• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New B&T Industries Atlas bipod - BLIND pre-order

Email sent. Hopefully it will end up being something I want.

I got my Atlas’ PRS from Scheels and one came with legs that spin and it feels kind of loose.

I got my Atlas’ PRS from Scheels and one came with legs that spin and it feels kind of loose.

Sounds like a warranty issue. I had one of my PSR BT46 LW17 rubber feet come off. Atlas sent a replacement right away.

Hmm, interesting, what type might be the new one be.
I have allready 3 B&T bipod and one monopod, fourth bipod would be welcome :)
1-V8.
2-PRS.
3-CAL gen II.

I was on track today with the CAL, weather is just something else here in Finland than in the CAL :D.
Awesome bipods.

Wow! Thank you for the response!! So our primary customer service person took yesterday off (deservedly) and will be in today so you will be getting a confirmation email.

So the V8 models have legs that spin, the PRS models do not. We might have missed one leg on a PRS but to miss two would be new, it could happen, but very low percentage. So would you be so kind as to send us pictures of both? to [email protected] Or maybe look at the Leg Boss, where the Leg Bolt goes through the leg, are the legs the same width?

Sounds like a warranty issue. I had one of my PSR BT46 LW17 rubber feet come off. Atlas sent a replacement right away.

Sorry you had to deal with that, to date that was the worst decion any of our vendors has made unbeknownst to us.

Thank you one and all for your participation here! The SH community has responded biggly to this offer, far exceeding my expectations and at this pace our first run of several hundred bipods spoken for before the cut-off date. We will have an update on the second production run by Jan. 3rd. Again, first come first shipped. And Brandi (customer service) is working through these emails so please be patient, every one should get a confirmation email before the end of the day.

We've gotten several inquiries about buying more than one, the answer is yes you can reserve more than one. However, unless you are getting the BT72 two screw clamp style, you can easily move the bipod from platform to platform with the throw of a lever or twist of a knob so really no reason to get multiples.

So once we hit the number of bipods we have on hand, we will post that up here. I suspect there will be some SH members that have reserved one that will pass once they see it making it available for next in line. We have no way of knowing this number, but I believe we will be able to get more through metal finishing within 3 weeks.... I'll know for sure on the 3rd.

Sorry folks but I have told Brandi to stop, she has a family Christmas to got to.... I believe she has all confirmation emails sent and will pick up on these again Monday.

ALL “NC” Atlas bipods including the Blind one here, have same hole pattern. And is described here- https://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_n...l-manufacturer/67-bt10-nc-v8-atlas-bipod.html

Again Thank you!!! SnipersHide is the best rifle based website bar none. Not just for the content but the people here that willingly share information and support companies that support this discipline. Thank you.

Damn. Sent the info Tuesday but never got confirmation this evening. Just realized on my new phone that emails from links like this were just going into the outbox. All fixed now. Never would have figured it out without Kasey’s last update! Thanks and I’m in for real this time!

Sorry folks but I have told Brandi to stop, she has a family Christmas to got to.... I believe she has all confirmation emails sent and will pick up on these again Monday.

ALL “NC” Atlas bipods including the Blind one here, have same hole pattern. And is described here- https://www.accu-shot.com/catalog_n...l-manufacturer/67-bt10-nc-v8-atlas-bipod.html

Again Thank you!!! SnipersHide is the best rifle based website bar none. Not just for the content but the people here that willingly share information and support companies that support this discipline. Thank you.
Thanks Brandi!!!!!!

We are going to introduce a new bipod in January, we have a short run of these already in-house and ready to ship. I think there are enough clues out there to get an idea of what we are doing but I'll add it's not a no-dye, it does not pan (Pan is a perfectly good feature for the right application) making it more related to the CAL than PSR but has features found on the PSR. It is geared towards shooters that like things bigger and is black only and comes with our no fine print warrenty!

So here's the SnipersHide intro offer that ENDS JANUARY 1, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT. IT IS OVER JANUARY 2, 2020 AT 0001. We do not discount our products except for LEO and military at all times and these SH intros to give back to the Hide. Thanks Frank!

BT72 - 2-SCREW MOUNT - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-NC - NO CLAMP - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-LW17 - WITH ADM LEVER - 399.95 SH INTRO - 339.96

We will show the new bipod on this link on Jan 2 so you know what you signed up for.

If you want one, contact;[email protected] and provide the following -

1. Screen name
2. Actual name
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. Product you want

On Jan. 2 we will send emails out asking you to contact us for payment details.

If you don't include ALL FIVE items abaove, you wont get contacted

If you are not on the list, no deal.

If you see the new bipod and you want to pass, simply tell them when they contact you

Thank you one and all for your support!
I just sent an email.

We are going to introduce a new bipod in January, we have a short run of these already in-house and ready to ship. I think there are enough clues out there to get an idea of what we are doing but I'll add it's not a no-dye, it does not pan (Pan is a perfectly good feature for the right application) making it more related to the CAL than PSR but has features found on the PSR. It is geared towards shooters that like things bigger and is black only and comes with our no fine print warrenty!

So here's the SnipersHide intro offer that ENDS JANUARY 1, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT. IT IS OVER JANUARY 2, 2020 AT 0001. We do not discount our products except for LEO and military at all times and these SH intros to give back to the Hide. Thanks Frank!

BT72 - 2-SCREW MOUNT - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-NC - NO CLAMP - 339.95 SH INTRO - 288.96

BT72-LW17 - WITH ADM LEVER - 399.95 SH INTRO - 339.96

We will show the new bipod on this link on Jan 2 so you know what you signed up for.

If you want one, contact;[email protected] and provide the following -

1. Screen name
2. Actual name
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. Product you want

On Jan. 2 we will send emails out asking you to contact us for payment details.

If you don't include ALL FIVE items abaove, you wont get contacted

If you are not on the list, no deal.

If you see the new bipod and you want to pass, simply tell them when they contact you

Thank you one and all for your support!

Reactions: RS14