• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Netflix Waco Documentary

They asserted the davidians were a danger because of the resources they stocked up on, guns and gun powder being some of those resources. The problem with the logic they were using is that every gun owner and reloader in the country can be justifiably killed by the government just because they "could" do something. Y'all can miss me with that tyrannical bullshit.

Waco was a case of big government vs. self sufficiency, and big gov can't have that. This wasn't an isolated case. The government still thinks all whites are domestic terrorists becuse they are the most likely to not accept serfdom and between political speeches and their news, they say it almost weekly.

Last edited:
"In short, the only evidence that the BATF offered the magistrate that the Davidians were converting semi-automatic guns into machine guns appears to be:
judge and all involved should be hung

I guess none of us get to read this top secret article that “is the first thing we should read”…

1681145244757.jpeg

Ok I came here hoping people said this was actually good, can anyone recommend one that is worth watching?

Arresting him out side the compound would not have gotten them access to the illegal fire arms they were after. Waste of time... there was an informant inside, they knew what was there

Staging the siege... Your wording gives away your disposition.

They were literally fire upon with a .50 and a full auto M-60. That is why they had tanks... a 50 can penetrate a Bradly at close range.

Reeeeeee the guberment...fuck lol

Over looking the fact that ALL THE KIDS THAT WERE RELEASED SURVIVED and the ones who died are the ones Koresh was using a human shields... that is one hell of a stretch
IDK man, if the govt would have done some basic COG analysis and effect based TGTing Koresh would have been the primary HVT to interdict. After they had him in custody perhaps the rest of the group may have peacefully crumbled.

Did the NETFLIX doc show the govt’s network/nodal analysis of the Branch Dravidian’s? If so what key systems/individuals were identified?

WRT the informant, did the documentary describe the differing categories of the gAyTF’s system/scale of how they rate reliability of informants? If so did they show why and how he fell into whatever reliability category they assigned him?

I guess none of us get to read this top secret article that “is the first thing we should read”…

View attachment 8117258
It's not hard to find, but yes people should do their own research. I could be a lying pos or some glowie who just wants you to accept what I write as gospel because I saw the most recent installment of revisionist history. If someone tells you they were killed for converting semis to auto, it would be reasonable to want there to be more evidence than a fed insiders word. Insider being the guy at the compound, not dick roots. He has some other job and will happily show his taxes. That's why I asked about the "illegal guns", possibly they finally had some proof.

"In short, the only evidence that the BATF offered the magistrate that the Davidians were converting semi-automatic guns into machine guns appears to be:

"We revoked your license because you have a vehicle capable of exceeding the speed limit by 100 MPH or more...and the safety of children."

Reactions: Darayavaus
It's not hard to find, but yes people should do their own research. I could be a lying pos or some glowie who just wants you to accept what I write as gospel because I saw the most recent installment of revisionist history. If someone tells you they were killed for converting semis to auto, it would be reasonable to want there to be more evidence than a fed insiders word. Insider being the guy at the compound, not dick roots. He has some other job and will happily show his taxes. That's why I asked about the "illegal guns", possibly they finally had some proof.

Yeah I found that and have been reading it, thanks. And yes, people should do their own research but what I am referring to is when people share a link as a “source” and that source doesn’t actually contain anything to read. What’s the actual point? It’s one step above sharing a link to just a search engine. If you have any background info on the author of why he is credible (odd that he is the only one to “publish” his work) that would be appreciated as well, and yes I am digging also once I have time. My bullshit meter goes off when an article that Is only available via the authors own basement constructed website, and has only been cited 10 times in nearly 30 years. And am already a skeptic of .gov so it’s not like I’m coming at it from a different angle. I just happen to think both parties are/were garbage instead of just the feds.

The point I was trying to make is that such items should be legal IAW the U.S Constitution.

What other disciplines did they use to confirm the reliability of the reporting in your post? I see where a gAyTF agent said he believed the branch Dravidian’s were making auto’s so what did he use to confirm that?

