• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

National Emergency Declared

Trumps worse than Obama not even close.

Trump is a more abrasive/offensive person that Obama, but that doesn’t make him a worse president. I always respected Obama as a person, I think he’s probably a good dad, but as a president he didn’t garner any respect most of the time.

Trump had (until Coronavirus) the economy roaring, unemployment at historic lows, major trade deals where the US isn’t getting assraped like before, is ending overseas wars, reduced illegal immigration, put justices and judges in place that will protect 2A, etc. He himself is a dick in the Team America sense, keeping the pussies of this country from getting covered in shit.

Obama’s major accomplishments were the ACA (which cost most of us significant money), diluting America with a shitload of muslin refugees who elected Omar, opening the border to every person of Hispanic decent to flood in, disrespected our military every chance he got, pushed the race card at every opportunity, the Iran nuclear deal, Paris climate accords that cripple the US while not impacting China and India, being anti 2A and putting anti 2A justices on the Supreme Court, apologized to the world, and accepted a Nobel Peace Prize for doing nothing. Don’t forget Cash for Clunkers that took thousands of good off-road worthy vehicles (like Ford Broncos and Jeeps that are coveted by enthusiasts) to the crusher. What great things did I miss? One thing I can give him credit for is how he stayed out of Libya and let the Europeans handle it.

At the end of the day Trump knows America has always been and is currently the greatest nation on the face of the earth, Obama didn’t and spent 8 years apologizing for past sins that were norms at the time.

Last edited:
I couldn’t stand Obama but he was 100% more president than Trump will ever be. Trump is by far the worst I have ever seen in my lifetime, here’s to hoping we have a viable third candidate come November.
Yeah that big, tough, presidential President Obama really stuck it to the big banks according to this article ?

Trump had (until Coronavirus) the economy roaring, unemployment at historic lows, major trade deals where the US isn’t getting assraped like before, is ending overseas wars, reduced illegal immigration, put justices and judges in place that will protect 2A, etc. He himself is a dick in the Team America sense, keeping the country from getting covered in shit.

Trump was handed The keys to a good economy he hand nothing to do with it. Low Unemployment is a more of a measure of business cycle length, nothing more and furthermore has nothing to do with anything Trump did as president. The trade deal is one of the largest fuck up’s in American history thanks to Trump.

I would keep going but regurgitating FOX entertainment BS gets no respect from me.

Sorry if I pissed off some of you, feel free to denigrate me and call me a sheeple that listens to whoever the fuck it is that your party leaders are attacking this week, but I just don't subscribe to any of it, they're all criminals and we'd better off cleaning out the whole goddamn mess, tearing off every page past the BOR, and adding one new amendment making these motherfuckers responsible, cutting off the money and eliminating political parties in the US. DC should be boring. Politics should be boring. Freedom and liberty shouldn't always be on the cutting block in this country and Americans shouldn't be living in a constant state of fear.

I don't think some of you would recognize a tyrant if he bit you in the ass, especially if he had an elephant sticker on his jacket.

100% agree.

I'd add some wouldn't recognize a tyrant whether they had a elephant or donkey sticker depending on ones perspective.

Trump was handed The keys to a good economy he hand nothing to do with it. Low Unemployment is a more of a measure of business cycle length, nothing more and furthermore has nothing to do with anything Trump did as president. The trade deal is one of the largest fuck up’s in American history thanks to Trump.

I would keep going but regurgitating FOX entertainment BS gets no respect from me.
Yea, bahama mama really had it going... :rolleyes: ? ? .

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Yeah that big, tough, presidential President Obama really stuck it to the big banks according to this article ?
You must not comprehend English but that’s understandable. I did not support Obama. Trump is talking about bailing out foreign companies that pay no US taxes. Remember this is after he gave the largest tax break to the 1% in the US.

Opinions vary, but I disagree with what you posted above. For the record I haven’t had cable TV to watch Fox News since 2012.

You must not comprehend English but that’s understandable. I did not support Obama. Trump is talking about bailing out foreign companies that pay no US taxes. Remember this is after he gave the largest tax break to the 1% in the US.
For someone who did not support Obama, you sure seem to like him a whole lot.

I do agree on not wanting to bail out the cruise ship companies which skirt US labor and tax laws by their foreign registrations. I don't want my tax dollars going to that.

Reference the tax breaks, I think we could use more of them for everyone. A fair flat 10% individual tax, for example, would really even everything out across the board. What's more equal than everyone paying the same rate and no write-offs? This progressively increasing tax rate where the more you make, the more you are taxed is silly. Rich people pay less because politicians on both sides of the aisle passed tax laws for generations that favor those (political donor class of all political ideologies) who have the means to create all their trusts, pass-through corporations, etc which allow them to pay an overall effective tax rate less than mostly everyone else.

Flat tax on everything and everyone, no loop holes. Simple, fair, and you could cut the IRS down to size due to the simplicity. And there would likely be more money going to the .gov for all the bullshit social programs as well.

