• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Neighbors

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Unfortunately I live close to neighbors - and that's about to change as I'm going land shopping soon I think. Or I'm buying their house and tearing it down to expand my yard.

Last night at 12:30 I'm having this dream I'm at a boxing match and I wake up and hear this screaming coming from next door - like a boxing match.

WTF are my neighbors doing holding a mud wrestling competition at 12:30 on a Sunday night?

You know you're old when you don't care to stop and watch before opening mouth.

Judging by how many fled the party on my 911 threat I'm guessing there were a lot of underage drinkers there.

WTF happened to common courtesy?

Re: Neighbors

dude your a wrestling nazi. Shoulda put $20 on the smallest one and let it ride till 1am

Re: Neighbors

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dude your a wrestling nazi. Shoulda put $20 on the smallest one and let it ride till 1am </div></div>

I got to thinking that too but these are 18-21 year olds and I'm 44 - me peeking over the fence would seem....disturbed? LOL