• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nashville school shooting

This is the way. Bourbon should only be enjoyed neat. Leave the dilutants to other, inferior liquors, such as Tennessee Whiskey.
I do find having a SEPERATE glass of cold spring water to si-p after the bourbon can be enjoyable.

If 'religious groups', specifically Christians, are who the trannys are claiming are persecuting and passing judgement on them, then why didn't this nutless wonder shoot up a Christian church on Sunday morning instead of innocent kids?

The trans community is arming up btw. Barf.com is full of experts sitting on their fat asses saying 'go for it'. They already have and are being coached and outfitted by some very capable trainers.

This mentally-ill woman and trannyism is just one weapon the Globalist Left is using to attack Christianity. Christianity is what America was founded on and gave Americans the strength to persevere and become what it is today. According to one writer and scholar, a tough people emerged from the timber heading west, 'armed with little more than a musket, ax and the Bible.'

Destroy Christianity and you've destroyed America's foundation that keeps America as we know it together.
Screenshot_20230330_082307_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Two36
Here's my theory on why King Poopy Pants was so jovial the other day after 6 people were murdered in Nashville.

He stated that he heard that there was ice cream where he would be speaking; which might be true.

More significantly and obviously, he was really briefed on what happened. Now, I'm not going to go out on a limb and, confidently say that the tranny was some sort of a Manchurian Candidate and the White House knew all along that this was going to happen but that's a good possibility.

However, because he's been known to reveal information that others want to be kept secret, the people planning this and influencing the tranny wouldn't want him to shoot his mouth off about it. Yet, if he did know about this, that's one reason to be in a good mood. The plan worked!

If he didn't know about the tranny Manchurian Candidate and there was no such plan then he still had good reason to be upbeat and in a celebratory mood.

During his pre-briefing, before speaking, his handlers puppet masters were probably telling him about the golden opportunity to push his "assault weapons" ban. They were probably telling him that this was a gift practically handed to him and how he can stop the grilling of the ATF, push the pistol brace issue and pick up speed on more anti-gun legislation. They were as giddy as an ex-wife winning a 7-figure divorce settlement.

He's still got enough synapses firing in his brain to know that he should not repeat that word for word. Nevertheless, the people briefing him were probably popping Champaign corks when this happened. That enthusiasm was prevalent in the briefing room. Enthusiasm can be contagious. With diminishing mental capacity, he sensed that everyone briefing him was happy. Therefore he's going to be happy.

Deep down inside their evil souls they were happy that six people were murdered. He went into the room with that in mind and could not contain himself. To him, it was another piece of theater but he's a piss poor actor. Then a little later he's pushing for a national tranny day and declaring war on Christians.

He was handed a gift just like the Nazis were handed a gift in 1933 when the Reichstag burned down.

According to the article:

"Approximately 15 staff members at Loveland High School left the school Wednesday morning after a threat to the campus, the Thompson School District confirmed Wednesday afternoon. Some of those teachers warned students to do the same, according to students at the school that spoke with the Reporter-Herald."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/faq-new-e-edition/ar-AA19efv9

Take a page out of the Leftist playbook and sue their ass off!

Good to see some young women standing up against this crap.
🤠

I was looking at all the notable people, mostly atheletes, that have graduated from my high shool and was shocked to learn that tranny swimmer. Lia Thomas, was from my school.

I told a high school buddy and former football teammate about him/her/whatever and he said he/she would have had a tough time back when we were in school. The coaches wouldn't have tolerated it for one thing. They were who we are today, the front line that grew up and knew a better America.

They would have ordered a code red.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
Trans community is attacking our children every single day , we must unite and drive these vermin back into the closet and underground where they belong.
View attachment 8109282

Only sick mentally ill sexual deviates prey on children........

I'm going to go to the next trans show all dressed up all creepy and get everyone to hate Sexy Story Time. All smelling like baby oil and with dildos duck taped to my garbage bag hat with lithium ion batteries.

😁😆🤣

I do find having a SEPERATE glass of cold spring water to si-p after the bourbon can be enjoyable.

I enjoy a good bourbon chilled. Crushed ice is going to melt immediately, but a good ball or cube will last several drinks.

The only wrong way to drink it, is if it tastes bad to you.

In my opinion, adding silly stuff like sugar and garnish ruin bourbon, but some like an old fashioned. It's the way of the world, and I'm free to enjoy the way some water can open the flavor while you drink it neat with your pinky up....

Reactions: highbclowgr
I enjoy a good bourbon chilled. Crushed ice is going to melt immediately, but a good ball or cube will last several drinks.

In my opinion, adding silly stuff like sugar and garnish ruin bourbon, but some like an old fashioned. It's the way of the world, and I'm free to enjoy the way some water can open the flavor while you drink it neat with your pinky up....

👍

I do old fashioneds more than anything else. My favorite:

1 part favorite bourbon
1 part Gran Marnier
Dash of chocolate bitters
Chilled, strained, smoked with oak chips.