I might be wrong, I'm not a numbers guy, but that's my view on the bullshit.

For someone who did not support Obama, you sure seem to like him a whole lot.

I do agree on not wanting to bail out the cruise ship companies which skirt US labor and tax laws by their foreign registrations. I don't want my tax dollars going to that.

Reference the tax breaks, I think we could use more of them for everyone. A fair flat 10% individual tax, for example, would really even everything out across the board. What's more equal than everyone paying the same rate and no write-offs? This progressively increasing tax rate where the more you make, the more you are taxed is silly. Rich people pay less because politicians on both sides of the aisle passed tax laws for generations that favor those (political donor class of all political ideologies) who have the means to create all their trusts, pass-through corporations, etc which allow them to pay an overall effective tax rate less than mostly everyone else.

Flat tax on everything and everyone, no loop holes. Simple, fair, and you could cut the IRS down to size due to the simplicity. And there would likely be more money going to the .gov for all the bullshit social programs as well.

I might be wrong, I'm not a numbers guy, but that's my view on the bullshit.
So I should just except because Trump is a Republican he is a better president, this truly is kindergarten level thinking.

Im all for a flat tax. I’m not for bailing out anyone, let them fail just like mom and pop businesses who have no connections in DC. Trump hinted at bailing out the air travel industry, so by default we would be bailing out there largest Share holder buffet.

No more fucking bailouts, Trumps admin started bailing folks out September 19 when repo market locked up and hasn’t stopped yet, it’s truly nuts. There is no risk in running a business if you have connections to DC and the money printer, we are well on our way to Japanification under a Republican administration, it’s truly nuts.

So I should just except because Trump is a Republican he is a better president, this truly is kindergarten level thinking.

Im all for a flat tax. I’m not for bailing out anyone, let them fail just like mom and pop businesses who have no connections in DC. Trump hinted at bailing out the air travel industry, so by default we would be bailing out there largest Share holder buffet.

No more fucking bailouts, Trumps admin started bailing folks out September 19 when repo market locked up and hasn’t stopped yet, it’s truly nuts. There is no risk in running a business if you have connections to DC and the money printer, we are well on our way to Japanification under a Republican administration, it’s truly nuts.

I didn't say you need to accept Trump solely because he's a Republican. I'm not saying you need to accept him at all. He's still going going to be president.

The politicians have sold us all out since before I was born in '84. Between the Dems and Repubs (the uniparty) approval of outsourcing everything in America to every country except America.

I personally want this coronavirus bullshit to wake people up to the fragility of the international supply chain, re-evaluate what the fuck is going on, and bring some shit (manufacturing of Things) back to our own soil, or at least on our own continent. Hell, something like 70 to 90% of our medications are made either in China or somewhere else overseas. That's stupid and a national security risk for when something serious happens..... like an outbreak.

If they wanted to, China could choke off our medical supplies and bring us to our knees in very short order.

Anyone who does not vote for Trump is flat out an enemy of the United States of America. There is simple no other choice!!

Obama did everything in his power to destroy this nation, period the end.

So you know how the rich get richer, but you are not following in their foot steps, interesting to say the least. The losses in your 401K are not real, unless you cash out.

When I said "stupid beyond words" it was him I was referring to

• Haha
Reactions: 2ndamendfan
We witnessed some of it this week. Trump hinting at bailing out foreign businesses with our tax dollars. Then we witnessed the FED backstop the banks/ Hedge Funds and a few ETF providers with 1.5 Trillion in available repo.

This is how they stay rich.

giphy.gif

Reactions: EM92wx
Sounds like some libs need to shop for baby wipes since tp is scarce.
Sounds like some Conservatives should forget TP and stock up their favorite Tampon.
Anyone who does not vote for Trump is flat out an enemy of the United States of America. There is simple no other choice!!

What does on

Why do you always bring up Obama? Just can’t stand that a Black man is more intelligent, worked harder, more ethical than that piece of offel I voted for. Yeah, I voted for that POS. That being said, what he is or isn’t doesn’t tell me anything about him anymore. However, those that unequivocally defend him tells me loads about them.

Reactions: Tahoe
Sounds like some Conservatives should forget TP and stock up their favorite Tampon.

What does on

Why do you always bring up Obama? Just can’t stand that a Black man is more intelligent, worked harder, more ethical than that piece of offel I voted for. Yeah, I voted for that POS. That being said, what he is or isn’t doesn’t tell me anything about him anymore. However, those that unequivocally defend him tells me loads about them.

Why do you have to bring race into it? I would and do respect Obama as a man regardless of his ethnicity, I didn’t like his policies as President, I think they were bad for the country in many cases. His race means nothing to me.

Many people seem to dislike Trump as a man to the point where they can’t see the positives of his policies for the nation. When I get to discuss individual policies with people on the left they seem generally ok with what Trump is doing, but when you tell them Trump is doing it they get enraged. It’s illogical.

