• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New 260 build

Re: New 260 build

If you need somebody to break it in for i would be more than happy, beautiful piece. If you want to trade, i will give you my wife, great cooking...

White shrimp boots.... I miss those days. They are quite popular in "Da Parish". The coonasses know what I'm talking about. For for those who don't it's a little place called St. Bernard Parish. That info. is a little piece of lagniappe for you guys who ain't in the LA Mafia. Hot damn I miss LA. Damn fine rifle William.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">White shrimp boots.... I miss those days. They are quite popular in "Da Parish". The coonasses know what I'm talking about. For for those who don't it's a little place called St. Bernard Parish. That info. is a little piece of lagniappe for you guys who ain't in the LA Mafia. Hot damn I miss LA. Damn fine rifle William. </div></div>

Hahaha, "Da Parish" was the first thing that came to mind when I saw Skunk mentioned rubber boots, or as people in that area call it "Down the Road Nikes".

eek.gif
...HELLS BELLS, that's a nice stick, but why did he pick the <span style="font-style: italic">wrong caliber</span>...!?!...
wink.gif