• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need Advice on Ugliest Dog Breed

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I need advice. I'm thinking about getting a dog but not just any dog. Can anyone tell me what breed gets the top prize for being the ugliest dog in the world?

I'm thinking about getting that dog then name it after my ex-wife. When the neighbors hear me calling the dog by my ex-wife's name there is no doubt in my mind that they will tell her.

You can fill in the blank for what the reaction will be.

So which breed gets the vote for being the ugliest dog?

D759632F-9F80-4C58-B6EF-54C0842923DD.jpeg

Besides the boring old advice about a second bad decision not fixing the first...
    This sounds like a ton of fun, lol

Boston Bull Terriers definitely belong on the ugly list.

Be careful you don’t want get run over and beat with a car bumper. ;)

Be careful you don’t want get run over and beat with a car bumper. ;)

I've come close to death a couple of times and already had people try to murder me. That changes you. When it's my time to go, it's my time to go.

I just watch my six more than usual but enjoy every day that I'm alive. When I get out of bed it always feels like it's going to be a great day AND it is!

The ex get's pissed at the drop of a hat but not foolish enough to try and kill me.

This thread is the most fun that I've had all day! Keep those ideas coming.

Reactions: Barneybdb
    Boy, you're in for a long healing process this shit is going to eat you alive.

boy howdy.
    i thought the same
    nick name yourself the dumpster and then start unloading some of your trash, step away from that bitch that makes you want to buy that fucking hideous dog.
    treat yourself better

Reactions: Ravenworks
    boy howdy.
    i thought the same
    nick name yourself the dumpster and then start unloading some of your trash, step away from that bitch that makes you want to buy that fucking hideous dog.
    treat yourself better

If the dog is ugly enough, maybe someone will give it to me:)

Dog is a big commitment. I'd just get a girlfriend.

They end up not wanting to stay just a girlfriend. I can train any dog to stay off the furniture and shit outside. You can teach an old dog new tricks.

You cannot train a girlfriend. After they have been blessed by the menstrual fairy they are fixed for life.

Why in the world would you want a companion that is named after and will remind you of your ex wife that you hate.

You would be better off forgetting the ex and moving past that shit.

Is she for sale? Is she house broken? Does she eat a lot? Has she ever tried to bite anyone? Will she hunt?
    None of the above! But if you have bad info on her, she wi shoot you in the back of the head!😂

They end up not wanting to stay just a girlfriend. I can train any dog to stay off the furniture and shit outside. You can teach an old dog new tricks.

You cannot train a girlfriend. After they have been blessed by the menstrual fairy they are fixed for life.
    Dropping a dog off on the side of the rd and telling it to go be free is cruel. Doing that to a crazy bitch is not.

Homely .. one of my favorite is the Brussels griffon . they pretty loyal, smart and good hunters . always had a softspot for the short wirehair with cropped ears-tail .

well i hope this post is made with tongue in cheek.

i am sure you are aware that getting a dog to mock your ex is the 100% wrong reason to get a dog. ugly or not, the a dog deserves better. if you want to piss your ex off, fuck her sister, cousin, best friends. and get a hot new young thang to replace her. that shit pisses them off. they just cant stand seeing a motherfucker happy.

What about a "Mongolian wire-pubed scroat" they look like a baby bird

Urban Dictionary:

Scroat
    / skreut. adj. A person with no ambition to better themselves, happy to sponge off the state / welfare system. A social leech. Often of little intelligence or poorly educated, but unaware of their limitations. Occurs within all social age groups (they are living longer despite out efforts to poison with alcohol or tobacco). Often one family member may have held employment within local manual labour sector, and will endeavor to wash at least fortnightly. Their offspring however see no reason to contribute to society, except only to burden it further with their own ferrel inter-related produce.
    Due to their social habits and needs scroats are often founds in groups or packs. They have complex interwoven family / community structures which are fiercely territorial. When not in their own social housing area the males can be found looking for anything of value not bolted down. Often congregate outside suppliers of cheap alcohol, betting shops, or post offices (when collecting their benefits). The females however favor pregnancy as a means to securing housing or greater financial income.

12F5F17A-7E47-41F5-A6ED-AFD5451217F8.jpeg

cant get more ass ugly than this dog. Or its vile mother.

Reactions: Longshot231