• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

National Emergency Declared

So, you admit you are here to do nothing more than troll.
Nice try fella. I have a love for guns but have no patience for regurgitated FOX entertainment BS. Seems there is a bunch of thin skin Republicans running around in here.

Oh I bet there's things that give you more pleasure, at least I hope so. Cause....seems like a pretty poor excuse for an existence. If that was the highlight of my life, I think I'd run some hot water......oh would you look at the time...
So ur saying he gets pleasure from sucking dick?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Nice try fella. I have a love for guns but have no patience for regurgitated FOX entertainment BS. Seems there is a bunch of thin skin Republicans running around in here.
Aren't.
You.
Special.

In case you've only been working off of the liberal talking points/cheat sheets, which I assume you are, Fox news sucks balls and has for at least two years now.

Get some new schtick, we've seen it all before, many times. You have nothing new.

I think that it's fucking hilarious that Bernie and Biden claim that they worked with the Kenyan to repair the economy and build it. That Trump is riding the kenyan's coat tails. Twenty minutes later they are on the campaign trail saying that this economy is not working.

Ok liberals.
Who let the alphabet agencies loose and signed the most restrictive regulations on businesses? Trump or the Kenyan?

Who said that manufacturing was not coming back to this country and 7% unemployment and 1% GDP growth is the new normal? Trump or the Kenyan?

Who was giving away your future for a man made global warming hoax? The Kenyan or Trump?

Which president lost personal wealth and which one got rich after becoming president?

Those should be easy enough.

I will take the two SCOTUS picks by Trump over any that the Kenyan appointments. Plus the 200 other federal judges appointed by Trump.

Interesting you see a difference between D's & R's,...many of us here see them both as one in the same. There use to be a difference between them, but that was long ago.

I think that it's fucking hilarious that Bernie and Biden claim that they worked with the Kenyan to repair the economy and build it. That Trump is riding the kenyan's coat tails. Twenty minutes later they are on the campaign trail saying that this economy is not working.

Ok liberals.
Who let the alphabet agencies loose and signed the most restrictive regulations on businesses? Trump or the Kenyan?

Who said that manufacturing was not coming back to this country and 7% unemployment and 1% GDP growth is the new normal? Trump or the Kenyan?

Who was giving away your future for a man made global warming hoax? The Kenyan or Trump?

Which president lost personal wealth and which one got rich after becoming president?

Those should be easy enough.

I will take the two SCOTUS picks by Trump over any that the Kenyan appointments. Plus the 200 other federal judges appointed by Trump.
Man it’s like you all sit in a room and regurgitate the same lies. How bout you post up Obama’s GDP compared to Trumps ? Remember Obama had real GDP of over 5% in a quarter over 4% a bunch of quarters and over 3% a significant amount of the time he was in office. Obama took office in a recession and brought this country out of it. Trump on the other hand was handed a great economy and he is struggling to put up 3% real GDP Growth. These are facts not Some right wing talking points.

Trump is the guy who is trying to stop federal workers from receiving pay increases while handing the 1% the largest tax break in American history. Remember he ran on middle class tax cuts , you must have forgot.
Now you will point to unemployment Or job growth, both are measurements of economic cycles not something Trump did as president.
Or let’s use Trumps favorite thing the stock market, how is everyone’s retirement accounts looking ? You all happy with Trumps stock market ? How bout the fact we are likely in a recession right now under Trump ?

Maybe it’s time for folks to wake up and quit repeating all the crazy right wing conspiracy BS, both presidents have there good policies and both have there bad.

Man it’s like you all sit in a room and regurgitate the same lies. How bout you post up Obama’s GDP compared to Trumps ? Remember Obama had real GDP of over 5% in a quarter over 4% a bunch of quarters and over 3% a significant amount of the time he was in office. Obama took office in a recession and brought this country out of it. Trump on the other hand was handed a great economy and he is struggling to put up 3% real GDP Growth. These are facts not Some right wing talking points.

Trump is the guy who is trying to stop federal workers from receiving pay increases while handing the 1% the largest tax break in American history. Remember he ran on middle class tax cuts , you must have forgot.
Now you will point to unemployment Or job growth, both are measurements of economic cycles not something Trump did as president.
Or let’s use Trumps favorite thing the stock market, how is everyone’s retirement accounts looking ? You all happy with Trumps stock market ? How bout the fact we are likely in a recession right now under Trump ?

