• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

National Emergency Declared

to hell with the actual desease oh my god the US is out of tp . The Toilet paper crisis of 2020 run for the hills run for your life .
and china refuses to sell us any more .
It's the end of the world as we know it .

Last edited:
Whats amazing is them saying we are going into a planned recession. I have never seen a planned recession.

Rates likely already bottomed , no way banks take any more risk and the 10 was going up last I looked.

and with the 8 largest banks halting buy backs market is likely heading much much lower.

Edit this... The 10 opened up down 33%.... WOW.

Last edited:
The FED just dropped the interest rate to 0%

Time to REFI and cash in on equity.

I finished a 15 year 3.00% refi late February, I’m not afraid to do another if the rates fall to 2.5%. I’m thinking the banks may start pulling back on lending out of caution as the market falls farther.

Never cash in on equity, get the house paid off so you can reach debt free.

Reactions: clcustom1911
I have a love for guns

I'll bet you do.

1584340248758.png

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Man it’s like you all sit in a room and regurgitate the same lies. How bout you post up Obama’s GDP compared to Trumps ? Remember Obama had real GDP of over 5% in a quarter over 4% a bunch of quarters and over 3% a significant amount of the time he was in office. Obama took office in a recession and brought this country out of it. Trump on the other hand was handed a great economy and he is struggling to put up 3% real GDP Growth. These are facts not Some right wing talking points.

Trump is the guy who is trying to stop federal workers from receiving pay increases while handing the 1% the largest tax break in American history. Remember he ran on middle class tax cuts , you must have forgot.
Now you will point to unemployment Or job growth, both are measurements of economic cycles not something Trump did as president.
Or let’s use Trumps favorite thing the stock market, how is everyone’s retirement accounts looking ? You all happy with Trumps stock market ? How bout the fact we are likely in a recession right now under Trump ?

Maybe it’s time for folks to wake up and quit repeating all the crazy right wing conspiracy BS, both presidents have there good policies and both have there bad.

Yeah and Bush has a better GDP than Obama had. Highs and Avg. So what?
Obama had negative GDP months, but Trumps are all positive. How far you want to go?
A good GDP is all fine if it mainly for the billion dollar companies who make the profits. We citezens was FORCED to pay the insurance companies set $$$ amonts, whether we could afford it or not, Sure the GDP is going to go up.

Yeah There was a recession in the GDP right around mid 2008 to mid 2009, because everyone was afraid of the guy comming into office. They knew the Kenyan Born Muslem was the front runner. Of course the economy went to crap.

Let us look at more important stats, not what helps billionares and thier companies. Unemployment rates, job growth... Trump destroys Obama and Bush on this,. BITIME!
Now after this Virus is over, no doubt the Trump overall economy will suffer. This isn't his doing. Trump wanted to close down the flights from China and such but was called racist and xenophobic by the dems and liberal media. So he backed off. You libs wanted to keep the borders open between china and USA or it's racist.. now see what happens.

Yeah and Bush has a better GDP than Obama had. Highs and Avg. So what?
Obama had negative GDP months, but Trumps are all positive. How far you want to go?
A good GDP is all fine if it mainly for the billion dollar companies who make the profits. We citezens was FORCED to pay the insurance companies set $$$ amonts, whether we could afford it or not, Sure the GDP is going to go up.

Yeah There was a recession in the GDP right around mid 2008 to mid 2009, because everyone was afraid of the guy comming into office. They knew the Kenyan Born Muslem was the front runner. Of course the economy went to crap.

Let us look at more important stats, not what helps billionares and thier companies. Unemployment rates, job growth... Trump destroys Obama and Bush on this,. BITIME!
Now after this Virus is over, no doubt the Trump overall economy will suffer. This isn't his doing. Trump wanted to close down the flights from China and such but was called racist and xenophobic by the dems and liberal media. So he backed off. You libs wanted to keep the borders open between china and USA or it's racist.. now see what happens.
Are you really this slow ? Trumps a failure , hows his economy? How’s his market ? How’s your retirement account Scoty or you on an Ebit card from the government.

CamelTahoe - Not sure what you are smoking, bjt it's caused your head to be stuck waaaaaay up your ass! Retirement was at all time high two weeks ago, where it will go back to when this is over. Hell, O'Bonobo couldn't even figure out he was getting pegged by a dude - total dumbf**k and globalist pawn . . .

Oh, and <plonk> . . .

Are you really this slow ? Trumps a failure , hows his economy? How’s his market ? How’s your retirement account Scoty or you on an Ebit card from the government.

Well Snowflake, Economy best it's been in years, unemployment best it's been in years. My Retirement is fine.
I'm not sure what the Ebit card is from Government, as you liberals know all about that. Too lazy to work, and we Right winger tax $$'s feed you.

Tahoe, your not going to win any arguments on here, your liberal views are a joke. Most who care. Know more than anything that is gun related, that politics is by far the most important thing we gun owners face.
99% of the democrats who run now are so left and all in for 100% gun ban like Mexico has.
It's the lefts main agenda after race division.

I know there are a few of you who like guns, but your passion is your mouth, and your leftest issues. You carry a gun cause of your mouth, you can use one as good as the other person who never trains. But in your mind, you are like a gifted gunslinger. Seen your kind, we've had Democrat gun owners from work shoot with us, they never shot much as it's not their thing, but swore they could outshoot some of us.
Typical demo gun owners look like the laughing stock of the plannet. I'd never want you by my side in battle, prob get shot in back of head.

Most of us, actually grew up democrats, but not hard to see the lies the demonazis spew and media with them. We like our freedoms this country was founded on, the US constitution. etc. It's clear the left is about all out Stalin type control. Your a Troll on here (and other libs Ive seen on the other gun foums) trying to sway our votes. I'm not really a big fan of the GOP party, but I'll vote for them EVERY TIME to keep your party from taking our freedomes, letting in billions of mexicans & central Americans for votes & dividing us by Gender, sexual preferance, race or you name it. You all run of Negative ideas and hate.

Reactions: Snuby642