• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Netflix Waco Documentary

So where's the actual warrant? Or are you now trusting what the ATF says... Or do you only selectively trust them?

You never actually showed proof of the arrest warrant you speak of.

So while I think its right, I am skeptical until I see definite proof.

Hmmm. Good point. They lied in the after action report, but were honest when seeking the warrant? Maybe there wasn't a warrant until after the fact. Maybe no one really died, the ATF just put the story out to justify killing the kids. Maybe they lied about how the fire started. Maybe Koresh is alive and well and was the CI. Who knows where it ends?

I can see why you're confused.

Hmmm. Good point. They lied in the after action report, but were honest when seeking the warrant? Maybe there wasn't a warrant until after the fact. Maybe no one really died, the ATF just put the story out to justify killing the kids. Maybe they lied about how the fire started. Maybe Koresh is alive and well and was the CI. Who knows where it ends?

I can see why you're confused.
Just sending your own bullshit back at you. ;) Should I cancel the parade?

Just saying I have never actually seen two warrants, just the one for the compound. Not sayin it doesn't exist, just don't have 100% proof.

How many HVT you have under yer belt? Were you in ROTC special forces? Dim mak? Phoenix Eye? Any of this ring a bell? OPSEC clear. These plebs do not know of what we discuss.

Ben Gay, 69. Things got pretty hot.

Just sending your own bullshit back at you. ;) Should I cancel the parade?

Just saying I have never actually seen two warrants, just the one for the compound. Not sayin it doesn't exist, just don't have 100% proof.

So I could be right.

This is the MFr that wants to be taken seriously...
GreenGo Dick root.jpeg

R

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
That was yesterday. He now agrees there was an arrest warrant for Vernon...but it didn't matter...the kids would have likely died anyway, so why bother.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
My bad I missed your post. Although I can’t find the actual arrest warrant online, in multiple documents it mentions the arrest warrant for Koresh so it was not disputed.

I know…I was referencing the arrest warrant you didn’t read my comments.

Yes the search warrant was not just for Vernon but the whole compound I never said otherwise.
I read them. If I missed the actual arrest warrant that was not intentional. What I remember was you reposted a letter from the ATF mentioning 2 separate warrants, which Eddie had already shared.

Did you show the actual arrest warrant and I missed that? Things get confusing in the back in forth and what is now over 400 posts, I personally was unaware there was a separate arrest warrant. The only one I was aware of was the one I posted.

I will still argue that arresting him outside the Compound, then trying to enter the compound on the other warrant would not have ended any better, as arresting him would have lost the element of surprise.

IMO the best move the ATF could have made was holding off on the raid after the element of surprise was lost, When the News crew tipped off the mail man who told the compound they were coming. Keep the area contained and let them sweat for a few days. They trying reasoning with them, which I personally think still would have failed. I honestly believe a false profit led them to slaughter, it would have not ended much other way.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
FA9C5865-30FD-4355-8A2D-9A963A64977B.jpeg

On a side note…The ATF lied to the DOD that the Davidians were involved in the manufacture of illegal drugs (meth).

By ATF claiming drugs were involved they were attempting to to skirt the Posse Comitatus Act by engaging federal drug task forces and the US Military for training, equipment, weapons etc.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
View attachment 8120064

On a side note…The ATF lied to the DOD that the Davidians were involved in the manufacture of illegal drugs (meth).

By ATF claiming drugs were involved they were attempting to to skirt the Posse Comitatus Act by engaging federal drug task forces and the US Military for training, equipment, weapons etc.
Never read any of that.

Seems like a fair assessment of the mistakes that led up to this.