Maybe it’s time for folks to wake up and quit repeating all the crazy right wing conspiracy BS, both presidents have there good policies and both have there bad.

Arek Bawdrin?

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Absolutely, looks like there is plenty around here. Let’s here how you make a living or you retired sucking of the gov tit.

You don't even know how social security works, and you are trying to lecture on who did a better job as president. Priceless.

And it is hear, not here. Here is a place.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Absolutely, looks like there is plenty around here. Let’s here how you make a living or you retired sucking of the gov tit.
Laughing at your ass, an logic. I'm retired an still consult for a few company's all over this rock. Do I take uncles money ? why yes I do. Every-time he flys my ass to correct some shit he has fucked up.

Yeah, you caught me. The Kenyan didn't say that 1% GDP was the new normal.
It wasn't the Kenyan that signed the Paris Climate bullshit.
The Kenyan now owns a 13 million dollar house on the waterfront. Pretty good for a two bit community organizer.
It wasn't the during the Kenyan administration that regulations choked out entrepreneurship.
Questions ? Made up conspiracy theories is more like it.
All conspiracy on my part.
OR you live in an alternative reality.

BTW. You written communication skills suck ball sack.

Yeah, you caught me. The Kenyan didn't say that 1% GDP was the new normal.
It wasn't the Kenyan that signed the Paris Climate bullshit.
The Kenyan now owns a 13 million dollar house on the waterfront. Pretty good for a two bit community organizer.
It wasn't the during the Kenyan administration that regulations choked out entrepreneurship.

All conspiracy on my part.
OR you live in an alternative reality.

BTW. You written communication skills suck ball sack.
I’m sorry I don’t feel like breaking out nice paragraphs and sentences for you guys. Much easier to talk and have this computer type up what I’m saying, maybe AI will be better sooner than later.

So what industry are you in that Obama made you so but hurt ? Obviously you’re a little jealous of his prosperity but that comes with success.

When I told the company to pound sand in 09 many a customer ask I start my own company an guarantied to switch over. These were the likes of Verizon, AT&T, Southern Company, GE, Uncle, plus a few others. I looked at it hard but, with the regs that fuck ball put in place, all I would get for a 400K investment would be providing for the lazy ass tit sucking FSA. Let them starve is what the wife an I said,... I know many others who looked at their fields an came to the same conclusion, why be a slave to the gov an their brain washed, fuck that,..

For someone who did not support Obama, you sure seem to like him a whole lot.

I do agree on not wanting to bail out the cruise ship companies which skirt US labor and tax laws by their foreign registrations. I don't want my tax dollars going to that.

Reference the tax breaks, I think we could use more of them for everyone. A fair flat 10% individual tax, for example, would really even everything out across the board. What's more equal than everyone paying the same rate and no write-offs? This progressively increasing tax rate where the more you make, the more you are taxed is silly. Rich people pay less because politicians on both sides of the aisle passed tax laws for generations that favor those (political donor class of all political ideologies) who have the means to create all their trusts, pass-through corporations, etc which allow them to pay an overall effective tax rate less than mostly everyone else.

Flat tax on everything and everyone, no loop holes. Simple, fair, and you could cut the IRS down to size due to the simplicity. And there would likely be more money going to the .gov for all the bullshit social programs as well.

I might be wrong, I'm not a numbers guy, but that's my view on the bullshit.

I’ll just poke at one point here.

People in higher income tax brackets pay the same base tax rates you do... exactly the same. Arguably, they likely pay more taxes in your bracket than you do, as they are not eligible for the insane amount of tax credits and exemptions they ultimately end up paying for.

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
I’ll just poke at one point here.

People in higher income tax brackets pay the same base tax rates you do... exactly the same. Arguably, they likely pay more taxes in your bracket than you do, as they are not eligible for the insane amount of tax credits and exemptions they ultimately end up paying for.
Correct. That's the stupid part. The people on the take end up not actually contributing. That's why I like a flat tax. Everyone is equally screwed. That's equality I can live with.

