• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW - Atlas CAL (Cant and Loc) Bipod - PRE-ORDER (added 12.14)

I sincerely apologize for failing to post this is a pre-order. I totally forgot to add that in original post, forgive me.

You will be charged at time of placing the order, we did it this way and will do it this same way in future to eliminate issues associated with the way we previously did these orders.

These parts are at metal finishers and the plan is to ship ASAP hopefully before SHOT. Our normal stated shipping timeline is 2-3 weeks, so we should be shipping within that timeline.

So, if you ordered and this is not acceptable, I fully understand, please contact us Customer Service at [email protected] and we'll give you a full refund.

Again, I apologize.

diverdon - As noted above, I forgot several things! There are several new products found on the page that link takes you to.
grinnergetter - I'll check PM's

Mute - As far as having at SHOT, we will satisfy SH orders first, if there are any left then yes we'll have some.

I sincerely apologize for failing to post this is a pre-order. I totally forgot to add that in original post, forgive me.

You will be charged at time of placing the order, we did it this way and will do it this same way in future to eliminate issues associated with the way we previously did these orders.

These parts are at metal finishers and the plan is to ship ASAP hopefully before SHOT. Our normal stated shipping timeline is 2-3 weeks, so we should be shipping within that timeline.

So, if you ordered and this is not acceptable, I fully understand, please contact us Customer Service at [email protected] and we'll give you a full refund.

Again, I apologize.
Thanks Kasey. Around Shot will work for me. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I just placed my order... What booth will you be at SHOT SHOW?? I am going and have made it a priority to go by your booth. Thanks

HoustonB77 - Thank you, I totally dropped the ball. The Metal Finishers had a pump go out on the hard anodize line....so now we are expecting some of the parts tomorrow. Of course SHOT is staring us in the face and there's some prep we need to do for that. LOL

grinnergetter - You are welcome and Thank you!

GIXXER2000 - We are in booth 20135 in LE ballroom.

M77 - They are non-rotating of the PSR design.

Please note, there is now a news letter option through our website, if you have signed up, thank you. If not, we will be using that system for updates/information as well.

ALSO, we will be shipping these first come first served however we also utilized the newsletter for this release which muddied the waters. So, I should have asked you guys to put "SH" in notes section on order but failed to do that too! SOOOO to insure you get yours first, IF you ordered already, please send email to; [email protected] in the subject put- "SH - Order number XXXXXXX" (replace X's with actual number). We will ship these first. Sorry for the trouble, we'll get this process all smoothed out, never! LOL

I fired my SH noted email over.

In the words of the great Click & Clack brothers, I tried to obfuscate and declarify as much as possible!

Ordered a BT65-LW17 bipod today,I can't wait to start shooting with it. Thank's for the SH discount.

Reactions: ItsMmmike
"In the words of the great Click & Clack brothers, I tried to obfuscate and declarify as much as possible!" LOL! That explains my life right now without the intent!

kasey this looks like a win for sure. this will bring me back to atlas I believe. I like everything it has including the non pan. ive shot movers for years and never found a panning bipod to make a shit of difference on engagement speed and rather didn't like having a bipod off square of my position causing recoil to not track through the shot. the pod loc is classy choice as well!

Any word on RRS BTC-Pro clamp Arca/Pic adapter compatability with the no mount?

Kasey who do you use for shipping? Trying to see if I need to use the signature required or not. I’m usually not home when packages get delivery so it can be kind of a pain.

we use USPS unless another service is requested. It might be that all orders over a certain dollar amount go signature required because of fraud.

Ordered one last week and just sent the email for the SH shipping note. Definitely looking forward to this!

First, thank you for the response, it's humbling.

Killswitch Engage, thanks, I hope the CAL gets you back!

Gamewarden, yes, thanks for reminding me to verify, the RRS - BTC PRO does fit the NC version CAL.

We are scrambling here getting ready for SHOT so last call - IF YOU ORDERED ALREADY PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO: [email protected] in the subject put- "SH - Order number XXXXXXX" (replace X's with actual number). This will confirm SH orders and we will ship these first.

IF you are placing an order, PLEASE add SH MEMBER to note section.

We have the last few parts here today to complete the first production run and will satisfy as many SH members CONFIRMED (see above) orders as possible less what is allocated to take to SHOT for demo.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
I ordered mine on 1-15-18 and have not heard anything yet.

Crap! I should've been following this thread, I didn't write that I was an SH member in my order. Oh well, guess ill just have to be patient.

