• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Never Trumpers and Those Who Don't Like Trump

I wonder why people want to like their president, I don't want a likable person. He is there to do a Job and that's all that matters. Who cares about his manners.
i'm glad he pissed off macron and merkel. fuck them. they have been living off our taxes, letting us pay for their defense so they could spend the money to import and support migrant muslims that hate the french and german people that already lived there.

Voting for someone based on their personality and ethics instead of their policies is like deciding the winner of a race based on how good the car sounds..

The DNC wholeheartedly support Antifa/BLM, and plan to wholeheartedly destroy 2A. Biden already told us Beta O Rourke will be his “gun control czar”. Once again, Dems voting against their very own self interest LOL “because Trump is indecent”. I’m sorry rustyinbend you seem like a nice person but you really are voting for someone who fully intends to bring about draconian gun control, that ain’t opinion that’s a fact. And Im almost certain Kamala has said if she gets her way, EVERY firearm will have to be purchased as a NFA item!!!!! Wtf dude!! You support that? And Antifa/BLM riots just being par for the course? “They SHOULD continue” -Kamala Harris...just because Trump is mean to some people who have nothing to do with you?
Well, I know what side I’m on, and who I’ll be ready to shed my own blood for once the leftists take things too far.

i am not talking about any conspiracy, perhaps at most a commonality of politics in a certain segment of society.
i find it odd if not outright hypocritical than CNN claims to support "diversity" and yet seems to lack this throughout the top levels of the company.
perhaps you are right about many of them not being "jewish" since we have already been advised that liberals jews aren't really jewish.
I think CNN can suck balls, and frankly my favorite part of Donald Trump is how he has gone after the media, he should do it more. They are garbage.

I only know that some of them are not Jewish because, being Jewish myself, and very conservative, no matter what you might think, I cringe every time I see somebody who is Jewish acting like a liberal twat. Mainly because it feeds into the rather stupid theories a lot of people around here have about Jews. Anyway, when I first came across Brian Stelter, I was again mortified, figuring he was giving my tribe a bad name like others have. Then I looked and, lo and behold, he is a fucking Methodist!

Call me crazy, or a relic, or naive ... but my vote will never be earned by someone I would not want my grandchildren to listen to or emulate. Truth matters, civility is necessary, and collaboration may be difficult to find right now, but it's out there ... somewhere ... waiting for our country to re-embrace it. Like every politician, some of Trump's policies I love, and some I hate ... I felt the same way about President Obama. Every vote is an exercise in "intellectual" compromise, but it should not be an exercise in "ethical" compromise. But seeing what I've seen and knowing what I know now, voting to reelect President Trump wouldn't be a compromise ... it would be an abdication of everything I believe is necessary to earn the right to lead, and be followed. Honestly, that's just how I roll. I will swallow hard, hope for the best, plan for the worst, and color in the dot next to Biden/Harris on my safe and legal mail-in ballot (dropped off with plenty of time for delivery). Note ... Oregon has been a 100% Vote-By-Mail state for over a decade, and it works extremely well.
Have nothing but respect for your service but on this we’ll have to disagree.
A vote for President is a vote to hire someone to do a job. I don’t care if they’re likable, if my kids or grandkids like them, or whether hes so likable they’ll make Tickle Me Donald dolls someday. I’m hiring an employee, period.
‘Based on resumes, which one you pick?
Likability is an emotion. Emotions are bullshit and usually wrong. There’s a bunch of idiots tearing shit up, burning shit and killing people and cops based purely on emotion. You want to validate that?
If you’re a history aficionado then you’re aware that pivotal points in history completely decide outcomes sometimes many years in the future. Choose wisely.
You mention grandkids. I have 4. You better check 6 because a wrong vote here is going to be damn hard to explain to them in future years.
‘One side offers them a possibility of a promising future. The other doesn’t. Who gives a shit whether they want to emulate a political figure. I would certainly hope not. If I were you I’d want them to emulate you.
We are way, way past where civility matters. Collaboration is a buzzword used by liberals. It means let’s steal whoever’s idea is the best and call it a “collaborative effort”.
If you want intellectual compromises then consider your choice wisely.
One pair of candidates wouldn’t mind ending the lives of unborn children, in some cases those already born, the other would never consider it.
One believes you should keep more of your own money and do with it as you please the other thinks they should have it because they know better.
One side stands for our homeland in every way, the other not so much.
One side fights for what they think is right the other just fights from behind others by innuendo and obfuscation.
One side believes in trade deals favoring our country, the other has repeatedly given our things away for personal benefits.
Due to bringing manufacturing, repatriation of offshore funds, corporate tax lowering and other points we have seen employment go to levels not seen before for minorities. (Using the one sides metrics if you’re against that then I guess you’re a racist lol)
Stock market and individual investments and retirement plans pushing or at new highs. Can’t tolerate the success?
All of the last few things END with the wrong choice in this election.
You want to FEEL good. Go buy some ice cream.
Elections of this magnitude are for serious people with serious thought and reflections. Emotions in the election process are for shit.