Uh, sorry but he's right. However, there will be no viable third candidate in a fixed system like ours. Trump is a fucking tool and everyone I know that DOES NOT watch TV agrees. You fuckers that talk about "MSM" and other key words just illustrate you're parroting shit you heard on Fox, which is --wait for it-- fucking mainstream media. But I got forced to vote for the motherfucker because I'm a 2a voter and too stupid or indolent to just vote for the anti motherfuckers to speed up the upcoming civil war.

And I'll likely be forced to vote for that shitbag again in 2020. Unless I just say "fuck it" and give up trying. Pretending this system is tenable is paramount to insanity.

I've yet in 45 years to see a REAL AMERICAN WHO IS ONE of US run for president in this country. We always wind up getting stuck voting for one of two greedbag motherfuckers they dragged up from the bottom of the barrel. Yes, that includes Regan, who could've killed us all if Hollywood had produced different movies. Or Clinton, who literally plagiarized Hitler's anti gun speech. Bush who got us into two fucking wars that only benefit his buddies, Obama who only benefited his buddies, and now Trump, doing the same.

AND Trump hasn't done a GODDAMN THING for us --Obama actually signed papers letting us carry in national parks. Trump banned shit Obama didn't. In that sense, he's actually done more for us. Fact is Trump is deathly afraid of common people, he's never even been around one he wasn't using for something.

I'm a mathematician. I go by numbers. I analyze actions, not words. Fact is if Trump was "just one of us" the motherfucker would be listed as sex criminal and not able to get a job.

I'd like to feel good about my country, but it's awful fucking hard anymore.

"National Emergency"... All those words do is give that greedbag crony motherfucker even more power. Never let a good crisis go to waste... Meanwhile, Putin is signing a law that will allow him to stay in power until 2036. We got a global emergency actually, but it's got more to do with the haves vs. have nots. And yes, if you're on this forum, you're a have not. No billionaire is wasting his time on here.

Sorry if I pissed off some of you, feel free to denigrate me and call me a sheeple that listens to whoever the fuck it is that your party leaders are attacking this week, but I just don't subscribe to any of it, they're all criminals and we'd better off cleaning out the whole goddamn mess, tearing off every page past the BOR, and adding one new amendment making these motherfuckers responsible, cutting off the money and eliminating political parties in the US. DC should be boring. Politics should be boring. Freedom and liberty shouldn't always be on the cutting block in this country and Americans shouldn't be living in a constant state of fear.

I don't think some of you would recognize a tyrant if he bit you in the ass, especially if he had an elephant sticker on his jacket.
You sound liberal as fuck.

You sound liberal as fuck.

I’d say he sounds quite moderate, like, what, 96% of our population? He just sounds liberal as fuck to those who drink the koolaid.

Edit: moderate being used as someone not in the far right, or far left. People who tend to think for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tahoe
Sounds like some Conservatives should forget TP and stock up their favorite Tampon.

What does on

LMAO, Libs are the ones who cry all the time, whine, complain and throw fits, go out and attack trump voters and of course is has to be 20 of you to 1 Trump voter.

Then the people in your party spew off on the internet on how a civil war would be good, and you get rid of us.. A big LAUGH if I ever heard one. I've never in my life meet a democrat that can shoot a gun, or one that can do it effectivly. I shoot competition USPSA and we talk politics all the time, none of them are demonazi voters. Good luck on your thinking, cause it's not realistic.

Why do you always bring up Obama? Just can’t stand that a Black man is more intelligent, worked harder, more ethical than that piece of offel I voted for. Yeah, I voted for that POS. That being said, what he is or isn’t doesn’t tell me anything about him anymore. However, those that unequivocally defend him tells me loads about them.

Obama was a POS racist who got away with a lot cause of the liberal media never told the truth on him or very very little that he did wrong..

Obama even before he was elected went to a RACIST black panther church for over 20 years, where members and pastor (Rev Wright) spewed out racial hate talk about whites all the time, Other black panther members went there.
We know this happens on the other side as there have been KKK churches also. And does the media lay it on them.. but gives the Panther church and free pass.

