• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nashville school shooting

You make an excellent point concerning the media would burn down the Christians if there was anything to feed off of. Moving into adult aged shooters like this person and lets use Paddock in 2017, it is difficult to understand what drives these killers to act. We the masses get twisted with a wide range of emotions over the senselessness of it all. Because we know the Nashville shooter wrote something the desire to see and know more drives our desire. Fact of the matter for me I do not care what this person wrote or if it ever becomes public knowledge, there is nothing to be learned from this person anymore then there is from Paddock! Evil overpowered their Christian believes and created chaos.
Mentally ill people do crazy things.
Stupid, misguided, and evil people want to limit our freedom and trample our rights to combat the results of celebrating mentally ill people and pretending they are normal.

Freedom is dangerous.
But not as dangerous as giving any government a free hand to slaughter their own citizens after disarming them first.

You make an excellent point concerning the media would burn down the Christians if there was anything to feed off of. Moving into adult aged shooters like this person and lets use Paddock in 2017, it is difficult to understand what drives these killers to act. We the masses get twisted with a wide range of emotions over the senselessness of it all. Because we know the Nashville shooter wrote something the desire to see and know more drives our desire. Fact of the matter for me I do not care what this person wrote or if it ever becomes public knowledge, there is nothing to be learned from this person anymore then there is from Paddock! Evil overpowered their Christian believes and created chaos.

hard to compare this to Paddock in Vegas. we literally know nothing about Paddock. except his "Girlfriend" was on the payroll of the FBI and she immediately disappeared to Australia.

This issue with the nashville school shooter is pure evil hiding behind unchecked mental illness. This is what confirming peoples mental issues gets us. we should have sympathy for them, treat their mental issues correctly, and try to keep from killing a bunch of people when they kill themselves.

its a rough deal but if you want to get to the bottom of why these things are happening, why people are doing what they are doing, you need to have an idea of their mindset and thought processes. indulging their illusions makes everything worse.

My autoloop just subjected me to the ATF hearings on the pistol brace. Multiple dems mentioned the role of "pistol brace" used by this (Nashville) shooter. So my question is, what are the chances that the Manifesto actually mentions personal interactions she may have had with feds, and that's the reason they don't want it released? Don't know if this has been brought up yet.

My autoloop just subjected me to the ATF hearings on the pistol brace. Multiple dems mentioned the role of "pistol brace" used by this (Nashville) shooter. So my question is, what are the chances that the Manifesto actually mentions personal interactions she may have had with feds, and that's the reason they don't want it released? Don't know if this has been brought up yet.
When they finally release the TRANIfesto it will look like this:
1686683443249.png

So when do we get to see the Trannyfesto?

Or is that still classified because it was written on Mike Bloomberg’s letterhead and Cc’d to 12 alphabet agencies for approval Back in Feb?

Probably filed in the Hoover building with the Jason Aldean concert manifesto and J. Edgar’s collection of chiffon teddy’s.

Sirhr

Last edited:
So when do we get to see the Trannyfesto?

Or is that still classified because it was written on Mike Bloomberg’s letterhead and Cc’d to 12 alphabet agencies for approval Back in Feb?

Probably filed in the Hoover building with the Jason Aldean concert manifesto and J. Edgar’s collection of chiffon teddy’s.

Sirhr

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Another test not performed was for testosterone. Nor steroids.

We have all seen the guy on testosterone and steroids. There is a reason the phrase "roid rage" is a thing.

*Highly* unlikely unless we're living in a 1980s Very Special Episode. Far more probable is the presence of one or more psychotropic prescription drugs.

*Highly* unlikely unless we're living in a 1980s Very Special Episode. Far more probable is the presence of one or more psychotropic prescription drugs.

Uh, what? Men aren't the only ones who have low T. It's literally everywhere and they give it to straight healthy women all the time who've got hormone imbalance from multiple pregnancies, pre-menopaus, etc. It can be natural testosterone or synthetic. Hell, roger Clemens wife was shooting it 15 years ago

This would have been the first thing the trans person would go for in a transition. Now whether it showed elevated or normal in her system would depend on when and what injections she was taking. Synthetic would be weekly

Uh, what? Men aren't the only ones who have low T. It's literally everywhere and they give it to straight healthy women all the time who've got hormone imbalance from multiple pregnancies, pre-menopaus, etc. It can be natural testosterone or synthetic. Hell, roger Clemens wife was shooting it 15 years ago

This would have been the first thing the trans person would go for in a transition. Now whether it showed elevated or normal in her system would depend on when and what injections she was taking. Synthetic would be weekly
I believe he was referring to the steroids and roid rage not the testosterone.