6765EB74-040A-4E6B-8449-2B928F141990.jpeg

Flame suit engaged.

Reactions: Ronws
just a thought. if,as many believe,these mass shootings are operations run by unknown (?) elements,then this one was an operational screw up. why put a member of a group favored and protected by the regieme in an op like this? maybe started the op while still a "male"? got to be a lot of planning ahead and denial distance from the action. these crimes are supposed to done by white,male,republican vets.

So aunt Judy, your mom and dad felt sorry for you because theis broke one off in your ass?
So it, took you over a day to come up with that earth shattering reply.

If it smells like a sub, posts like a sub…well you know the rest..or maybe you don’t 😂

You guys need a hobby or a GED.

How about this thread says about the school shooting, instead of turning into high school.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
So it, took you over a day to come up with that earth shattering reply.

If it smells like a sub, posts like a sub…well you know the rest..or maybe you don’t 😂

You guys need a hobby or a GED.

How about this thread says about the school shooting, instead of turning into high school.
Sub-marines, or sub-sandwichs?

You might re-exsaerbate your injury trying to flex your business savvy.

Just when everyone forgot about Thies, lawn mowers, and fake rifle companies, and got onto flips, Schmitts, and shits.

Sub-marines, or sub-sandwichs?

You might re-exsaerbate your injury trying to flex your business savvy.

Just when everyone forgot about Thies, lawn mowers, and fake rifle companies, and got onto flips, Schmitts, and shits.
who forgot aboot him?

I still get several PM’s a month about what happened.

And why not…It’s a pretty funny story from a 10,000 foot view

The only guys who truthfully care are the original gaggle who got scared because they were lying and their own friends ratted them out.

It’s like clubbing a baby seal, while I’m taking a shit surfing the hide

who forgot aboot him?

I still get several PM’s a month about what happened.

And why not…It’s a pretty funny story from a 10,000 foot view

The only guys who truthfully care are the original gaggle who got scared because they were lying and their own friends ratted them out.

It’s like clubbing a baby seal, while I’m taking a shit surfing the Trump.
No one cares.
No, really, we don't care. The only reason anyone interacts with you at all, is to make you pull your own pants down and play the fool.
We really don't care about you making shit up anymore either. You have become irrelevant.

You may fancy yourself a regular James "Einstein" Bond around here......literally, no one is challenging your throne of shit.

No one cares.
No, really, we don't care. The only reason anyone interacts with you at all, is to make you pull your own pants down and play the fool.
We really don't care about you making shit up anymore either. You have become irrelevant.

You may fancy yourself a regular James "Einstein" Bond around here......literally, no one is challenging your throne of shit.
If I’m so useless, then why even waste time on me. Let me spout and pontificate to my hearts content by putting me on ignore.

You in particular should stop stalking me and putting laughing emojis on most of my post no matter what the thread or topic.

I’d much rather you vanish and never have interaction with you again but you keep coming back for another so I need to put you in your place.

If you and your crew of subs actually pay attention you’ll see I rarely if ever reply or quote “you” knowing we will not agree and get into a pissing match.

This is how it goes for the last 2 years…

I live in your head rent free so you guys always find me and reply / quote one of my posts.

Then you all get pissy because we don’t agree

It starts off as most conversations do semi cordial.

Then you guys run out of words or get backed into a corner with some facts

Then one of you make a “personal” post

I mock you because it’s usually incorrect and childish

Then you all go back to the several large group PM’s and say “Brianf….”

Then more subs show up

I say let’s bring the pissing match to PM’s so threads don’t get derailed with BS..but all the tough guys won’t do it.

So another thread gets derailed and regular hide members have to scroll past garbage

…and here we are …again

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
If I’m so useless, then why even waste time on me. Let me spout and pontificate to my hearts content by putting me on ignore.

You in particular should stop stalking me and putting laughing emojis on most of my post no matter what the thread or topic.

I’d much rather you vanish and never have interaction with you again but you keep coming back for another so I need to put you in your place.

If you and your crew of subs actually pay attention you’ll see I rarely if ever reply or quote “you” knowing we will not agree and get into a pissing match.

I live in your head rent free so you guys always find me and reply / quote one of my posts.

Then more subs show up

I say let’s bring the pissing match to PM’s so threads don’t get derailed with BS..but all the tough guys won’t do it.

So another thread gets derailed and regular hide members have to scroll past garbage

…and here we are …again
Lol, your gay.

Got em.

Reactions: brianf

Then more subs show up

…and here we are …again
28dc5f0daff6615a5035f2ec47c2fba3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 232593 and brianf

Then more subs show up

…and here we are …again
roll.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
How’s that song go, “they still call me king terd up here on shit mountain, if you want it, you can have the crown”.
Always liked this one..

“The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken shit. That little white speck is chicken shit too.”