• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW - Atlas CAL (Cant and Loc) Bipod - PRE-ORDER (added 12.14)

I'll wait patiently Kasey. Because I know that it is worth it and you gave us SH members a great deal. Thanks again.
Hey, the REAL Lash is back! Without the Gator it just wasn't the same :)

Last edited:
schmi015 - Amazon is the Devil. Amazon does not care if people counterfeit stolen goods through their website as long as they get their cut. We have told/asked Amazon about the counterfeits and all we get is lip service and offered "New" programs like "brand registry" where we get to pay Amazon to police their offerings.... As one fellow described it to me, that is like Chicago in the 20"s, it was called the mob, and they "offered" protection.... Honestly it'll take an act of congress to get them to turn off their spigot of counterfeit crap.

I no longer buy from amazon, and they DIDN'T notice the loss of my business.

Thanks for your patience and we are shipping CAL's as of today.

SH members that included they were SH members on order in comments section or sent an email with order number and the info about being a SH member will get priority, all LEO and Military SH members will be at front of that priority line.

There are more orders than CAL bipods. We have parts in the process stream and will continue to process, assemble and ship ASAP.

Again, thank you one and all for your patience and support, we all at B&T appreciate it!

Awesome, thanks for the update! I’m assuming an email will go out, once the order is shipped, if we are one of the lucky first batchers?

SH members that included they were SH members on order in comments section or sent an email with order number and the info about being a SH member will get priority, all LEO and Military SH members will be at front of that priority line.

There are more orders than CAL bipods. We have parts in the process stream and will continue to process, assemble and ship ASAP.

Again, thank you one and all for your patience and support, we all at B&T appreciate it!

Can or when could we expect tracking numbers? I don't live in the best of areas and had a package swiped this weekend so I would like to plan on freeing up my afternoon the day this is due!

Reactions: bjay
I ordered on Jan 20. Posting only for information, not bragging. I'm a thankful civilian.
Nice. I ordered on the 12th and put SH in the order comments box (and doubled-down with a follow-up email to shipping when the notice came out to do so), so now I'm just waiting for the shipping notice to pop up in the inbox lol. Perfect timing on these because my rifle is coming back form the shop this week or next so it is range time.

I ordered mine on Jan. 10th, didn't put anything in the comments box. I did send an email though.
Have not seen any shipping notifications yet.

Last edited:
I just received my notification also, complete with tracking number (for those that wanted to know about that). I cannot recall exactly when I ordered mine, but it occurred to me that the version you ordered may also be a factor in when you receive your bipod. I'd guess that certain types were ordered by more people than others.

I sent you an email about a week after my order as I initially missed the part about mentioning being a SH member in the order. Never got a response to that email, but can I trust the message is received so I will be prioritized along with other SH members? The order was sent in the day before the preorder ended so I’ll still have to wait a while for mine.

Put in my order Jan 10, still no notification
Edit: Found out my order isn't shipping out due to a backorder on the bt64 feet that *should* arrive next week.

Last edited:
Ordered on January 23. Just got my shipping notice.
I ordered the 19th, emailed them the 22nd about the SH info, and haven't seen anything yet shipping wise :(

Edit: just got tracking

Last edited:
Just received my tracking number!

Same. A3G comes back from the shop and the new atlas arrives on the same day. It’s like Christmas and I don’t know how to handle these emotions.

Ordered on the 9th shipped out cannot wait to try it out. Thanks Kasey for a great deal.

I handle my emotions by telling Amazon to Pluck off in lieu of their current practices.

Bjay, you dont need the wife seeing this new Bipod arrive anyway.. lol

Reactions: GunGasm
IN MY DIRTY LITTLE HANDS

IMG_0251.JPG