don't you know that is why the establishment hates him, chad?
you see the disease, yet you won't support the cure. this makes me sad.
A symptom of the disease is that Trump Is literally the ‘elite’ that he supposedly detests. Bought his way into an Ivy after starting at an awful school, inherited almost half of his net worth and didn’t achieve a substantial return on his assets as his daddy did, had ‘bone spurs’ during Vietnam, etc. He doesn’t care about the average joe, he just wants to win the popularity contest to be at the top of the mountain. The establishment doesn’t hate Trump- Democrats and a small group of Republicans do. The right wing media loves the dude, the left wing ‘hates’ him.

If you read the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf, both are very, very similar. Here we are, a century later, and the two polar ideologies are practically the same, only differing on the surface.

I grew up in a US Territory. Whoever won elections there had the best BBQ, yet people swore that they voted for the better man with the better platform. Seriously, whoever made the best BBQ fish ALWAYS won, since people would call up their friends to get the free food from the guy who they would then vote for. Yet everything that was done was in their interest over the public at large, whether they were Dems or Reps. One bought a million dollar fence, one bought a mansion- both with government funds, yet one was backed by Bush and the other by Obama. Both candidates had family working for Jeffery Epstein (look up Cecile Dejongh). Same crap, trying to appeal to different vehement, brainwashed, stubborn people that happened to live in their respective candidates’ neighborhoods. I suppose that perspective is what allowed me to see through it at a young age and not get caught

absentee or mail in voting where they keep accurate voter rolls and verify signatures are not what the democrats are doing.
in places where this is not already done (like california) they are just emailing a ballot to every address they have, and JW already found 100s of thousands of voters on the rolls that have died or moved.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
A symptom of the disease is that Trump Is literally the ‘elite’ that he supposedly detests. Bought his way into an Ivy after starting at an awful school, inherited almost half of his net worth and didn’t achieve a substantial return on his assets as his daddy did, had ‘bone spurs’ during Vietnam, etc. He doesn’t care about the average joe, he just wants to win the popularity contest to be at the top of the mountain. The establishment doesn’t hate Trump- Democrats and a small group of Republicans do. The right wing media loves the dude, the left wing ‘hates’ him.

If you read the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf, both are very, very similar. Here we are, a century later, and the two polar ideologies are practically the same, only differing on the surface.

I grew up in a US Territory. Whoever won elections there had the best BBQ, yet people swore that they voted for the better man with the better platform. Seriously, whoever made the best BBQ fish ALWAYS won, since people would call up their friends to get the free food from the guy who they would then vote for. Yet everything that was done was in their interest over the public at large, whether they were Dems or Reps. One bought a million dollar fence, one bought a mansion- both with government funds, yet one was backed by Bush and the other by Obama. Both candidates had family working for Jeffery Epstein (look up Cecile Dejongh). Same crap, trying to appeal to different vehement, brainwashed, stubborn people that happened to live in their respective candidates’ neighborhoods. I suppose that perspective is what allowed me to see through it at a young age and not get caught
you're missing the part where so many of the GOPs old guard, and even the bright young Speaker of the House bailed to "spend more time with family".
half of the GOP hate trump as much as the democrat scum, but they won't say anything because opposing trump openly will hurt their ballot count.
bush, clinton, bush, obama...all the same my friend.
have you also missed out on the number of CEOs of large and powerful corporations have also retired?