Reactions: E. Bryant
As soon as we know who really killed JFK. Don't hold your breath.

Remington Fireball with a frangible round from the grassy knoll, wearing a coat that kind of looked like a police uniform.

It's an interesting interview and he even wrote a book.

However, my first wife (b: 12-19-1962 - d: 07-28-1992) , had a romantic theory that was cool, even if probably not true.

Marilyn Monroe and JFK had an affair. The morning of the day she was going to have a press conference and spill at least two cans of beans, she is found dead of an accidental overdose.

Well, she was previously married to Joe DiMaggio. He was connected, shall we say. Even though divorced, she was to be protected, off limits. You don't harm the wife or ex-wife of a made man. It is the last thing you do. So, RFK and JFK were revenge for the death of MM.

Like I said, not true. But certainly romantic and reads like a decent screenplay idea.

Reactions: mosin46 and BurtG
Cool. We don't need to see whether a tranny who killed 6 people had been overdosed on T or roids.

I can tell you from personal experience, that an OD on testosterone can change someone's entire world view. My buddy got himself over his head and got shot and killed because (in my opinion) he overdosed on testosterone and steroids.

Reactions: BurtG

Remington Fireball with a frangible round from the grassy knoll, wearing a coat that kind of looked like a police uniform.

It's an interesting interview and he even wrote a book.

However, my first wife (b: 12-19-1962 - d: 07-28-1992) , had a romantic theory that was cool, even if probably not true.

Marilyn Monroe and JFK had an affair. The morning of the day she was going to have a press conference and spill at least two cans of beans, she is found dead of an accidental overdose.

Well, she was previously married to Joe DiMaggio. He was connected, shall we say. Even though divorced, she was to be protected, off limits. You don't harm the wife or ex-wife of a made man. It is the last thing you do. So, RFK and JFK were revenge for the death of MM.

Like I said, not true. But certainly romantic and reads like a decent screenplay idea.

You should read Hollywood Godfather. Gianni Russo says he knows. But the Kennedys weren't revenge for marylin. The mob killed them though

Cool. We don't need to see whether a tranny who killed 6 people had been overdosed on T or roids.

I can tell you from personal experience, that an OD on testosterone can change someone's entire world view. My buddy got himself over his head and got shot and killed because (in my opinion) he overdosed on testosterone and steroids.
Well that's complete bullshit, how many milligrams was your buddy on per week?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Well that's complete bullshit, how many milligrams was your buddy on per week?
Since you declared my claim complete bullshit, then I don't really fell compelled to engage with you.

Thank you.

Since you declared my claim complete bullshit, then I don't really fell compelled to engage with you.

Thank you.
No dog in this fight. And I am not defending his reaction. Just trying to explain it and give you some peace of mind.

A) many people can come here and make claims that are not easily proven. For example the precision or accuracy of one's rifle. So, there is a saying here. Show me the paper or it did not happen.

B) some people just like to throw shite. It is what they do, it is all they do, and they will not stop. Not ever. Forever and ever, amen.

You can still make your claims and ignore detractors. They could be right or wrong. Who cares?

Might it be wasted energy? Sure. Like trying to get a democrat to think with logic and reason. It is not ever going to happen. But some people like to spend energy and time trying to combat that mind-virus.

Reactions: Milf Dots
At the risk of thread drift...

This article doesn't say much about the suicide note. On the other hand, the elephant in the room that we are not allowed to see is the Nashville tranny shooter's manifesto, Epstein's Client list and Obama's birth certificate.

Not seen Crowder since his meltdown, but PDW had this:

Reads about like you'd expect it to.

Not seen Crowder since his meltdown, but PDW had this:

Reads about like you'd expect it to.
Yeah... confirmed handwriting of a jealous white girl who hates other whites and other people's success and good looks.

