• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Netflix Waco Documentary

Interesting. She’s in an assisted living home. Your juvenile and moronic response tells me where you are in life. Pity you never evolved past junior high.
Your're just pissed I am cutting into your inheritance.

Your Juvenile moronic response calling me a leftist or a statist enforcer for the regime, shows me the special type of dumb fuck you are.

You wana say stupid shit... I can too.

Thank you for confirming that we are in an exchange with a moron. You are almost adorable you are so stupid.

How do you know my mom? Do you work at her facility? You’ve not answered previous questions about your profession. Are you actually sexual abusing my mother? What do you know about inheritance? Where are you located?

Your Juvenile moronic response calling me a leftist or a statist enforcer for the regime, shows me the special type of dumb fuck you are.

Still awaiting your response. Trust you know that alleging abuse on an elderly patient is a felony as is stealing their possessions. Where did you encounter my mom? When did this take place? Where is the money now?

Still awaiting your response. Trust you know that alleging abuse on an elderly patient is a felony as is stealing their possessions. Where did you encounter my mom? When did this take place? Where is the money now?
I took some photos wana see them? She was having a great time. told me about how small your and your fathers dicks are... how small dicks run in the family.

Moms loves the dick root.

You are a chickenshit that hides behind words on the internet. Good for you. That’s best for you are your juvenile stupidity.

Reactions: BCP
fbidiots.png

What are you gonna do... rat me out...

Felony... reeeeeeeee!!!!

I am done fucking with you

Not hardly. if you actually committed the felony you claimed to, then yes you’ll be dealt with. Unless your cronies decide to exercise power over law and then you’ll get a pass. Statists look after each other don’t they.

We know you are a goofy troll that didn’t asault my mom. But if you are feeling froggy you should come to Oklahoma. Your kind will end well here.

Reactions: Stevo86
@GreenGO Juan

Seems you missed my question

Did your Netflix human cartoon show mention this.

"Journalist Darcey Steinke, who covered the standoff for SPIN as it was happening, later told the magazine she felt the government was to
blame for how things went down. “I think it was the government’s fault… Koresh jogged everyday at the same time on the same route [before the siege]. And so if they wanted to take him, they could have just pulled up in a police car and arrested him,” she said."

I guess it is possible that the FBI and ATF who were watching the compound did not know that Koresh jogged every day, I mean just the other
day the FBI could not get the hotel room number correct on a training exercise.

So yea you go believing all that girl.

They knew he left the place, they wanted a big standoff for the cameras.

Our government is evil.

It's comical that the reasoning for not picking up David while on his daily routine was to get the illegal weapons.
I wonder what the number of dead women, children and fathers was acceptable to the planner of this full scale attack was. I wonder if that was weighed out against picking him up during his daily routine.
Something tells me that they made up the bullshit for the warrant.

Sorry, Dan, but he's better at it than you.

Did you watch it? He was against the raid, and didn't want to go after the element of surprise was lost.

Took two bullets... Barley survived.

He was just following orders he disagreed with. Hope my grandkids aren't here when they decide they should take my firearms.

You can see in his eyes the way it haunts him.
Maybe years later thinking about posing for hero pictures in front of smoldering bodies is what bothers him. Realizing that that he was no different than the garbage at Nuremberg.
That's what he's saying now. A lot of people come up with shit to justify what they did. Especially when they find out that what they did isn't popular among a majority of the population. That man has a lot of women and children's bodies haunting him.

Maybe years later thinking about posing for hero pictures in front of smoldering bodies is what bothers him. Realizing that that he was no different than the garbage at Nuremberg.
That's what he's saying now. A lot of people come up with shit to justify what they did. Especially when they find out that what they did isn't popular among a majority of the population. That man has a lot of women and children's bodies haunting him.
Those people choose their fate, and that goes to everyone involved.

Choose wisely.

Left alone, the dude was selling himself as the second coming of Christ.

That is no where near wanting to be left alone. His actions were not conducive to being left alone.

He wanted the apocalypse, god gave it to him.
The First Amendment doesn't discriminate.
It's sad that you and others don't understand that.
Maybe when the government decides that your religion is not acceptable you will

The First Amendment doesn't discriminate.
It's sad that you and others don't understand that.
Maybe when the government decides that your religion is not acceptable you will
Na they helped him fun fill his religious wishes. He wanted to be a martyr... he got its.

