• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never Trumpers and Those Who Don't Like Trump

We don't care about your personal problems. Go see a therapist, not the internet.
Trumpers: Call anyone they disagree with a pedophile
Also Trumpers: These gosh darned youngins that don’t have to pop boner pills are so mean to me! Why don’t they polish Trump’s knob, he’s sacrificed SO much for me

Trumpers: Call anyone they disagree with a pedophile
Also Trumpers: These gosh darned youngins that don’t have to pop boner pills are so mean to me! Why don’t they polish Trump’s knob, he’s sacrificed SO much for me
What are you even talking about? You're making zero sense in your arguments. Quit taking estrogen, stop speaking with your emotions, and use your brain instead.

And while you're at it, answer up on the CIB comment or shut the fuck up.

Said to myself after the "ok boomer" comment, that only slow minded people say that because someone else said it at some point and couldn't think of anything to actually rebut. Then he goes and proves that with almost every post afterwards.

Then he goes and says this...
Read the posts that I was responding to earlier... My opinion ignited rage amongst those who have trouble forming actual arguments.
All the while, having trouble forming any arguments, and resorting to childish posts...

Reactions: 6.5SH and Redmanss
democrats are pro-globalist open borders, and this means sex trafficking of children and migrant grooming gangs.
that's you, chump.
I think I found an actual retard. I have stated that i’m not voting for Biden previously. I guess reading is mighty hard for you?

Said to myself after the "ok boomer" comment, that only slow minded people say that because someone else said it at some point and couldn't think of anything to actually rebut. Then he goes and proves that with almost every post afterwards.

Then he goes and says this...

All the while, having trouble forming any arguments, and resorting to childish posts...

How is Alex Jones a few posts above calling everyone that disagrees with him a pedo not childish? Do you have any self awareness?

Chadster, It's kinda hard to take you seriously, at any level, with what you post, your Scooby Doo avatar, and self-proclimation of God Emporer. I'd suggest getting out of your moms basement, get some fresh air, maybe a job (but trolling is probably what you get paid for), learn some manners, respect your elders, and give Jesus a chance.
I'm sorry your parents, the education system, and society in general has failed you. A couple of solid ass whoopin's a few years ago would have done you a world of good.

How is Alex Jones a few posts above calling everyone that disagrees with him a pedo not childish? Do you have any self awareness?
Self awareness yes, aware of literally every post, probably not. Funny you bring up Self awareness though, as you apparently have none either. Anyway, my mom taught me young that fighting retards is a bad look, so you can have this one

• Haha
Reactions: ChadChadson
Chadster, It's kinda hard to take you seriously, at any level, with what you post, your Scooby Doo avatar, and self-proclimation of God Emporer. I'd suggest getting out of your moms basement, get some fresh air, maybe a job (but trolling is probably what you get paid for), learn some manners, respect your elders, and give Jesus a chance.
I'm sorry your parents, the education system, and society in general has failed you. A couple of solid ass whoopin's a few years ago would have done you a world of good.
Uncle, please sit

Uncle, please sit

That's what I figured. Chad, please tell the class about your first experience with firearms. Did it scare you? Do you know what long-range precision shooting is? And I don't mean shooting your wad in the sink from 3 feet.
Why are you here? What are you trying to accomplish? Are you here to get us all riled up? Agitate us? Honestly, no one here cares about you. We are responding to your idiotic posts because we are bored. The prep is done. Everything is ready . Now we are just waiting.
Seriously though... God Emporer?

Reactions: Josh1978
look who's
tenor.gif

perhaps it was wrong for me to assume you're a pedo, but

when-your-base-contract-assumption-gets-confirmed-via-rfi.jpg

Trump is basically the republican Bulworth & I like it! Political creatures on both sides not so much.

If Biden ever told the truth it would go something like this :ROFLMAO:

And the best way to tell if Biden is telling a lie.......his mouth is moving

Another Cuck's Cuck.

Gets fired for making fun of Biden than endorses same for POTUS.

