• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nashville school shooting

She is not she is saying the person in a letter to the state board that allows doctors to allow them to have hormone treatment stating they are mental okay to take hormones. I missed typed since I had my coworkers asking me questions.

You should see the crap that happens when she tells them no and its at almost 70% due to mental issues they are going through.

I am going under the assumption its final plan was "suicide by cop".

Using that assumption, it is highly likely it did hear the cops coming and actually expected them to come around the corner. I expect it also wanted to be shot in the back.

Remember it was standing by the window - basically painted into a corner - no place to go. It wanted to be dead, but could not face the inevitable. "Shoot me in the back, while I am looking/shooting out this window. I am such a coward. I can't shoot myself . . . and I can't look at them when they shoot me."
I'm thinking suicide by cop too. That was after all, part of her plan.

Manifesto will be released

FBI examining manifesto as we speak

downloadfile-2.jpg

The typical person, raised by the marxist educational system, press etc doesn't get it. And here's why:

• Angry
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
  • Sad
Reactions: Longshot231
Was the police response rapid enough?

From driving to gaining entry.

When they gained entry, were they too cautious? Too slow?

Should they have cleared every room?

Who trains Nashville P.D in active shooter response?

I think they did okay. Could they have done anything better?

What did we learn?

One thing has become perfectly clear. This monster has gotten exactly what she wanted…..

View attachment 8108457

Why did heavily armed America and Canada have barely any mass shootings from 1900-1999?

Demographics?
Economics?
Soviet and Chinese lobbying since 1917?

Should we accept South African, Mexican, Detroit, and Brazilian level violence?

What is it?

There is going to be violent backlash eventually against the Gay and Trans community in Canada and the U.S. and Trans story time.

RCMP cannot even keep up.

Source. RCMP dad.

Reactions: Emerson0311
"Former Christian Student Attacks School With AR15, Kills 6"

Media and Judiciary better tread carefully lest they get targeted by "the people".

Not like Switzerland, Austria, Germany, in the 1930s had an issue with that in any way shape or form. History does not repeat itself. Ever.

Attachments

• Mematic_20220421_193318.jpg
    Mematic_20220421_193318.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 66
Hey you #&%^*&*%$#%&**, a tranny just attacked a school and murdered innocent people, half of which were children, because they were Christian.

And you're just stupid and callous enough to say "Trannys are under attack?"
If they weren't before, they may be now

M

This is totally just my opinion, and admittedly, I’ve had a couple Jefferson’s Reserve bourbons on ice this evening, but…

I really wish the only photos broadcast of this piece of shit female were the uncensored pics of its face after the entry team was finished. Maybe some of these things calling for vengeance would think twice about what they’re asking for.

The constant media coverage is one of the things these animals so desperately crave and they are awarded that posthumously with all the coverage. I won’t even get into the clown world coverage this particular animal is receiving thus far. Thankfully SHE was put down before more were lost.

I’ve found myself growing a lot less tolerant lately.

Thats their goal. Less tolerance, more division. With in fighting and distraction they can do as they please and increase the boot pressure while no one is looking. The few of us who are looking looking just bitch a little and then put our heads down and keep eating because we are comfortable and the food is good. All it takes is for good men to do nothing, and we are.

Thats their goal. Less tolerance, more division. With in fighting and distraction they can do as they please and increase the boot pressure while no one is looking. The few of us who are looking looking just bitch a little and then put our heads down and keep eating because we are comfortable and the food is good. All it takes is for good men to do nothing, and we are.

Don't forget what the forefathers said.