I also remember the US Govt being 100% certain there were WMDs in Iraq as well. We all know how that turned out.
But they are/were NOT LEGAL by law, with out the current restrictions/registration.

Personally I think these things should be legal too. I advocate for the repal of the NFA.

But I also realize that if you break the law, they will come for you. And don’t expect any sympathy from me, especially if you are a kiddy fucking cult nutter.

Reactions: 232593
Yeah I found that and have been reading it, thanks. And yes, people should do their own research but what I am referring to is when people share a link as a “source” and that source doesn’t actually contain anything to read. What’s the actual point? It’s one step above sharing a link to just a search engine. If you have any background info on the author of why he is credible (odd that he is the only one to “publish” his work) that would be appreciated as well, and yes I am digging also once I have time. My bullshit meter goes off when an article that Is only available via the authors own basement constructed website, and has only been cited 10 times in nearly 30 years. And am already a skeptic of .gov so it’s not like I’m coming at it from a different angle. I just happen to think both parties are/were garbage instead of just the feds.
Fair enough and the website I posted the link to usually has a downloadable pdf of the work so my bad that this one isn't there. I found it to be a good summation of why the warrant was baseless bullshit from the get go, and built on several other works I've read over the years. I don't know the author at all.

For me, even if he was converting semis to full auto, I still don't think it was reasonable to kill everyone. Nor do I think having copies of shotgun news makes anyone a threat. Compounding false claims to get a warrant casts doubt on all other claims being made against the davidians.

Reactions: jb0311 and 232593
If they had a bunch of 50cal machine guns and anti-tank weapons why didn’t they use them? Probably because it was all bullshit.

Feds were making a ton of noise about “rightwing conspiracy christian terrorism” and they needed an example for the cameras. So they picked the doomsday cult whom their own research indicated would be the most volatile and likely to resist.
They did use the .50, but not full auto.

But they are/were NOT LEGAL by law, with out the current restrictions/registration.

Personally I think these things should be legal too. I advocate for the repal of the NFA.

But I also realize that if you break the law, they will come for you. And don’t expect any sympathy from me, especially if you are a kiddy fucking cult nutter.
Agree, if he really was guilty of being a kid piddler, then he deserved death and more.

And if you break the law they will come for you, unless your Hunter Biden or anyone on Epstein’s client list.

Agree, if he really was guilty of being a kid piddler, then he deserved death and more.

And if you break the law they will come for you, unless your Hunter Biden or anyone on Epstein’s client list.
No where did I claim the system wasn't fucked.

Many of these in control did it using the system, that is why I advocate buy less ammo, start buying politicians.There is frame work in place to coup the government, buy using the representative powers of the republic.

These guys tried the more ammo route. It didn't work. The original intention of the 2a was nullified around the 1st world war. The is no balance of arms, the government has the advantage, they have the monopoly on violence. "Make their legions, your legions"- sum guy...

Reactions: 232593
and back to square one which is; warrant was granted on dubious and light information
You read that warrant and think it doesn't grant probable cause, as stated in the 4th amendment?

If your gonna do criminal shit... you might wana do a better job at hiding it.

No where did I claim the system wasn't fucked.

Many of these in control did it using the system, that is why I advocate buy less ammo, start buying politicians.There is frame work in place to coup the government, buy using the representative powers of the republic.

These guys tried the more ammo route. It didn't work. The original intention of the 2a was nullified around the 1st world war. The is no balance of arms, the government has the advantage, they have the monopoly on violence. "Make their legions, your legions"- sum guy...
A dozen or so confined to one building with small arms did a fair job of repelling a planned assault.
52nd parallel
Pajama wearing rice eaters
Pajama wearing goat fuckers
40 years of repelling. And that was against people that the populace didn't care about the USA killing. I'd say it would be a bit different when it's family and neighbors
Just saying

A dozen or so confined to one building with small arms did a fair job of repelling a planned assault.
The only reason it lasted as long as it did is because the kids... they could have rolled that place week one had your pedo buddy not used them as human shields.
52nd parallel
Korea?? China put 400,000 troops in. Russian Pilots in MiG15... hardly just small arms. Shit example
Stupid war started by politicians, ended by politicians. Commies literally gave them real weapons Soviets had 40,000 advisors in Vietnam training them on aircraft AAA and surface to air missile... not small arms. They did not beat the US military in battle, it was a political failure not a military failure. Again a shit example
Militarly we fucked them harder than they fuck their goats... Bin Laden is fucking dead. we got board and left, they didn't have the balls to keep fighting after we left. Again... Politics, not military in ability. Again a shit example

How you apply any of that here...lololololol

Really a stretch of logic and reason.