McCrystal is also a tyrant......"Only Mil should have ARs"

• Haha
Reactions: Dewey7271
Here is a thread for those who, for whatever reason, don't like President Trump. Never Trumpers, please tell us the reason you don't like President Trump. Those who identify as a Democrat or Independent, please explain why you'd never vote for President Trump in 2020.

This is a serious thread. I'm very interested in exploring your thoughts and reason.
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. He was a friend of the Clintons and donated a lot of money to them and other liberals. I saw him as a Trojan horse. I began to think near the end of that election that he isn't just there to have fun and tank the republicans, I began realizing he at some point took something personally and wanted to the best for America. I didn't have a lot to go by so not being sure, I didn't vote for him. Of course, I didn't vote for Hillary either.

He's shown that he is on the right side. Before covid our debt was still growing yearly approved deficits. I didn't like the arms deals with the saudis. I didn't like how the Kashoggi situation was handled. Snowden and Assange should have been pardoned by now. He should be independently destroying unneeded departments. It's the executive branch, they're his bureaucracies to remove. He's also been broadly off-putting to groups we need to win this election. The dems have dead people voting, we need every voter we can get and should not be acting in a way that will alienate anyone. I find that which got him elected may also be that which leaves voters behind. I don't know how to quantify it or reconcile it.

He's also had some great wins and he's really surprised me. "Owning the libs" and "triggering the media" are his greatest day to day accomplishments, in essence holding or reclaiming the culture line. I'm voting for him this year. I don't particularly like him but he is the right person for the job right now.

Any never Trumper that is supporting Biden, is supporting Biden's gun grabbing. His list is on his website, and you can find video of him saying Beto would get it done for him.

Reactions: BullGear
Apology accepted.

Just to be clear ... Bush got us into these crazy wars. Obama kept us there. Total troops in the theater of operations hasn't materially changed under Trump. The next guy there is likely to be unimpressive as well. I just don't feel like the past 4 years give me confidence that this will change in the next four, regardless of who's sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom.

Everyone has their "trigger issues" ... this is yours and I totally respect that.

My trigger issue is "honesty" ... enough said.

This is a tough time for anybody with a conscience and a spine. I wish we had different choices. I've been a Republican my entire life, and only switched to "Independent" a couple of years ago when my "Moral Compass" started to flash bright red as it pointed towards Washington DC. I just hope this country I've served and loved can come together and accept the results of this election ... irrespective of how we all voted. Imagine how we will have irrevocably harmed future generations, if ours is the first one that couldn't deliver on the peaceful transfer of power that has been a foundation of our democracy for 244 years.

I may write in my father's name. God rest his soul ... he would have made an awesome President.

BTW ... in all honesty ... the "suck Hillary's dick" thing actually had me laughing my ass off. It was hands-down the most creative insult I received over the last 24 hours.

Man i'm just gonna weigh in and agree--conscience and a spine is rough these days. I take an ass jamming from the left every day at work (Yeah I'm looking--probably not a good idea to piss off the only guy who knows how to run your chat bot), so I understand the heat you are taking.

I was in your space in 2016 and I will say I had my doubts about trump, but I had no doubts on their primary opponent and the direction our country would go. Its tough--but don't be fooled into think the Democrat party is somehow "noble" and "civil" You'll just be later in line at the gulag. Free Thinking + Today's Democrat Party DO NOT MIX.

Stay Safe and keep the CA people out of OR so its tolerable to visit.

Man i'm just gonna weigh in and agree--conscience and a spine is rough these days. I take an ass jamming from the left every day at work (Yeah I'm looking--probably not a good idea to piss off the only guy who knows how to run your chat bot), so I understand the heat you are taking.

I was in your space in 2016 and I will say I had my doubts about trump, but I had no doubts on their primary opponent and the direction our country would go. Its tough--but don't be fooled into think the Democrat party is somehow "noble" and "civil" You'll just be later in line at the gulag. Free Thinking + Today's Democrat Party DO NOT MIX.

Stay Safe and keep the CA people out of OR so its tolerable to visit.
True Dat ... on California leaking into Oregon. We need to "BUILD A WALL" !!!

Reactions: DocRDS