• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

So was it a guy acting out as a girl, or a girl acting out as a guy?

I'm confused!

It’s a girl who thinks she is a guy who is pretending to be a girl who identifies as a guy.

Probably suicide by cop.

Which is pretty funny considering that some twat-waffle in another thread was all offended by the idea that these retards might off themselves.

Please, trannies… off yourselves. Don’t take good Americans and children with you when you go to Hell.

Sirhr

1679952275351.png

Ton of info coming out right now by the chief of police. She went for the custodian at the church first. Might be telling. There is also a manifesto.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
My bad re the shooter’s race. I forgot that the trans stuff is socially charged the same as race now. I need to be more aware as the ground adjusts beneath us.

How well was she/it known to the fauxbi?? ATF is losing their battle with making felons out of those that own ar pistols, so there's that. Just plain F! Innocent children, adult men and women, that are just trying to live a purposeful life and do the right thing. Just F'n SUCKS!
Shit's going to break open one day, and it will be a sad day for all of us, until it's not.
Mac:mad::(

How well was she/it known to the fauxbi?? ATF is losing their battle with making felons out of those that own ar pistols, so there's that. Just plain F! Innocent children, adult men and women, that are just trying to live a purposeful life and do the right thing. Just F'n SUCKS!
Shit's going to break open one day, and it will be a sad day for all of us, until it's not.
Mac:mad::(
Well I can tell ya, once the good men in this country lose their family being safe, there is nothing holding them back from making things right. A man's family is the only reason he doesn't take the trash out himself. Once men feel that their family is so jeopardized that they can't be kept safe, there's going to be a damn serious change in this country come hell or high water.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do immediately is harden all schools. Make it impossible for someone to get onto schools grounds with a weapon, or even without being cleared. That's very possible.

After that, what WE NEED TO DO, is stop pumping all of this evil and sick shit into our children and society. IE: Calling men woman and women men, acting like homosexuality is normal, pushing all these damn drugs into our kids(Ritalin, Adderall, SSRI's, ect, ) social media insanity, ect.... Get back to being a Nation under GOD. Anyone is free to belive what they want to, but the fact is that when we valued being a nation under God, we flat out did not have this shit! All of this evil shit we put in is the obvious cause of all the evil shit we get out.

Sadly, it's going to take a lot more of these horrible things to finally push the good people of this country into doing something about it, because right now, we still have too much to lose by standing up amd the police will be there to arrest us all if we do anything about it.

Well I can tell ya, once the good men in this country lose their family being safe, there is nothing holding them back from making things right. A man's family is the only reason he doesn't take the trash out himself. Once men feel that their family is so jeopardized that they can't be kept safe, there's going to be a damn serious change in this country come hell or high water.

While I believe that’s true for a lot of men, I don’t think as many of today’s men think that way, compared to bygone days.

Reactions: Heretic
I'm going out on a thin limb now.Thin because I don't have enough info for a conclusion.

She/He was not after the children. The three children might have been in the line of her intended fire. There we no survivors. No one injured from her shots, which would be somewhat typical of "mass shootings". She first entered the church and according to one person "in the know" she fired dozens of rounds in there just to kill the Custodian? Today, when they both died, he was reportedly 61. She was 28.

Then, when in the school, instead of going into the classrooms on the first floor where the kids were, she went upstairs into what was called "a lounge" by the media, where she shot the other two adults, and the three kids. All of them still had some vital signs and were in ambulances to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. All this from the initial press reports.

I will let you all draw conclusions. I have mine and could be wrong of course. One thing is obvious. Something happened to her/him whatever in that school at least 14 years ago.

Unfortunately, the only thing we can do immediately is harden all schools. Make it impossible for someone to get onto schools grounds with a weapon, or even without being cleared. That's very possible.

Not to diminish the rest but of your post, but this part is easy to accomplish. Courthouses are a place of high emotion and life-altering decisions; yet there are almost never mass shootings at them. If a courthouse can be made secure, a school sure as Hell can.