Actually every point you talk about is the reason politics is more important than buying more ammo.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
52nd parallel
40 years of repelling. And that was against people that the populace didn't care about the USA killing. I'd say it would be a bit different when it's family and neighbors
Just saying
Are you suggesting that you start your civil war and then be armed by the Chinese and Russian???

I would have waited till David Koresh went to the store or whatever.

Stopped him and said..."come with us Mr. Koresh".

Take him down.

All those kids. All those ATF guys. A waste.

Trying to act like Steven Segal..the best cops are boring cops.

Attachments

• Mematic_20220806_161152.jpg
    Mematic_20220806_161152.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 32

I like WACO better. Starring Michael Shannon and Taylor Kitsch.

A far more human look at the situation.
People who were there (Davidians and ATF/FBI approve of this production).

Always three sides to every story.

Netflix has major globalist shareholders BTW. Including your best friends....🇨🇳

Agenda 2030 things. Take guns. Make gun people look like demons.

Well said highbclowgr. Can you imagine having to go to your grave knowing that your completely overzealous actions were directly responsible for the deaths of that many innocents including 28 children? And those actions set off a retard that killed more innocents including 19 more children?

As mentioned earlier by another, confiscating firearms was more important to the government tough guys than the safety of the children. And those same government tough guys were/are way too chicken shit (thankfully) to go into the inner cities and pull that crap where incest and crime is rampant.

Well said highbclowgr. Can you imagine having to go to your grave knowing that your completely overzealous actions were directly responsible for the deaths of that many innocents including 28 children? And those actions set off a retard that killed more innocents including 19 more children?

As mentioned earlier by another, confiscating firearms was more important to the government tough guys than the safety of the children. And those same government tough guys were/are way too chicken shit (thankfully) to go into the inner cities and pull that crap where incest and crime is rampant.

Waco hit home for me. I know Mormons. They are VERY much like them. Just with not banging 14 year olds. (Legal age of consent in Canada until 2008 I may add).

Yes. I feel this was a terrible time. Remember watching it when I was a kid.

I have seen every single online and t.v. Documentary and production on Waco, McVeigh, and Ruby Ridge. I wanted to be an expert on the subject. Haven't read any books. Just videos. Lots though.

Chain reaction with McVeigh and his Military buddies. Hit that building with a V Shaped charge as revenge.

Lebanese Civil War stared with revenge like that. WW2 started with Revenge. WW1 started with vengeance. Rwandan Civil War started with revenge. Ect blah blah.

Dominos.

9:15 on watch... bunch of didn't do nothin's... God said I could... 11.

The guy inside claims they lit the fires... Not the Feds...

Times Waco by POSSIBLY 10 if 2030 gun bans get put through. Scary.

Already trying their hardest.

I find ATF types frightening to be honest. Prison guard psychological profile.
FBI....don't know. Seem to be a little higher end.

😁

Not that I am anything perfect or special.
We all have a type and a temperament.

I realize we need them....but if they start hiring low end leftists that hate guns and "hate criminals" in the next 10 years...could be troubles.

THIS is the profile I am referring to in this short video.

Known to be extremely dangerous throughout history.

Last edited:
Feel bad for the FBI HRT guys...ATF guys...

All the Federal people at victims at OKC.

They gotta live with those demons. Suicides.
Drinking. Not bad dudes. Just a bad plan and execution.

Feel bad for the FBI HRT guys...ATF guys...

