• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new 22lr ar upper

AXEMAN

General Nuisance
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
kansas, topeka
that I built. I had an upper, spotted the barrel and 22lr conversion at midway for 270. its a 1/16 and has the wasp coating. bought a YHM clamp on front sight, forgot to get the picture with it up, and I had a MOE rifle length and the barrel nut/delta ring and stuff. it was a tight fit. the clamp on block barely sets behind the shoulder for the bird cage when its all in there right. the front and rear saddles of it are on different diameters of the barrel too. but it fit, it holds the MOE, its level (I hope, lol) and its secure. oh, if you ever use the dedicated barrel, you know there is no gas tube or port, but, you still need to align it like it has a gas tube when you install the barrel as the MOE indexes on a barrel nut that's centered. just a tip.

9944707956_d3d11068c7_b.jpg

cant wait to shoot it

9945015823_e389c5f184_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be interested to hear how it runs. What conversion did you go with?

I picked up a DPMS upper a couple months ago to train with, hoping it runs well when I get to finally try it out in a couple weeks.

it was a CMMG barrel & conversion package. it all fit well. ill see soon and let you all know

hey I know there is a folding stock kit for ARs that's available, you cant shoot folded, but it makes for easier transport/storage they say. but with a .22lr AR upper you cold probably still shoot folded. is there another folding stock option for a dedicated .22lr upper on a standard lower out there?

Last edited:
Law Tactical LLC

It works, and you can shoot a 22LR upper with it folded. However it does join your upper and lower so cleaning, disassemble, and any malfunctions will require tools to removed the BCG or separate the upper & lower.

You wont be dissapointed with the CMMG kit. Ive been running one for a few weeks now, the Bravo kit in a dedicated 6.5" barrel, full auto, and only had a few hiccups out of a few thousand rounds. The issues I had were light strikes I believe caused by me fcking with the trigger trying to lighten it.

its the 16" barrel and 22 conversion combo. it was on sale for $? 170ish? I think I posted it above. that pop up YHM was barely past the shoulder where the flash hider bottoms. it was tight getting it on there. I like it, I wanted to convert my 223/556 dissy rifle to that front sight. its been sitting since I built it, I haven't been able to get to a range or my moms to shoot it. I want to build a lower for it, but I want a telescoping stock like the Loki PDW or the HK-MP5. like the honey badger if you remember it