It doesn't bother me. I mean, a lot of those people aren't Jews, so it isn't a "fact sheet" but I hardly think you should take it down because I think it is stupid.

It is a conspiracy theory, though, isn't it. In the fullest sense of the term it is a theory about a conspiracy of the Jews. Conspiracy theories are just that, theories of conspiracy. It isn't a value judgment. Though I am happy to give you one if you like, chucklehead.
Don't fall prey to the 99 percenters sheeple mentality. The phrase conspiracy theory this man had a negative slant on it for a reason. That reason being when somebody hears it they immediately dismiss it.

Conspiracies are real, very true. If they weren't we wouldn't have conspiracy to commit murder conspiracy to commit larceny conspiracy to commit fraud e t c.

Before you completely dismiss It, go research it. For example, the leftist supported media. At one time there was a list names of media ownership, supporters, Financial contributors and their connection to the Democratic party. And while it wasn't 100% true it was about $85 90% true... And completely said to be false by fact check. However upon further review you find the connections..

A few observations I've made over my years:
1) FEW people who are highly motivated tend to give a rat's ass what others think about them as people, so long as they are all there on the team to drive towards success.
2) Bosses that were "known as big assholes" seemed to be the best bosses for whom I've worked, for they told you their expectations. Now, I've had a couple of good bosses who were not assholes but still communicated expectations. Trump communicates his expectations, albeit some people who've not been in industry cannot take that because IT MAKES THEM ACCOUNTABLE.
3) One of these "biggest assholes" and I developed a pretty good friendship, so judging somebody's "reputation" instead of the person seems to be how Trump is judged. He may well be one of the most friendly guys you'd meet; or he could be a pompous ass. Matter's not. He's in an "executive leadership" roll as he has been most of his career - he expect results and usually gets them, which is exactly what I want a a stockholder in the corporation. This translates exactly how the EXECUTIVE branch is supposed to work and why as a tax payer/stockholder I want results based on my expectations for Return-on-investment.

GOP that doesn't support Trump? Of course. But before you look at that as a negative thing go follow their financial contributors.

Reactions: GONE BAD
He was just trying to save you money.
He knows a rubber band is cheaper
That would have been Trump’s failed attempt at reaching across the aisle to try a bi-partisan agreement. The end result was he lost even more yardage in the battle for the 2A. The left keeps picking away, and the right keeps giving them a little more and a little more.

I voted for Trump and will again, but I never thought electing an emotional blowhard was the wisest move. Actually, I really don't like emotion based decisions.
Maybe I am a convert today, Have to like the guy just based off how he infuriates the left. Not 100% sure all that shit has played in our favor though. Hate is strong in this country, and face it, I don't think he has ever tried to unite this country, if that is even possible.
Are you high?
He's never had a chance to unite the country because he's to busy fixing shit.
I like the fact that he doesn't give a shit about what people think.
Believe me, people will unite once the ship sinks and we're just about there with all the bullshit going on.

you're missing the part where so many of the GOPs old guard, and even the bright young Speaker of the House bailed to "spend more time with family".
half of the GOP hate trump as much as the democrat scum, but they won't say anything because opposing trump openly will hurt their ballot count.
bush, clinton, bush, obama...all the same my friend.
have you also missed out on the number of CEOs of large and powerful corporations have also retired?

CEOs constantly turn over in Fortune 500 companies, so I don’t see your point. They fought their way to the top, rightfully so, and want to cash out their stock options and tell their homies at the country club when to buy call options.

Let’s look at the Dems for a minute: 15 years ago, they were anti-gay, pro-war, and not ‘woke’. Now they they have shifted.

Republicans were the party of Lincoln, but now seem to turn a blind eye to racial profiling amongst many police forces. A few decades ago, a Republican BANNED machine guns as a response to Black Panther protests.

The blind loyalty is just that- you were raised with a bunch of Republicans, so now here you are. Why are Arabs generally Muslim? Why are white midwesterners generally Christian? Geography, friend. At the end of the day, our political god is money, as we perpetually blow our hard earned paychecks on toys.