I can’t account for who you talk to. If race doesn’t bother you, you a better man than many who deny it but believe it is a problem. Just like Gender. Trump is just surfing his way through this administration. I don’t believe he’s capable of having an intelligent conversation about any subject. If he hits the mark on some things, it’s by chance. Damn even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Bottem line, if the Demos pulled half the stuff Trump has conservatives would be crying their asses off. Drained the swamp for a cesspool of special interests and self serving appointees.

I bet you and Tahoe burn yourself of the wrong end of the crack pipe quite frequently. Your comments are from a place of complete lunacy. If you can't rtemeber all the bad things Obama did, I don't believe for a second you didn't vote for Hilary and aren't only on this site as a leftist troll.

Trump has done more good reversing Obama era bull shit than anything else.

I can’t account for who you talk to. If race doesn’t bother you, you a better man than many who deny it but believe it is a problem. Just like Gender. Trump is just surfing his way through this administration. I don’t believe he’s capable of having an intelligent conversation about any subject. If he hits the mark on some things, it’s by chance. Damn even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Bottem line, if the Demos pulled half the stuff Trump has conservatives would be crying their asses off. Drained the swamp for a cesspool of special interests and self serving appointees.

Yet he's outsmarted the press and all his political enemies non stop since the day he began running for president.

I think you're just envious that he's achieved so much more in four years than you ever will in your life.

For real

Why don't you little libs go on your way.
No one on this form wants to hear anything you have to say.

Maybe the man bun rainbow forum is a good place for you to get acceptance.

I bet you and Tahoe burn yourself of the wrong end of the crack pipe quite frequently. Your comments are from a place of complete lunacy. If you can't rtemeber all the bad things Obama did, I don't believe for a second you didn't vote for Hilary and aren't only on this site as a leftist troll.

Trump has done more good reversing Obama era bull shit than anything else.
Go ahead and show some data little fella We will Waite for it.

Why do you have to bring race into it? I would and do respect Obama as a man regardless of his ethnicity, I didn’t like his policies as President, I think they were bad for the country in many cases. His race means nothing to me.

Many people seem to dislike Trump as a man to the point where they can’t see the positives of his policies for the nation. When I get to discuss individual policies with people on the left they seem generally ok with what Trump is doing, but when you tell them Trump is doing it they get enraged. It’s illogical.

Yada... yada....look you just can't dislike people anymore. No matter the amount of assholery they contain in their personality, if they have any melinin in their skin, you are a rotten bastard bigot racist....pig.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Why do you always bring up Obama? Just can’t stand that a Black man is more intelligent, worked harder, more ethical than that piece of offel

You should pretty much just admit that you lost the argument, have no intelligent rebuttal and had to fall back on screaming "racist" just like the rest of the SJW Virtue signalling idiots do once their arguments are totally destroyed with logic.

Seriously, you just pretty much blew up your own argument with that stupidity.

Conservatives tend to be the least racist, and the least concerned about somebody's race, religion or sex. What they care about is are you a good person, are you on the side of freedom, are you doing what is right for the country and right for freedom.

The real Racists are the same ones who resort to the same tactics you just used. The communists/democrats/liberals/SJWs
Just look how they treat any "minority" or "woman" who doesn't follow their agenda with lock step obedience.

Here is something you should think on.

In the last election, all other positions and things being the same, if Trump had been a Black Female Muslim and Hillary had been a White Male Christian, you know what.... Trump would have won by an even bigger margin!

A savvy business man who got rich before he was president, is the "blind squirrel." The Chicago politician who got rich as president is his moral superior. ? ? ?
Inherited daddy’s real estate is not a savvy business man. Bankruptcy and bailouts is the Trump way.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Bankruptcy and bailouts is the Trump way.
Interesting you said that,...if a librat does it it's OK, if a conservative plays within the rules it's cheating,...is that about your position?
By the way tell us what obummer ever did to help this country, besides sucking everyone's dick to include V. Putin? Oh wait,... he did pay the rag heads to be our friends an that did not work out well either. As bad as I hated peanut man even he was 10X better than the shit head from shitigo.

Interesting you said that,...if a librat does it it's OK, if a conservative plays within the rules it's cheating,...is that about your position?
By the way tell us what obummer ever did to help this country, besides sucking everyone's dick to include V. Putin? Oh wait,... he did pay the rag heads to be our friends an that did not work out well either. As bad as I hated peanut man even he was 10X better than the shit head from shitigo.
What are you talking about ? Time you take your meds old man, You’re obviously completely out of this conversation.

Nothing makes me smile more than triggering the tin foil hat army.

Oh I bet there's things that give you more pleasure, at least I hope so. Cause....seems like a pretty poor excuse for an existence. If that was the highlight of my life, I think I'd run some hot water......oh would you look at the time...

Oh I bet there's things that give you more pleasure, at least I hope so. Cause....seems like a pretty poor excuse for an existence. If that was the highlight of my life, I think I'd run some hot water......oh would you look at the time...
Absolutely nothing like the smell of Jet-A in the morning.