• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

Both are pic mounted. I can get photos tonight. What exactly are you looking for?
Personally what do you recommend since you’ve actually ran both of them? I am stuck between the bt65, 5h, cyke and then the scal. I want one that is arca mount just so I can adjust for the length of the chassis to the barricade stop itself.

Depends on what you want. I have the cal, scal, and ckye. I'm going to sell the cal because it fills a similar role to the scal, just smaller and lighter. I love the flexibility of the ckye. I really like the scal from a bench type setting though. Rock solid and has very little play.
I have 0 time in PRS but I have ran the ckye in 3gun. Even with the pic rail, you can still quickly adjust position due to the design.

Reactions: pewpew300WM
Depends on what you want. I have the cal, scal, and ckye. I'm going to sell the cal because it fills a similar role to the scal, just smaller and lighter. I love the flexibility of the ckye. I really like the scal from a bench type setting though. Rock solid and has very little play.
I have 0 time in PRS but I have ran the ckye in 3gun. Even with the pic rail, you can still quickly adjust position due to the design.
As of now I’m just using it for whitetail hunting and shooting target/ steel. However I want to try out a prs or lrs match in the near future once I learn the razor optic. I think something with a bigger footprint would be better for stability purpose for sure.

I also seen people saying the cyke had a lot of wiggle in it which kind of worried me for stability and longevity.

Best bipod i have ever used.
MJ30.JPG

Got to use the SCAL in the woods today.
noticeable difference from the regular CAL

In what way are you talking? Just the width of the base, which is obvious, but is there something else? I'm trying to decide if I need the CAL2 or the SCAL and wondering what should sway my opinion one way or the other for the additional weight and cost.

In what way are you talking? Just the width of the base, which is obvious, but is there something else? I'm trying to decide if I need the CAL2 or the SCAL and wondering what should sway my opinion one way or the other for the additional weight and cost.
It’s width and intersection point makes it more stable.
It’s really wide even when folded up though.

If you don’t want a giant bipod the CAL is a great option.

Yeah I don't think I want something 'giant'. I like the idea of wider and more stable, but it's not like the CAL is substandard or anything. lol

Yeah I don't think I want something 'giant'. I like the idea of wider and more stable, but it's not like the CAL is substandard or anything. lol
The Cal is excellent
It did well on my lighter 260 and my heavy 7 saum.
it’s fairly compact and light and I can still put it in a case with it on my rifle.

I absolutely have to remove the SCAL to case the rifle.

Wow, I'm sure glad I ordered the SCAL that thing is a beast and built like a tank. The wide legs are extra stable and provide a whole new different platform feel, can't wait to get to take this thing to the range.