• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Netflix Waco Documentary

Its not what happened... correct. You could create countless imaginary out comes. Chase your tail. Deal with the reality of what happened, not your imaginary potential.

And many involved, consider it a failure. Everyone has opinions, but you making that as a blanket statement, that they don't care is unequivocally false.

Did you watch the end of the OG documentary...

Gee, I kinda thought that's what smart people did. Consider various scenarios and select the one most likely to achieve a positive outcome. Apparently, your heroes decided securing the weapons must happen at any cost. I guess it ended on a positive note for the planners.

Gee, I kinda thought that's what smart people did. Consider various scenarios and select the one most likely to achieve a positive outcome. Apparently, your heroes decided securing the weapons must happen at any cost. I guess it ended on a positive note for the planners.
Reeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
That would be my point. I don’t understand why many can’t see that there is more than option 1 he was evil and the government was right, or option 2 your a David fanboy. Option 3 is he was probably guilty concerning underage girls, and that the government especially was a murdering group of bastards that day. I say probably guilty of sex crimes only because they burned him and most of the witnesses alive before they could have a trial. Let’s review:

1). The ATF has always been a useless and unconstitutional agency responsible for multiple massacres. They have a history of loving high profile arrests they can put on camera. They could have simply arrested him any given day, per reports he was in town often and wasn’t a recluse by any standard.
2. They rolled through a small area in broad daylight where everyone including friends of Koresh could see them well before the raid in a line of black government SUV’s and trailers full of guys in tactical gear. Any idiot realizes that the compound was going to be called, a compound already believing that the government was going to come for them.
3. After the initial siege failed the government used every means at their disposal to escalate the situation instead of trying to get them to come out. They set up loudspeakers playing metal music 24/7 to keep the people inside awake and on edge, and pumped enough of a tear gas substance into the buildings to blind a small nation. The version they used while wet isn’t flammable, but dry it becomes a accelerant. So they entire inside was coated in a highly flammable substance.
3. There was thermal imaging video of the entire event available for you to see, it clearly shows at least 2 government snipers who fired into the compound while they were supposedly trying to negotiate, getting shot at isn’t very conducive to convincing people they should walk out of the buildings.
4. The thermal imaging clearly shows the fire started when the last armored vehicle was tearing down the wall in that room, which as previously mentioned was covered in a flammable substance because of the tear gas(as was a large percentage of the compound. The fire did not start in the room that the davidians were huddled in trying to avoid the tear gas. Wether the fire was a accident from the tank pushing through the wall or on purpose from the vehicle setting off some kind of flair is unclear, but the government one way or another started the fire.

So I don’t have to be on one team or the other, I can look at the evidence and see Koresh was unhinged and probably a child abuser and see it was a normal murderous ATF raid that killed a number of innocent people including kids.
So an allegedly degenerate Koresh vs an even more degenerate and corrupt ATF then?

Reactions: seawolf06
So an allegedly degenerate Koresh vs an even more degenerate and corrupt ATF then?
Sadly yes with a bunch of kids caught in the middle with no one there caring if they made it or not. It’s par for the course with the ATF, they put a bullet through Randy Weavers wife’s head with her just standing there holding a baby, for some reason the ATF has it out for kids and dogs.

Reactions: HD1911 and 232593
So where were you prior to moving to Canada in 91 and what was the “BDA link” you mentioned earlier?

Bogota 1985. Then L.A. 1990.

Smashed some major puss in L.A. and Bogota.

Then moved up to Canada to live the quiet life.

BDA OKC building AAR with Forensic analysis of materials and such.

Got it from a Delta guy. CLASSIFIED.

Would like to take the time and thank the OP for bringing back memories; of my first internal conflict as a young adult, about what was reported in the news as fact vs. what my eyes and brain processed watching those news reports on Waco. Whatever you want to believe a common denominator, many people died that didn't have to die! Moving forward Waco-Oklahomacity-9'11-COVID these events also have a common denominator, greater control of us the American People. Looking at those events, seems to me everytime the moving parts get bigger and cause and effects are far greater. What will the next bring? There has to be a good reason Brandon in charge.

Reactions: HD1911 and jb0311
Sadly yes with a bunch of kids caught in the middle with no one there caring if they made it or not. It’s par for the course with the ATF, they put a bullet through Randy Weavers wife’s head with her just standing there holding a baby, for some reason the ATF has it out for kids and dogs.

But they got the guns.

So your native language is Spanish then?

BDA link that was posted was definitely NOT classified. That AF GO SME was shown on the news at that time discussing his analysis.

Reactions: jb0311
Did you get your answers on the warrant??

2 times I tried to tell you it was for the address and you didn't seem to hear it...

The warrnet wasn't for Vernon... it was for the cults compound.

So the argument of arresting him out side is laughable... Especially seeing as they burned the place down with a dozen or so cans of gas.

There was a Search warrant for the property and an arrest warrant specifically for Koresh.

3FA90244-B666-4AD2-B98C-675B94279180.jpeg

Remember that one time a pedophile who though he was the second coming of Jesus Christ collected a bunch of illegal weapons and brought the apocalypse onto his home and followers. Netflix did a pretty good documentary on it.

Check it out.

You were doing good for a while trying to fit in.

Now your trolling / gov “job” is showing through again.

Faggot feds. SMFH

^ you , though the dbag feds at Waco were prolly pole smokers too

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45
Already covered this… catch up.

