• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New 6.5 Creedmoor Build

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    Finally received my 6.5 CM build from Score High Gunsmiths in Albuquerque. Took about 12 months to receive it but well worth the wait. Sorry about the thumbnail pics and haven't figured how to get them to full size. Double click them for a better view.

700 SA
    Brux 26" Light 16 Palma 1-8"
    Jewell Trigger
    McMillan A-3
    Badger Bolt Knob
    NF Competition Scope
    NF Light Rings on 2 piece 20 MOA base

IMG_0308.jpg

Five Shot group at 100 yards from prone position.

IMG_0309.jpg

Load

139 gr. Scenar 41.0 gr. IMR 4350 BR-2 Primers Hornady Brass

Very nice looking bang stick

only the dead have seen the end of war

Very nice rifle, and shooting. Both something to be proud of. And I always like hearing about another good builder out there.

Finally received my 6.5 CM build from Score High Gunsmiths in Albuquerque. Took about 12 months to receive it but well worth the wait. Sorry about the thumbnail pics and haven't figured how to get them to full size. Double click them for a better view.

700 SA
    Brux 26" Light 16 Palma 1-8"
    Jewell Trigger
    McMillan A-3
    Badger Bolt Knob
    NF Competition Scope
    NF Light Rings on 2 piece 20 MOA base

View attachment 22691

Five Shot group at 100 yards from prone position.

View attachment 22692

Load

139 gr. Scenar 41.0 gr. IMR 4350 BR-2 Primers Hornady Brass

Whats the velocity on that load?

Believe the rifle weighs around 11 pounds but not sure since I have yet to weigh it. Measured velocity with an Oehler 35 was 2690 fps.