• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New 6mm ARC die

alamo5000

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
I'm just posting this up because I have been looking for dies forever for my soon to be 6ARC build.

I'm not a huge fan of Hornady dies but fortunately I found out that Mighty Armory has a new 6ARC full length decapping and resizing die coming out either today or within the next day or two.

I emailed the owner and he sent me an invoice already so I already paid for mine. The owner said they will be on the website soon.

If you are in the market it's something to look at for sure.

All I need now is a seater die and some brass.

Any recommendations for a micrometer die let me know. The only two that I am aware of is Hornady and Whidden. I would like to get a Forster but it's not in their line up yet.

Regarding brass I'm considering forming my own but not yet. My barrel has a few more weeks before I get it but I've been waiting and watching for a while now already.

Please post more info when you receive the dies. I need a set for a rifle I am finishing up too.
Link to the actual product listed below. I already bought mine. Just waiting on shipping now. Should be pretty good I hope. I have no experience with MA. If they are as good as some others say I might buy a few more dies of theirs.

All I need now is a seater die and some brass.

Any recommendations for a micrometer die let me know. The only two that I am aware of is Hornady and Whidden. I would like to get a Forster but it's not in their line up yet.

Regarding brass I'm considering forming my own but not yet. My barrel has a few more weeks before I get it but I've been waiting and watching for a while now already.
You could try a 6 PPC seater die. Believe Forster has those with micrometer.

Any updates? How's the Mighty Armory die working out? And did you find some brass?

Link to the actual product listed below. I already bought mine. Just waiting on shipping now. Should be pretty good I hope. I have no experience with MA. If they are as good as some others say I might buy a few more dies of theirs.

Have you received this new die yet?

Have you received this new die yet?
I've had it for a long time. It looks really nice but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I just got my barrel two days ago.

I got my upper put together and now I have 120 factory rounds. I need to zero and that's pretty much it.

I didn't think so.
I have had the die in hand since maybe a week or two since this was originally posted.

I've been collecting bits and pieces for my build but the barrel took about 16 weeks to get. I should be shooting my first shots within the next few days (weather permitting).

I'm really glad you received it. The 6 ARC round is one that is interesting to me, one that seems like it would be worth the effort. Hope we hear a long term update when you get it up and running. Thanks,

What size is the mandrel, and how much neck tension does it do on hornady 6arc brass

What size is the mandrel, and how much neck tension does it do on hornady 6arc brass
Don't know because I use mandrels for all my neck tension stuff. The shaft that came with the die is in a box somewhere. If I had to guess though it would be two thousandths under bullet diameter. You can email the owner of Mighty Armory and he will tell you the diameter. He is really good about responding to customer questions.