA-9193-FE41ECE1BB4A.jpeg
A4B0ADCC-4D60-427B-8628-5CDF8F71C3F4.jpeg
323D2142-4396-4026-9B0D-441C143CB560.jpeg

Damn, that officer who was wandering in the foreground picked a good time to turn away.

Based upon this video and my mis-spent youth, it sure as fuck looks like someone lit off a simple fuel-air bomb. Given the vehicle utilized, several hundred cubic feet of propane that is crudely mixed with air at slightly higher than atmospheric pressure (assuming that one was smart enough to tape off seams and vents) and sparked with a basic electric ignition source is the most likely construction. Better results could be obtained with a small oxygen bottle, and better yet with an acetylene tank, but small-scale testing indicates a different outcome than what is apparent in the video.

For those with an IQ slightly better than room-temperature and cursory working knowledge of the local hardware store, this is pretty much one-stop shopping and an hour of work.

Or it was a directed-energy device, or a Chinese drone. I don't think those would be Occam's first choices for shaving off 10 days' worth of deer-camp beard.
Either way. The target was destroyed.

FAE...exactly what a Navy pilot buddy said. Though, not in traditional sense of an FAE used by MIL. That'd suck up most of the oxygen out of everywhere and most people who would have been in the buildings would likely have died.

FAE...exactly what a Navy pilot buddy said. Though, not in traditional sense of an FAE used my MIL. That'd suck up most of the oxygen out of everywhere and most people who would have been in the buildings would likely have died.

A "proper" FAE device would have leveled several blocks. But those aren't easily constructed from a Class C motorhome and a 30 lb propane cylinder. Instead, that looks like a bigger version of what some junior-high kids might have constructed long ago with propane, butane, or gasoline vapor, a trash bag, and a small firecracker. You get a fairly satisfying Ka-booomm! and a big fireball if the air/fuel mixture is workable. Later experiments with stoichiometric mixtures of oxygen and acetylene in large trash bags resulted in a sharp crack! and more of a flash than a fireball. That experiment really needs to be performed well away from windows.

As I have mentioned before, the bomb squad and the FBI I am sure have done forensics and probably know exactly what happened and the construction of the device. However, I really doubt that the public is ever going to find out.

Reactions: HD1911
What you see in the video is only what is seen from outside. Hard to tell what it looked like if the blast came from within.

Did the Nashville PD's bomb squad make the scene prior to detonation? Did the TN state bomb squad show up?

Does anyone have a real handle on the amount of time between gun shots and 911 -> boom boom?

Dan Bonginos take...

"The Nashville bombing was one of the most bizarre terrorist attacks in American history. An RV parked in downtown Tennessee. It played a message telling people there was a bomb inside and then, right before detonation, it switched to Petunia Clark’s 1964 hit, “Downtown.”

I still don't buy it. Mostly because FBI. Too bad they have no cred. Name one other suicide bombing in the US that was the result of a depressed individual with motives that the FBI purport.
People who are taking revenge on some company usually walk in shooting.
I still don't buy it.

I still don't buy it. Mostly because FBI. Too bad they have no cred. Name one other suicide bombing in the US that was the result of a depressed individual with motives that the FBI purport.
People who are taking revenge on some company usually walk in shooting.
I still don't buy it.

The whole case has been full of fuckery through and through... Bombings as revenge/vendettas happen to be EXTREMELY rare in the USA. It is a thing most associated with Asia, along with arson. Arson is far more common than bombings in the US, but not as common as up close and personal encounters with the intended target, such as shooting, stabbing, or plain old beating the shit out of them on the street...

best view of blast yet... make of it what you will

No visible shockwave. Subsonic deflagration, ie., low order explosive or propellant as opposed to industrial/military grade polymer compound... Videos of Middle Eastern VBIEDs with the same size of fireball have turned the camera, and most of the structures around it into powder in the next 0.4 seconds after fireball...

The "smoke trail" or whatever in this video makes no sense for something coming out of the sky (missile?) in that the "trail" travels backwards. Normally, if something coming from the sky creates a trail, the trail would begin at the top and elongate TOWRDS the ground. This video shows something akin to a smoke trail being erased from the top down. It's like the video was ran backwards up to the point of the explosion, then spliced and ran forwards. I've seen another video of this "smoke trail" and it travels in the opposite direction, from the ground up, which makes more sense with how it develops. Anyone else catch this?

The "smoke trail" or whatever in this video makes no sense for something coming out of the sky (missile?) in that the "trail" travels backwards. Normally, if something coming from the sky creates a trail, the trail would begin at the top and elongate TOWRDS the ground. This video shows something akin to a smoke trail being erased from the top down. It's like the video was ran backwards up to the point of the explosion, then spliced and ran forwards. I've seen another video of this "smoke trail" and it travels in the opposite direction, from the ground up, which makes more sense with how it develops. Anyone else catch this?
Maybe that was a piece of burning material kicked out in the explosion.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country