Reactions: Bender
CEOs constantly turn over in Fortune 500 companies, so I don’t see your point. They fought their way to the top, rightfully so, and want to cash out their stock options and tell their homies at the country club when to buy call options.

Let’s look at the Dems for a minute: 15 years ago, they were anti-gay, pro-war, and not ‘woke’. Now they they have shifted.

Republicans were the party of Lincoln, but now seem to turn a blind eye to racial profiling amongst many police forces. A few decades ago, a Republican BANNED machine guns as a response to Black Panther protests.

The blind loyalty is just that- you were raised with a bunch of Republicans, so now here you are. Why are Arabs generally Muslim? Why are white midwesterners generally Christian? Geography, friend. At the end of the day, our political god is money, as we perpetually blow our hard earned paychecks on toys.
How long have you been voting?

R

the rate of retirements is well beyond normal, or it wouldn't be worth mentioning (obviously).
again, it doesn't seem to be me that is blind, or perhaps you are closing your eyes for some reason. i know it can be difficult to admit when you're wrong.
you didn't watch the video did you?
you didn't notice that trump was the first filthy rich elite to give up his cushy life so people can lie about him and attack him daily?

Reactions: GONE BAD
How long have you been voting?

R
the rate of retirements is well beyond normal, or it wouldn't be worth mentioning (obviously).
again, it doesn't seem to be me that is blind, or perhaps you are closing your eyes for some reason. i know it can be difficult to admit when you're wrong.
you didn't watch the video did you?
you didn't notice that trump was the first filthy rich elite to give up his cushy life so people can lie about him and attack him daily?

is this a joke? Trump has had more vacations in 4 years than i’ve had in my whole life. He is living the life and it must be a hell of a rush to be the figurehead of the most powerful country on earth. I wouldn’t give a damn what people say if I was in that position with a supermodel wife. All he has to do is speak to an audience every once in a while, and his cabinet takes care of the rest.

Do you think, that if he were to pass you on the street prior to him running for president, he would give a damn about you? He’d spit on you if you reached out to him. I’m not saying he’s a terrible person- i’m saying that his backers are the sane as they always have been. Is building a wall really that new of a concept? Was border security funding not beefed up under Obama? Can you trace the municipal financial statements and tell me exactly how our money is being allocated differently than it has been?

Best of all, did Trump do ANYTHING about the patriot act that we all now have conveniently forgotten about, in which some weirdo can watch you beat off through your phone without a warrant? Has there been ANY effort to actually give power to the people.

To address your first question- I answered it previously. They are retiring due to a record stock market rally based upon fund managers having access to more capital to then bolster s&p companies. They want their stock options before a major crash stemming from record high debt to equity ratios. I know it can be difficult to admit that you have no idea what i’m talking about- perhaps you could read a book or two about our market, our government, our culture and/or our history.

Last edited:
Reactions: rustyinbend
So........you're voting for Biden ? Wow. Let me know when you find a guy that is perfect on every issue.
The 2nd Amendment ranks at the top of my priorities when it comes to the ballot box.
Currently, Jo Jorgensen is the only candidate willing to take on the ATF.

Let me know when Trump is willing to do the same. I won't wait.

• Love
Reactions: ChadChadson
is this a joke? Trump has had more vacations in 4 years than i’ve had in my whole life. He is living the life and it must be a hell of a rush to be the figurehead of the most powerful country on earth. I wouldn’t give a damn what people say if I was in that position with a supermodel wife. All he has to do is speak to an audience every once in a while, and his cabinet takes care of the rest.

Do you think, that if he were to pass you on the street prior to him running for president, he would give a damn about you? He’d spit on you if you reached out to him. I’m not saying he’s a terrible person- i’m saying that his backers are the sane as they always have been. Is building a wall really that new of a concept? Was border security funding not beefed up under Obama? Can you trace the municipal financial statements and tell me exactly how our money is being allocated differently than it has been?

Best of all, did Trump do ANYTHING about the patriot act that we all now have conveniently forgotten about, in which some weirdo can watch you beat off through your phone without a warrant? Has there been ANY effort to actually give power to the people.
I missed the part about how long you've been voting...