Racism is "Racism", no matter if it's comming from the mouth of a white or black guy or Asian, Middle Eastern etc etc. Obabma went there for 20 years and your praise a Racist. Ironic how he hated whites ,yet his White grandparents was the ones who raised him. what a POS he ws/is. HATE is HATE.

Obama trid to enact gun control his main agenda was to speerhead the Unafodable healthcare act... By the time he had that disaster going, the House went GOP and Stopped every attemp he tried to get gun laws passed.

Democrats main agenda is to disarm the population, make it like mexico where they have 3x the muder rate we do per population, have cartels armd to the teeth do what they want, rape, kidnap and murder who they want and have ppl live in fear.

The Obamacare was horrible. It was never ment to help the poor. I knew ppl who made $9hr and had a dependent and got kickd off because they made too much money.. $9hr is only $1.75 more than fed min wage $7.25hr. That last few years they had to pay fines to the government because they didn't have funds to pay the outragious $$$ the insurance companies wanted.

Obama and the democrat part who are the ones who CLAIM to be for the poor, is a joke.
They tried to FORCE the population, the poor who have no insurance, to have to pay the wealthy Billion dollar insurance companies, so they would get richer,

I and the wife didn't have health insurance all through 2018. We had it insurance 8 months and we struggled, But we still had to pay a penalty.. Yet the Democrats FORCED us to pay a fine of $600 at the end of year on taxes.

It took a Billionare Republican, like Trump, to end the mandate. Go figure.

The Democrat party (the party of the KKK) wants control, they want to disarm, take away not only the 2nd amendment, but the 1st, the other main agenda is to divide us, racially divide or by howevr means they can.
Your living in a pipe dream if you think letting in millions and millions and millions more illegal immigrants into the USA will help with Jobs. The dems just want the votes. Yet this hurts low income ppl who couldn't afford a higher education, and those immigrants will talk those lower end mid grade jobs from A LOT of lower class blacks, whites, hispanics, native & other US citizens stuggling in the job market.

Trump isn't perfect, some things he does we don't like, we all don't think the same. but Obama was so much worse, his economy was a wreck, Trump at least got us back on track. Good luck being a democrat and owning a gun, you dem gun owners will give your & our guns rights up in a millionth of a heartbeat.

What are you talking about ? Time you take your meds old man, You’re obviously completely out of this conversation.

I completly understand what he is talking about. It makes perfect sense. You just can't comprehend what he ment. It's ok to be slow.

Reactions: supercorndogs
LMAO, Libs are the ones who cry all the time, whine, complain and throw fits, go out and attack trump voters and of course is has to be 20 of you to 1 Trump voter.

Lol, and you are any different? The remainder of your drivel is, well, laughable.

Then the people in your party spew off on the internet on how a civil war would be good, and you get rid of us.. A big LAUGH if I ever heard one. I've never in my life meet a democrat that can shoot a gun, or one that can do it effectivly. I shoot competition USPSA and we talk politics all the time, none of them are demonazi voters. Good luck on your thinking, cause it's not realistic.

Obama was a POS racist who got away with a lot cause of the liberal media never told the truth on him or very very little that he did wrong..

Obama even before he was elected went to a RACIST black panther church for over 20 years, where members and pastor (Rev Wright) spewed out racial hate talk about whites all the time, Other black panther members went there.
We know this happens on the other side as there have been KKK churches also. And does the media lay it on them.. but gives the Panther church and free pass.

Racism is "Racism", no matter if it's comming from the mouth of a white or black guy or Asian, Middle Eastern etc etc. Obabma went there for 20 years and your praise a Racist. Ironic how he hated whites ,yet his White grandparents was the ones who raised him. what a POS he ws/is. HATE is HATE.

Obama trid to enact gun control his main agenda was to speerhead the Unafodable healthcare act... By the time he had that disaster going, the House went GOP and Stopped every attemp he tried to get gun laws passed.

Democrats main agenda is to disarm the population, make it like mexico where they have 3x the muder rate we do per population, have cartels armd to the teeth do what they want, rape, kidnap and murder who they want and have ppl live in fear.

The Obamacare was horrible. It was never ment to help the poor. I knew ppl who made $9hr and had a dependent and got kickd off because they made too much money.. $9hr is only $1.75 more than fed min wage $7.25hr. That last few years they had to pay fines to the government because they didn't have funds to pay the outragious $$$ the insurance companies wanted.

