• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need Help With Rear Bag Rider Issue

Vartarg

My Boy Hap....
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
Louisiana
I've got a Tikka T3X A1 in 6.5CM, and want to use it on the bench with my Randolph front rest and a rear Protektor bag. I believe that a rear bag rider attachment is available for the RPR, but haven't been able to find a solution for my Tikka. As you can see from the photo, it has a short picatinny rail just forward and slightly above the rubber pad at he rear of the buttstock.

I've also thought of replacing the factory stock with one like this Seekins....

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

George

IMG_0839.jpg
609354.jpg

I don't have that gun, but the picatinny rail looks like it was designed for a monopod. Might be worth trying. Would eliminate the need for a rear bag. The seekins stock would definitely work well on a rear bag.

I don't have that gun, but the picatinny rail looks like it was designed for a monopod. Might be worth trying. Would eliminate the need for a rear bag. The seekins stock would definitely work well on a rear bag.

I'll check that out...hadn't thought about a monopod.

You can also use a monopod as a bag-rider if you keep it folded up.

Thank you....

This might be a good candidate.....

Attachments

• 111082.jpg
    111082.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 28

Attachments

• bt13-qk-prm-precision-rail-monopod-mid-range-with-qk02-quick-knob.jpg
    bt13-qk-prm-precision-rail-monopod-mid-range-with-qk02-quick-knob.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 42