Not to diminish the rest but of your post, but this part is easy to accomplish. Courthouses are a place of high emotion and life-altering decisions; yet there are almost never mass shootings at them. If a courthouse can be made secure, a school sure as Hell can.

technically this is true and i dont think you are wrong, but whats the ratio of courthouses to schools in any metro area? 1 courthouse to 150 schools?

its a scale issue and its also an issue that many parents (right or wrong) dont want their kids to go to school in a prison. dont shoot the messenger.

Reactions: nikerret
I'm going out on a thin limb now.Thin because I don't have enough info for a conclusion.

She/He was not after the children. The three children might have been in the line of her intended fire. There we no survivors. No one injured from her shots, which would be somewhat typical of "mass shootings". She first entered the church and according to one person "in the know" she fired dozens of rounds in there just to kill the Custodian? Today, when they both died, he was reportedly 61. She was 28.

Then, when in the school, instead of going into the classrooms on the first floor where the kids were, she went upstairs into what was called "a lounge" by the media, where she shot the other two adults, and the three kids. All of them still had some vital signs and were in ambulances to the hospital where they were pronounced dead. All this from the initial press reports.

I will let you all draw conclusions. I have mine and could be wrong of course. One thing is obvious. Something happened to her/him whatever in that school at least 14 years ago.

Nah, I think it's completely ideological. If it were a case of a custodian being a kiddy diddler she could just out him and the school and it'd do way more damage to those specific people than a gun would.

She's pumped full of meds and hate because that's what the left thrives on -- like any criminal she went to a familiar place. Just so happened to be a school. If it were a case of a custodian being a diddler, the media would be shoving that in your face -- someone would have knocked on your door already to make sure you saw that this was because a man was a diddler not because a tranny shot up kids pumped up on pharma while holding up the leftist ideology.

It's definitely very possible IF.... you want to

Reactions: nikerret
technically this is true and i dont think you are wrong, but whats the ratio of courthouses to schools in any metro area? 1 courthouse to 150 schools?

its a scale issue and its also an issue that many parents (right or wrong) dont want their kids to go to school in a prison. dont shoot the messenger.
I think parents used to feel that way but are well beyond that now

You’re right, in regard to ratio of courthouses to schools. I was using courthouses as an example that it can be done. Prioritizing resources and encouraging healthy growth in children are tougher, but not impossible.

I can't say I disagree with you; just hope it doesn't come to that. Smh...people are reaching their limit though, of allowing this woke, mob-like mentality to continue. Started with the Floyd riots, it's been non-stop for the last two years or so. People are getting tired of it.

Curiously, the WP just had an article on AR's this morning.

Part of a series (paywalled, which I'm not going to pay to see propaganda) "pulverizing bones, blowing up organs", probably reaching escape velocity and damaging satellites.

Wonder if the shooter was a WP reader?

Current idea is it was an Audrey Hale 28/29 lives at address where police have roped off street and entered house.

One of the alleged shooter's page of "art"

A very confused individual.

Download that page...because it'll be gone shortly.

The shooter was a Tranny butyou won't hear MSM utter "mental illness".
This is the biggest thing I see. They talk about not letting the mentally ill have access to firearms, but last I checked, transgenderism was a classically documented, and well understood mental disorder. There's a reason that when a tranny transitions, they are 3 times more likely to commit suicide (go look at the stats); it's a mental illness. Instead of treating it, society right now is glorifying it. Smh...Transgender=mental illness, but they see no issues with automatically giving them access to firearms. That just doesn't seem logical to me. Now I know not all of them are crazy enough to just start shooting other people, but it is still a mental illness.

No easy solution...

Let us remember Kendrick Castillo.
A 17 year old man who knowingly risked and gave his life to save others.

And had told his father months earlier he would.
A man of great faith.

Prayers for the family's in Nashville.
Indeed.

So Biden's push to trans your children is in fact a plan to make killers who can wear pants or a skirt ?

