• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Need some Nylon Webbing

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I have a US Peacekeepers shooting mat this style

http://www.uspeacekeeper.com/Products/Mats/Shooting_Mat/shooting_mat.html

I want to get about a yard plus of Ranger Green/Olive Drab nylon webbing to have sewn into the end of the mat as a bipod stop. Im guesing two inch would work good if I sew it onto the mat along three sides.

Anyone aware of a good source for some mil spec webbing? A quick Google search got me a bunch of decorative and boat related products in bright blue, red or yellow, most of it one inch or 100 foot rolls of Olive Drab Mil Spec. I dont need the camouflage for anything I do but I dont need a big yellow strip distracting me forward of my rifle either.

As a last resort the shoulder strap on the mat will do but sometimes I stuff my rifle in the mat, sling the mat and rifle and have my hands free to carry other crap.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Need some Nylon Webbing

Thank you all for your help plenty of options to choose from for a very small project.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 1" 2" and 3" in Coyote Tan (this is tan with a green tint to it).
    I also have RG and OD green in 1", send me a PM and we can put something together.
    SScott </div></div>

Sir your willingness to help is most appreciated but I have already sent off an order for 4 feet of webbing.

The positive is that I have been to your site and know where to go in the future for quality canvas products.

Thank you for your offer to help and for performing the hard work of running a small manufacturing business in the USA. I hope you succeed to the point you make some Occupy Wall Street type experience a <span style="text-decoration: underline">Scanners </span> like head explosion.

I'm glad to hear you found what you were looking for. Yea, Made in USA products are a tough venture, I am very fortunate that I have a day job to support the business. LOL
    Scott