R

Reactions: Yasherka
Biden is a puppet. Likely our 2nd Manchurian candidate. Kuntmaulya is a radical leftist. She sold her soal long ago to feed & fuel her ambition.
Neither are patriots. Neither want what is best for the United States of America. They are globalists, One Worlders, that seek to rule, not govern. They would gladly wipe their asses with the Constitution after taking a shit on an American flag.
That anyone cannot see this is baffling and more than a little concerning.

Biden is a puppet. Likely our 2nd Manchurian candidate. Kuntmaulya is a radical leftist. She sold her soal long ago to feed & fuel her ambition.
Neither are patriots. Neither want what is best for the United States of America. They are globalists, One Worlders, that seek to rule, not govern. They would gladly wipe their asses with the Constitution after taking a shit on an American flag.
That anyone cannot see this is baffling and more than a little concerning.

^^^ This

The real ticket is Harris/Biden, one puppet and one brain dead patsy.

Idiots who are thinking of voting for a presidential ticket other Trump/Pence - take notice.

Reactions: GONE BAD and plong
^^^ This

The real ticket is Harris/Biden, one puppet and one brain dead patsy.

Idiots who are thinking of voting for a presidential ticket other Trump/Pence - take notice.
Anybody that’s going to cast a vote for Biden isn’t taking notice of anything other than Orange Man Bad.

To address your first question- I answered it previously. They are retiring due to a record stock market rally based upon fund managers having access to more capital to then bolster s&p companies. They want their stock options before a major crash stemming from record high debt to equity ratios. I know it can be difficult to admit that you have no idea what i’m talking about- perhaps you could read a book or two about our market, our government, our culture and/or our history.

again, getting out while the getting is good is not new. this is not it. some of them are jumping from balconies.

I've said this many times, over the years. And I'll say it here again, too:

When it comes to a ballot, one does not vote for "who's the best". Nope, not at all. Never.

One always has to choose on the ballot, the candidate "whom is the least-worst".

President Trump, BY FAR, is the "Least-Worst" candidate that ya'll have seen in years. Decades, even.

who gives a fuck how and when trump got rich?
what means more to me is that trump was willing to lose half of his fortune (so far) to save us from Clinton, while Obama's wealth was x30 when he left office.
Lol. Don’t you think Trump will see a similar return after he gets paid back for his political favors? At this point i’m arguing with a rock.

So Chad joined us two weeks ago. He/She (no offense, but there really are only two genders... with the ocassional rare hermaphrodite) likes to stir the shit. Chad is likely a troll. Let's not feed the trolls.
Well he does have two posts in threads that had a gun mentioned...

Anybody that’s going to cast a vote for Biden isn’t taking notice of anything other than Orange Man Bad.

Yea, common sense and rational thought are complete strangers to such imbeciles.

Lol. Don’t you think Trump will see a similar return after he gets paid back for his political favors? At this point i’m arguing with a rock.
lol, how? he was the darling of the elite that control the media and banks, until he decided to interfere with their chosen candidate's plan.
who is going to help him now, or give him a tv show? you think trump ran for president to get rich(er)?
sorry, i am wasting my time.

lol, how? he was the darling of the elite that control the media and banks, until he decided to interfere with their chosen candidate's plan.
who is going to help him now, or give him a tv show? you think trump ran for president to get rich(er)?
sorry, i am wasting my time.
He didn’t control the media nor the banks. Do you have any idea what your crush did for a living?

He didn’t control the media nor the banks. Do you have any idea what your crush did for a living?
you can't read, and that might be your core issue.
trump was a developer, which takes banks controlled by you know who, and he dabbled in TV which is also controlled by you know who.

plz-stop-post.jpg

you can't read, and that might be your core issue.
trump was a developer, which takes banks controlled by you know who, and he dabbled in TV which is also controlled by you know who.

plz-stop-post.jpg
He was a customer to the banks, and was a featured star on TV. He didn’t produce his shows, nor did he have controlling interests in any banks.

Are you a real estate mogul? What’s a cap rate? You, friend, lack analytical skills. Perhaps you can read but are unable to understand what it is you are reading?

Reactions: Bender