Not everything is reeeeeee constitution.

Not saying either side was perfect, but I had my butt paddled as a child so I guess that makes my parents abusive pedophiles? And yes, I was disciplined more than once a day at times haha.

On another note, I had a friend send me the documentary and he said it was wild and kinda maddening. Haven’t watched it yet, but Tread was different (less “Marvin was insane” than expected) that I assumed it would be. I’ll probably watch Waco at some point.

End of the day, our current government is not exactly operating within Constitutional guidelines

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Not saying either side was perfect, but I had my butt paddled as a child so I guess that makes my parents abusive pedophiles? And yes, I was disciplined more than once a day at times haha.

On another note, I had a friend send me the documentary and he said it was wild and kinda maddening. Haven’t watched it yet, but Tread was different (less “Marvin was insane” than expected) that I assumed it would be. I’ll probably watch Waco at some point.

End of the day, our current government is not exactly operating within Constitutional guidelines
You should watch it, one of the survivors talks about how under there belief system fucking kids as young as 12 was okay.

Any one who supports this sick fuck is my enemy.

Any one wana see more dick root pics?

You should watch it, one of the survivors talks about how under there belief system fucking kids as young as 12 was okay.

Any one who supports this sick fuck is my enemy.

Any one wana see more dick root pics?
Right, one of his still-brainwashed supporters said that it wasn't pedophilia because in "their belief system" 12 years old was the age womanhood begins. Apparently the first amendment protects that...

So where's your "legit proof". The confession from the survivor not enough for you.

floor is yours show your evidence.

That’s the easiest way I can do it. The rest is up to you. You need to be curious. And be able to read

Edit: something went wrong with the startpage results. The libertarian institute results should be enough to keep anyone busy for a while though

Last edited:
Reactions: jb0311
Why did none of the good boys in uniform that would never obey an order to kill U.S. citizens bring javelins, TOWs and CAS to defend the down trodden?

Reactions: FWoo45

That’s the easiest way I can do it. The rest is up to you. You need to be curious. And be able to read
So… you have nothing.

Straight up question, do you support a pedophile using kids human shields? Yes no?

Last edited:
Attempting to save those children is the only reason that place didn’t get storm weeks earlier

the sick fucks were using those children as human shield

You can’t see that you’re retarded

I guess if you’re not going to follow any of the links, or watch any interviews, or…read…anything but the fbi and atf story then no, I don’t have anything

Same to you,

Do you support a pedophile using children as Human shields? Yes/no.
Definitely not, however, nobody has ever been able to tell me why they didn’t grab the pedo while he was in town. Over than the obvious big .gov throwing their weight around because they can. Showing the rest of the tax slaves what happens if you get out of line. The gov didn’t give a shit about him diddling kids, plenty of them do that shit too.
I’m glad dk got dead, sad that the kids did too. Posing in front of their charred bodies tells me you’re proud of your accomplishment. Idiots looked like dentists posing with a buck after a high fence “hunt” except they’d killed children.

Actually sounds interesting, I’d watch it but I won’t give the pedos at netflix $.

Definitely not, however, nobody has ever been able to tell me why they didn’t grab the pedo while he was in town. Over than the obvious big .gov throwing their weight around because they can. Showing the rest of the tax slaves what happens if you get out of line. The gov didn’t give a shit about him diddling kids, plenty of them do that shit too.
I’m glad dk got dead, sad that the kids did too. Posing in front of their charred bodies tells me you’re proud of your accomplishment. Idiots looked like dentists posing with a buck after a high fence “hunt” except they’d killed children.

Actually sounds interesting, I’d watch it but I won’t give the pedos at netflix $.
Same. I wish I could watch it but don’t have Netflix. I don’t trust shit coming from the government, but that doesn’t mean Koresh wasn’t manipulating and abusing kids, and from the sounds of it (non .gov witnesses) the kids were getting handed weapons to defend Koresh during this ordeal.

I’m not going to defend a nut job pedophile just because I dislike the feds. He’s not some constitution defending martyr like some on here are hinting at.

I’ll say it again, it’s entirely possible that both Koresh AND the feds were in the wrong here. Not only possible, but highly likly from what I’ve read.