Obama and the democrat part who are the ones who CLAIM to be for the poor, is a joke.
They tried to FORCE the population, the poor who have no insurance, to have to pay the wealthy Billion dollar insurance companies, so they would get richer,

I and the wife didn't have health insurance all through 2018. We had it insurance 8 months and we struggled, But we still had to pay a penalty.. Yet the Democrats FORCED us to pay a fine of $600 at the end of year on taxes.

It took a Billionare Republican, like Trump, to end the mandate. Go figure.

The Democrat party (the party of the KKK) wants control, they want to disarm, take away not only the 2nd amendment, but the 1st, the other main agenda is to divide us, racially divide or by howevr means they can.
Your living in a pipe dream if you think letting in millions and millions and millions more illegal immigrants into the USA will help with Jobs. The dems just want the votes. Yet this hurts low income ppl who couldn't afford a higher education, and those immigrants will talk those lower end mid grade jobs from A LOT of lower class blacks, whites, hispanics, native & other US citizens stuggling in the job market.

Trump isn't perfect, some things he does we don't like, we all don't think the same. but Obama was so much worse, his economy was a wreck, Trump at least got us back on track. Good luck being a democrat and owning a gun, you dem gun owners will give your & our guns rights up in a millionth of a heartbeat.

F6A5CA2B-1421-4DDD-A111-1BE334605E61.jpeg

Correct. That's the stupid part. The people on the take end up not actually contributing. That's why I like a flat tax. Everyone is equally screwed. That's equality I can live with.

The main advantage of a flat single tax across the board on everything is also the reason it will never happen under our political climate.

If everyone had to pay the exact same percentage rate on their income from $1 including those on benefits and retirement etc, then next time the politicians try going on about we need more taxes to fund free stuff, the outcome would be drastically different as the entire voting base realizes it will hit them in the pocketbook as opposed to gleefully getting behind soaking the "rich" for more free stuff....

When your EBT card gets hit with the same taxes you want passed on others, you start thinking a bit differently about your money being taken.

The Elites and their whores the political class can't have this because divide and rule is how it's been done for thousands of years. The oppressed and enslaved have too much in common that without being constantly set at each other they are at risk of uniting and kicking out the Elites and the politicians that serve them.

Trump was handed The keys to a good economy he hand nothing to do with it. Low Unemployment is a more of a measure of business cycle length, nothing more and furthermore has nothing to do with anything Trump did as president. The trade deal is one of the largest fuck up’s in American history thanks to Trump.

I would keep going but regurgitating FOX entertainment BS gets no respect from me.

well, he has you guys there.

thats the brilliance of Barry Seatoro "aka barak hussein obama". you see he timed the turnaround of the economy to absolutely explode like a rocket just after he left office.

he spent his entire presidency planning and working for the next guy. see, he was only pretending to not know wtf he was doing.

despite the fact it made him look like shit for 8 years, and he repeatedly told Americans that this slow economy, high unemployment and giant welfare state was the "new normal" and how things are going to be like this going forward, there was just no way of bringing these jobs back ect.. remember during a PBS town hall, obama referenced Trump's promise to bring back jobs to the United States when talking about manufacturing.

“Well, how exactly are you going to do that? What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it," Obama said.

"He just says, 'Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have?

that was all sarcasm.

he was setting Trump up to look terrific over the economy and good for the country all along!!

it was all part of his diabolical plan to prove that Trump actually DID have a magic wand.

see, you guys just need to recognize the brilliance of barry.

Again with the liberal bullshit. Dodge the questions and then a little off handed snide name calling.
I’m sorry I don’t feel like breaking out nice paragraphs and sentences for you guys. Much easier to talk and have this computer type up what I’m saying, maybe AI will be better sooner than later.

So what industry are you in that Obama made you so but hurt ? Obviously you’re a little jealous of his prosperity but that comes with success.
I am in the HVAC industry. I ran a business for 20 years and have basically early retired a couple years ago. I take care of a few good long time customers and that's it. Not bad for 55 years old.
And I have never been nor ever will be jealous of anyone's success. Unlike you liberals and your identity deficit disorder.