Being female and petting pumped with testosterone and probably SSRI meds is bad, m'kay??

What case? The shooter is dead. Case closed.

ill give you an example:

" John Doe has gotten me hooked on heroine and meth and has repeatedly raped me and said he will kill my family unless i shoot up a school"

See why their "testimony" is important?

Once again, I will never understand why anyone cares what these dead retards wrote.

When what THIS person, other deranged individuals like her, did is being used to destroy/dismantle our Constitution/Second Amendment rights, IT MATTERS.
I made the effort to listen to hours of the numerous congressional hearings and legal proceedings regarding gun control in 2023 (didyou Maser?), and THIS case was also specifically used to argue FOR the ban of the bump stocks in additional to the assault weapons ban and dismantling of the Second Amendment. That's why it matters.

Last edited:
When what THIS person, other deranged individuals like her, did is being used to destroy/dismantle our Constitution/Second Amendment rights, IT MATTERS.
I made the effort to listen to hours of the numerous congressional hearings and legal proceedings rgearding gun ncontrol in 2023 (didyou Maser?), and THIS case was also specifically used to argue FOR the ban of the bump stocks in additional to the assault weapons ban and dismantling of the Second Amendment. That's why it matters.

And there it is! You and many others like you have fallen for the Leftist narrative in believing this is a gun problem. It never was a gun problem, it has always been a mental problem. It's a free country and if you wanna follow the ramblings of a crazy bitch who murdered small children, then by all means go for it. Personally, that's not my tea of cup.

And there it is! You and many others like you have fallen for the Leftist narrative in believing this is a gun problem. It never was a gun problem, it has always been a mental problem. It's a free country and if you wanna follow the ramblings of a crazy bitch who murdered small children, then by all means go for it. Personally, that's not my tea of cup.
You're too fucking stupid to be true

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ....when a Trans calls straights "faggots", does it qualify as a hate crime based upon sexual orientation?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::oops::oops::oops::oops:
There used not to be so many things to think through. It seemed like there was a simpler time. Or maybe I am just a simple man. Or a simpleton.

Let me think about this. I will get back to you when I figure it out.

What I do care about is why the government doesn't want me to see it.

Same reason why the government still doesn't want us to know about the CIA killing JFK. Also, how about the coincidence of how all these mass/school shooters were already being watched by the FBI and then not long after having an actual interview with the FBI, the shootings happens. Wasn't there a mass shooter who didn't even own an AR until after the FBI left his house? This list goes on.

Fucking 3 pages? That's it? And most of it read like a bitchy 7th grade girl's note to her friend who pissed her off.

Ted Kaczynski was a much more prolific writer.

Just goes to show that white males are better at everything... Even crazy ones who live in a shed in the woods.😉

Mike

Fucking 3 pages? That's it? And most of it read like a bitchy 7th grade girl's note to her friend who pissed her off.

Just goes to show that white males are better at everything... Even crazy ones who live in a shed in the woods.😉

Mike

Are you really surprised that it read like an autistic teenager's LiveJournal entry?

Mike
Do you think that is all there is? Really?

Reactions: NoDopes

Actually, a portion probably stems from her unrequitted affection toward her black basketball-playing friend she had a crush on that she called right before the shooting that was further "massaged and stewed" by all the CRT/"white supremacy" BS.

Why hide it? Because it IS affecting unstable people. Which is what they want. They need these to "events" to take away our rights.

Last edited:
Well at least she was organized. I don't follow many mass murderers - do they all do an outline like this?
She did fail to list the final step:

• Lay there and gurgle while bleeding out on the carpet.

Mike

Actually, a portion probably stems from her unrequitted affection toward her black basketball-playing friend she had a crush on that she called right before the shooting that was further "massaged and stewed" by all the CRT/"white supremacy" BS.

Why hide it? Because it IS affecting unstable people. Which is what they want. They need these to "evens" to take away our rights.
The way it was talked up by the folks keeping it under wraps... "Too disturbing to release."

I didn't find much in it that I didn't already expect... Incoherent ramblings of a depraved worthless piece of shit. Big surprise.

They were just afraid it would make the mixed-up faggots look bad... Or look worse.

Mike

Reactions: nikerret