Eddie shared that.

After you adamantly insistent that was not the case...numerous times. Then you launched into, "Oh, well nothing would have changed anyway," defensive tactic.

There are three groups here...those who think the .gov was not responsible in any way, those who believe the BDs just, "Wanted to be left alone," and a few of us who did/do not give two lumps of goat shit about either, just wish the kids did not have to die so one group could complete a mission that had zero impact on the world outside that compound/ATF ranks and the other thinking they were headed to Heaven as martyrs.

How's that for a run on sentence?

After you adamantly insistent that was not the case...numerous times. Then you launched into, "Oh, well nothing would have changed anyway," defensive tactic.

There are three groups here...those who think the .gov was not responsible in any way, those who believe the BDs just, "Wanted to be left alone," and a few of us who did/do not give two lumps of goat shit about either, just wish the kids did not have to die so one group could complete a mission that had zero impact on the world outside that compound/ATF ranks and the other thinking they were headed to Heaven as martyrs.

How's that for a run on sentence?
golden-lab-chasing-their-tail-SW.jpg

It's just your tail. But go ahead. Keep chasing. Your imaginary out comes.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
You were doing good for a while trying to fit in.

Now your trolling / gov “job” is showing through again.

Faggot feds. SMFH

^ you , though the dbag feds at Waco were prolly pole smokers too
Is this supposed to be offensive...

I didn't even see a splash on target. You might wana re zero your scope.

Already covered this… catch up.

Eddie shared that.
Did you get your answers on the warrant??

2 times I tried to tell you it was for the address and you didn't seem to hear it...

The warrnet wasn't for Vernon... it was for the cults compound.

So the argument of arresting him out side is laughable... Especially seeing as they burned the place down with a dozen or so cans of gas.
I posted that because you have said .gov had to go in the front door due to the fact there was no arrest warrant only a search warrant and had no other options.

I posted that because you have said .gov had to go in the front door due to the fact there was no arrest warrant only a search warrant and had no other options.
What you are posting is not the actually warrant I was referencing.

Search Warrant​

United States District Court Western District of Texas
SEARCH WARRANT W93-15M

In the Matter of the Search of residence of Vernon Wayne Howell, and others, Rt . 7, Box 471-B, AKA: Mount Carmel Center, McLennan County, TX, its appurtenances, vehicles, underground structures located on entire premises of the 77 acre compound. See attached photos & property description Attachments A, B and C.

To: Special Agent Davy Aguilera and any Authorized Officer of the United States

Affidavit(s) having been made before me by S/A Davy Aguilera who has reason to believe that on the premises known as the residence of Vernon Wayne Howell and others, Rt 7 Box 471-B, AKA: Mount Carmel Center, Waco, McLennan County, Texas, its appurtenances, vehicles underground structures located on entire premises of the 77 acre compound. See attached photographs and property descriptions.in the Western District of Texas there is now concealed a certain person or property, namely (describe the person or property): SEE ATTACHED SHEET FOR CONCEALED PROPERTY (ATTACHMENT D)

I am satisfied that the affidavit(s) and any recorded testimony establish probable cause to believe that the person or property so described is now concealed on the person or promises above-described and establish grounds for the issuance of this warrant.

YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED to search on or before February 28,1993 (not to exceed ten days) the person or place named above for the person or property specified, serving this warrant and making the search in the daytime -6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M./at any time in the day or night as I find resonable cause has been established and if the person or property be found there to seize same, leaving a copy of this warrant and receipt for the person or property taken, and prepare a written inventory of the person or property seized and promptly return this warrant to Dennis G. Green (U.S. Judge or Magistrate) as required by law.

February 25, 1993 8:43 p.m at Waco, Texas

Again my point was the Warrant was not just for Vernon... But the whole compound.

CATCH UP OLD MAN, YOU ARE SLACKING!!!

THAT IS THE ACTUAL WARRENT... THE THING FROM THE ATF IS NOT A WARRENT IT IS A STATEMENT ABOUT THE WARRENT(S)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was yesterday. He now agrees there was an arrest warrant for Vernon...but it didn't matter...the kids would have likely died anyway, so why bother.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Reactions: JR_77
He now agrees there was an arrest warrant for Vernon.
Going off of what I knew , what I could verify. The only warrant I found was the one I posted.

And I recognized it, when you mentioned (and showed the brief) of the separate arrest warrant. Its called learning... you should try it.

Any one produce a copy of the actual warrant you speak of???

Last edited:

How many HVT you have under yer belt? Were you in ROTC special forces? Dim mak? Phoenix Eye? Any of this ring a bell? OPSEC clear. These plebs do not know of what we discuss.

How many HVT you have under yer belt? Were you in ROTC special forces? Dim mak? Phoenix Eye? Any of this ring a bell? OPSEC clear. These plebs do not know of what we discuss.
Don’t give him flashbacks.
He moved up to Canada to live out his life in peace, but could never outrun his demons. He lives in a cabin by himself, never fully trusting man after the shit he’s seen. He keeps his skills sharp by shooting dinty moore cans at a mile. He was hard to find, but not hard enough. Now his government needs him for one last mission.

1681335631011.gif

Fixed.

Too busy teaching you.
So where's the actual warrant? Or are you now trusting what the ATF says... Or do you only selectively trust them?

You never actually showed proof of the arrest warrant you speak of.

So while I think its right, I am skeptical until I see definite proof.