Maybe our boy should avail himself to some of the finer points of the Dodd-Frank act, it's implications, damages caused, Maxine Waters' role and Chucky's performance that started the whole financial meltdown in September of 2008.

Oh, and I had forgotten all about that shitshow called "Acorn"........... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You think the destruction caused by Obama is laughable. Figures.

View attachment 7273549

I’m guessing the Malthus reference went woosh, but that’s okay, continue your defense.

People tend to throw mud acting like their shit don’t stink. It’s crazy that the working and low classes think that our current administration actually gives two shits about their well being. Mindless automatons regurgitating biased “news” talking points, mob mentality, and the us vs them attitude doesn’t make you “in the know” it makes you the very same “sheeple” you attack with a passion. Approaching issues and discussions with objectivity is seen as below both the far right and far left. Sadly, they seem to be the most mouthy of the bunch.

Obama this, socialist that, Trump is our savior, and my favorite, you’re not worthy of being American because you disagree with me.

Oh, and LOL at the guy that says a Democrat can’t shoot... this must be a troll since nobody can be that fucking dumb and arrogant... can they?!

Reactions: Tahoe
I’m guessing the Malthus reference went woosh, but that’s okay, continue your defense.

People tend to throw mud acting like their shit don’t stink. It’s crazy that the working and low classes think that our current administration actually gives two shits about their well being. Mindless automatons regurgitating biased “news” talking points, mob mentality, and the us vs them attitude doesn’t make you “in the know” it makes you the very same “sheeple” you attack with a passion. Approaching issues and discussions with objectivity is seen as below both the far right and far left. Sadly, they seem to be the most mouthy of the bunch.

Obama this, socialist that, Trump is our savior, and my favorite, you’re not worthy of being American because you disagree with me.

Oh, and LOL at the guy that says a Democrat can’t shoot... this must be a troll since nobody can be that fucking dumb and arrogant... can they?!
And to think that any administration, regardless of party affiliation, gives two shits about the populace (beyond what some bad press might cause elevated public scrutiny) is pure folly. So, don't try putting lipstick on the democrat pig, that won't fly.

For the record, I've never been a Trump fan, I think he's a bit of an asshat. However, he has stood up, taken a lot of hits and has done a much better job of defending my rights than any President since Reagan. (Not even real warm on Reagan (GCA '86)). As a result, I'm liking what he's doing, I'm appalled at the democrats for having reached new, unfathomable lows and wish each and every one of them losses in November.

Living in Seattle, if you're going to have friends, you have to accept some percentage of liberals. So, I have some liberal friends and yes, some of them own guns and shoot. I've never been able to resist the temptation of asking them how they can possibly justify voting for someone that wants to take away their guns (?) and their Constitutional rights. Each and every time, the "conversation" almost immediately goes off the rails, into the "Orange Man Bad" diatribe and the original question has yet to be answered. So, tell me again the one about "dumb and arrogant" ?

I was accused the other day on another post of being "a typical Fox News viewer" (no stereotyping going on there, huh ?). I just laughed. Not only can't I stand the liberal MSM, save Tucker Carlson, I can't stand Fox. Just another group of talking heads, furthering their "sell more deodorant, toothpaste, tampons, blue pill" agenda. In case no one has noticed, pretty much any trust that the media ever had, is gone. Why would I waste my time with that shit ?

Last edited:
Good advice..............maybe I should take some. (y)
I'll go back and forth a little, for sporting purposes, but I have ammo to make..

And I have one of these, so the lefty logic can't pollute me. Down side is they have their version, so it's just a bunch of mental masturbatory efforts from both sides:
YJhINo3g.jpg

Reactions: Centuriator
I'll go back and forth a little, for sporting purposes, but I have ammo to make..

And I have one of these, so the lefty logic can't pollute me. Down side is they have their version, so it's just a bunch of mental masturbatory efforts from both sides:View attachment 7273624

I have one of these so the righty and lefty logic can’t pollute me.
?

137EAB22-3D6F-45AC-8201-75E2322AD959.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe if you Conservatives, cough, take your meds by sticking them up your ass so they’re closer to your heads they would be more effective.