Crap! I should've been following this thread, I didn't write that I was an SH member in my order. Oh well, guess ill just have to be patient.

You could always try reading what's already here...

ALSO, we will be shipping these first come first served however we also utilized the newsletter for this release which muddied the waters. So, I should have asked you guys to put "SH" in notes section on order but failed to do that too! SOOOO to insure you get yours first, IF you ordered already, please send email to; [email protected] in the subject put- "SH - Order number XXXXXXX" (replace X's with actual number). We will ship these first. Sorry for the trouble, we'll get this process all smoothed out, never! LOL

Reactions: Gil P.
Ordered mine on 1-8-2018 no word yet, looking forward to using when it arrives.

Hey we just rolled into Gallup and I was happy to see the forum back up! Good job Lowlight!!
The production got pushed back, should have the parts next week and assembled. Lord willing I'll be back on 30-31 Jan and will inspect/approve release. I'll have a couple at SHOT and no they will not be for sale.
The CAL uses v8 and PSR accessories. Has a wider footprint that either I believe.

Little late to the party, I too did not see the instructions to add SH handle to the notes. Email sent though. Ordered 1-19-18 and I await anxiously!

Ordered just now , with SH handle in notes . Thanks very
much for this opportunity Kasey , no doubt the local range
flys will want one too when they see it on one of my rifles :) .

Have fun at Shot this year , hope you don’t have to kick out
too many Chinese visitors this time round !

Dang it haven't had time to follow this but I see the rules/ info needed has changed from when posted and I ordered 1/8/18. #23649. I just hope my info is seen and mine ships. Seems like this always happens on group buys/preorders!

This is the Atlas bipod that got me too. I ordered one on my phone and just now realized about the email and info to ensure that I was a SH member. Fortunately, I'm not desperate for a bipod right at this time.

Order placed. Hope I like this better than my v8. I tried really hard to like it but just couldnt find the love

perfect timing on this.. just ordered. love my PSR, but this addresses the 3 complaints I had with a wider/more stable base, locking lever, and no cant.

Not sure if anyone else got a chance to see these yet, but there are pictures floating around from Shot... They look sexy as hell and I can't wait.

Ordered on 1/12 and had SH in the notes and did a follow-up email so hopefully mine is lucky enough to go out with the first shipment. :)

perfect timing on this.. just ordered. love my PSR, but this addresses the 3 complaints I had with a wider/more stable base, locking lever, and no cant.
I mean pan.. not cant

Its a preorder just spoke with them at Shot today. Shipping will start in March. I like the demo they had at their booth same well built unit.

Got one on the way now for my 300WM hunting rifle, thanks guys! Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Its a preorder just spoke with them at Shot today. Shipping will start in March. I like the demo they had at their booth same well built unit.

thats not what i understand. the prebuy snipershide guys are supposed to get them sooner than march...

Here's what Kasey said back on page 4 of this thread:

We have the last few parts here today to complete the first production run and will satisfy as many SH members CONFIRMED (see above) orders as possible less what is allocated to take to SHOT for demo

And on previous pages he expressed his intent to try and ship to SH members first until they run out of the first production run. So my take on it is that if you ordered early AND sent an email to them correctly indicating that you were a Hide member when you placed your order, per his instructions on pages 3 and 4 of this thread, you may get them earlier than everyone else. For those of us who waited a bit and then forgot until yesterday to send an email verifying SH member status, it is more likely that we will get them in March when the next production run is completed.

Hey, that's the way pre-orders work and Kasey DID say this was a pre-order.

I emailed with there shop about my order and the SH preorder deal. What lash says above is correct.

I found a pic,looks very nice.
5nbBpRU.jpg
5nbBpRU.jpg5nbBpRU.jpg

I have a serious but probably dumb question. Do you put the locking lever toward the front or rear of the rifle and why?

I have a serious but probably dumb question. Do you put the locking lever toward the front or rear of the rifle and why?

If your from Italy, you adjust it from the muzzle end..while your partner stays with one racked, on the trigger and looks thru the scope to make sure the adjustment is correct. :)

Reactions: Basher

You put it towards the shooter, that way you can lock it down easily (otherwise you're forced to reach in front of the bipod legs while you're in a firing position).

Reactions: HoustonB77
As above, lever faces you for easy adjustment when behind the rifle.

forgot to check...does this bipod come with the KMW lever? or we need to purchase that separately?