It’s the perfect scenario to call for gun control, unfortunately. If you try to make it about the shooter you are a transphobic bigot, so it leaves the guns as the easy target. It will also be used against the state of Tennessee since we just had the bill pass banning drag shows for kids and they are considering lowering the age for Constitutional carry.

It’s the perfect scenario to call for gun control, unfortunately. If you try to make it about the shooter you are a transphobic bigot, so it leaves the guns as the easy target. It will also be used against the state of Tennessee since we just had the bill pass banning drag shows for kids and they are considering lowering the age for Constitutional carry.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, if the bill banning drag shows, is what set this shooter off.

We have an entire generation of people that think they are the center of the world; that every law they disagree with, is personally being passed against them (and that's true on both sides of the aisle IMHO). And so they lash out. Because they were never taught, or never learned, how to socially cope with adversity or things not going their way.

Sounds like this could be used as a reason not to ban AR's. I mean 2 assault rifles and a handgun vs an elementary school and they can only come away with a body count of 6? Not very effective weapons of war.
And it took the cop 14 minutes to put it down. ?

Nah, I think it's completely ideological. If it were a case of a custodian being a kiddy diddler she could just out him and the school and it'd do way more damage to those specific people than a gun would.

She's pumped full of meds and hate because that's what the left thrives on -- like any criminal she went to a familiar place. Just so happened to be a school. If it were a case of a custodian being a diddler, the media would be shoving that in your face -- someone would have knocked on your door already to make sure you saw that this was because a man was a diddler not because a tranny shot up kids pumped up on pharma while holding up the leftist ideolog

Well what if she reported it and the other adults involved covered it up? Catholics have been doing that for centuries... If the custodian did one why not others? She does look like she's on meds in the pics, so what do I know....

Just this morning, it was mentioned by one internet commentator that a major issue is the continual televising of these tragedies. And of course, the televised news agencies do such a good job of further dramatizing what is already a very sad affair.

By keeping all these events on the American mind, it adds fuel to the copycats who simply must think, “Hey, I can do that too and be famous all over the world, oh, and take out any revenge I might (still) have“.

Case in point. The Tide Pod Challenge. When they quit television (actually advertising) these events, this very stupid fad died a quiet death. (No pun intended).

So, not to make light of a sad event, but lets end this non-stop sad-sacked face coverage.

Oh, also, I suppose if these politicians and news broadcasters really want to help, how but throwing some money and interest/awareness into the need for mental health. Namely, in-hospitalization mental health treatment

But who am I too say. make a weapons ban law and all will be sunshine and Happiness and all evil thoughts in everyone’s mind will go away.

Reactions: FWoo45
Download that page...because it'll be gone shortly.
It's the same garbage that's been spread for years ... not really anything new or special about that article in my opinion.
another opinion piece/ narrative push, statements without neutral sources and more garbage journalism.

Not shooting, but how much money is the dumb ass in the white house giving to the Ukrainian comedy actor/prime minister/dictator, whatever.

Im waiting for some leftys to start saying it wasnt really a real girl. Sick and sad. Poor kids

Agreed. I've came to the conclusion, that desperate men, do desperate things. I was hoping that shit would just calm down, run its course. Well, we've allowed all this mental retardation to go on for way too long. We are now suffering the effects of raising ritalin addicted children, because they were rambunctious and moms/dads couldn't handle them. Now we have those children, now supposedly adults, having spawn that have some F'ed up gene floating around causing even more retardation, which is causing the massive confusion we have today. We can thank F'd up doctors/psychologist for the mess we are in today.
I've made my peace, and I have lived a very well rounded/happy life. I will do what it takes to protect my family, my home, my property, even my community, if asked.
I'm still going to live my life as best I can but, I think we are at the end of the good times that this country could and has offered.
I really think we are going to see some shitty 3rd world shit before I meet my demise.
Mac :(
ETA: My wifey still has to remind me to take out the trash every now and then. I don't think I will need to be reminded when the shtf.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Well it "is reported" she left behind a manifesto, and had sketches of the layout of the Church\School Also reported she considered a different school and changed her mind, so the whole janitor crap seems unlikely.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn