• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Need courses in North AL, South TN, Northwest GA region!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I do most of my training with Lighthorse Tactical at Double Tap in Calera, AL. Love those guys, but it’s 2+ hours away and their schedule is pretty thin for CIVs (LE heavy).

I’m looking for a full suite of skills-builder training — pistol, carbine, AK, shotgun, LR rifle, CQ, NV shooting, maybe with some EMT stuff mixed in.

I’d love to see 2-3 day classes that mix a bunch of different skills, like maybe starting Friday night with a NODs course, Saturday with mixed pistol/carbine CQ thru 100y all day, night CQ, the Sunday LR rifle, or something along those lines — just spitballing. Would love the course to be in the $750-1,000 range (fee only).

Who’s up for making that happen? I could scrape-up 4-5 dudes myself.

Surprised nobody has responded.

Several people here have the training/experience including instructor/trainer background to make this happen.

If you’re looking for a preexisting established school to offer this in your area that’s not going to happen.

If you’re ok with a cop/soldier training you without some of the polished fanfare that comes with a mainstream school I’d say so. I bet there’s 100 people here who can help make this happen.

Surprised nobody has responded.

Several people here have the training/experience including instructor/trainer background to make this happen.

If you’re looking for a preexisting established school to offer this in your area that’s not going to happen.

If you’re ok with a cop/soldier training you without some of the polished fanfare that comes with a mainstream school I’d say so. I bet there’s 100 people here who can help make this happen.
    Definitely don’t care about polish. Just make me a Tier-1 operator in 3 days.

Our facility can definitely handle that! But we’re in central Ms. We have a comprehensive facility and proven instructors in all those disciplines stated along with the medic stuff.

We pretty much do LE stuff but we’re gearing up in more stuff as we grow. We go out to 1550 yards but our better equipped firing lines goes out to 1250.

We have 100 yds 100 yd carbine bay with 100x50 yd pistol bays. Multiple props and firing lines with stacked steel out to 1250. Our instructors come from SWAT, 3 Gun, PRS, Sniper, and medical backgrounds. The only thing I haven’t seen them do much of is AK but not saying they can’t.

We have a fully furnished kitchen and lodging that can sleep up to 34 but we mostly operate in the 10 person realm.

Our facility is called Big River Ballistics and our website isn’t very up to date as most of our work comes from known contacts.

Hit me up if you would like more info: [email protected]

Our facility can definitely handle that! But we’re in central Ms. We have a comprehensive facility and proven instructors in all those disciplines stated along with the medic stuff.

We pretty much do LE stuff but we’re gearing up in more stuff as we grow. We go out to 1550 yards but our better equipped firing lines goes out to 1250.

We have 100 yds 100 yd carbine bay with 100x50 yd pistol bays. Multiple props and firing lines with stacked steel out to 1250. Our instructors come from SWAT, 3 Gun, PRS, Sniper, and medical backgrounds. The only thing I haven’t seen them do much of is AK but not saying they can’t.

We have a fully furnished kitchen and lodging that can sleep up to 34 but we mostly operate in the 10 person realm.

Our facility is called Big River Ballistics and our website isn’t very up to date as most of our work comes from known contacts.

Hit me up if you would like more info: [email protected]
    AK is just tossing in the kitchen sink. 😁

MS is only a few hours away. I can drive to NOLA in about 6 hours. I’d love to see whatchu can conjure up. I’ll reach out next week.

JOAT above and I are also working on something as well.

Reactions: sacto929
    I’m doing a NV/white light run and gun in Old Fort, NC. I’m thinking about hosting something myself at my farm which is just north of Asheville. It would be during the day though. I have crazy amounts of steel,
    Texas stars, Irish plate rack, etc. It would primarily lean towards pistols with some rifle thrown in. I’d need to find some qualified volunteer RO’s and keep it limited in size. If anyone is interested PM me thoughts.

I’m off to Aphreekah until next month, but wanna hammer some courses this year as part of my fitness motivation plan. The May CR2 Mega Course is a bit daunting, and it’s more than a little ambitious for me at this point, but if it kills me at least it’ll be a worthy death.

We just listed one in Central Mississippi if that helps.
    2 day class with lodging and kitchen included. $750

Check it out and reach out if you have any questions.