All the Federal people at victims at OKC.

They gotta live with those demons. Suicides.
Drinking. Not bad dudes. Just a bad plan and execution.
Oh god this guy is now in the pit. Well at least he will stop replying to his own posts 4x in a row and polluting the "real" sections with his BS about trying to squeeze a Saturn V payload into a 308 SR-25 mag.

• Haha
Reactions: jb0311

Danny Coulson HRT. Good guy.
Oh god this guy is now in the pit. Well at least he will stop replying to his own posts 4x in a row and polluting the "real" sections with his BS about trying to squeeze a Saturn V payload into a 308 SR-25 mag.

What? I was asked how I would destroy top of the line Level 4 plates by a Green Beret and I figured it out.

198 Grain Ruag A.P. in a .300 RCM @ 3000 FPS in a stipled barrel 20" SR25 with a PM2.

.652 b.c.

No special contracts or machinery required. 😁

52nd parallel
Just saying
Don’t forget about the VJ 3rd Army & Arkan’s tigers, repelled an insurgency on the ground while enduring a NATO air campaign and minimizing its effectiveness.

Are you suggesting that you start your civil war and then be armed by the Chinese and Russian???
Well, given what’s going on in Ukraine I’m pretty sure Russia would be more than happy to oblige. CHICOMS? Your guess is as good as mine.

The only reason it lasted as long as it did is because the kids... they could have rolled that place week one had your pedo buddy not used them as human shields.

Korea?? China put 400,000 troops in. Russian Pilots in MiG15... hardly just small arms. Shit example

Stupid war started by politicians, ended by politicians. Commies literally gave them real weapons Soviets had 40,000 advisors in Vietnam training them on aircraft AAA and surface to air missile... not small arms. They did not beat the US military in battle, it was a political failure not a military failure. Again a shit example

Militarly we fucked them harder than they fuck their goats... Bin Laden is fucking dead. we got board and left, they didn't have the balls to keep fighting after we left. Again... Politics, not military in ability. Again a shit example

How you apply any of that here...lololololol

Really a stretch of logic and reason.

Actually every point you talk about is the reason politics is more important than buying more ammo.
Couldn’t politics and ammo both be important and concurrent lines of effort?

😁

Not that I am anything perfect or special.
We all have a type and a temperament.

I realize we need them....but if they start hiring low end leftists that hate guns and "hate criminals" in the next 10 years...could be troubles.

Why would you give a rats ass? If you are in Canada they have no effect on you.

You have a bioluminescence about you

You look like a 9 year old stomping his foot screaming to get his way. You are an annoying little faggot aren’t you.

Awe, did one of your fellow glowniggers die? You must love fed cock so much.
Bender, the cop... Don't let your Anti Fed, reeee the government perspective blind you to the fact that those Cult Nutter were responsible for their own fate.

I never sucked Government dick for a pay check like you did.

Just obey the law and you will be fine.

No, nothing very detailed. Mainly they were converting semi auto's into full auto's and had a few belt feds.
Allegidly
You read that warrant and think it doesn't grant probable cause, as stated in the 4th amendment?

If your gonna do criminal shit... you might wana do a better job at hiding it.
I see you have full retard mode mode enabled.

I'm sure they appreciate your free blowjobs.
Some cult nutters, burning down their building because they are too afraid to face the music is not me sucking off the government.

Its the facts.

I am not blinded by god or duty to the man.

Just calling it like I see it. And what I see are a bunch of gun nutters, clinging to a bullshit story for an emotion resoponse in support of their fuck the gov agenda. Its obvious to some one like me.

They will label me and attack me, but its good. I know when I smell a lie.

Some cult nutters, burning down their building because they are too afraid to face the music is not me sucking off the government.

Its the facts.

I am not blinded by god or duty to the man.

Just calling it like I see it. And what I see are a bunch of gun nutters, clinging to a bullshit story for an emotion resoponse in support of their fuck the gov agenda. Its obvious to some one like me.

They will label me and attack me, but its good. I know when I smell a lie.

So why the free blowjobs?