• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New GAP Extreme Hunter in 6.5 SAUM

Input needed....

Been looking to replace my .308 and have been looking at a .260.

I wont have a safe full of rifles so I am looking for one good all around rifle. It sounds like some are getting 1,000 ft lbs at 1,000 yards and fps of around 3175-3250 ( tried to read all the posts on this thread so maybe I missed additional data). Any thoughts on felt recoil differences between this and a comparable .260?

While I reload handgun I am not ask skilled as many of you on the nuances of reloading for a round such as this. Willing to learn so if I am to factor round availability does that tip the scales sharply back towards a .260? I read a lot of comments about component cost and availability as well as the price of loaded ammo.

Seems like this round would be a great option if I wanted to dabble in tactical comps as well as used for hunting.

thoughts from those that have experience in both is appreciated.

Thanks

Input needed....

Been looking to replace my .308 and have been looking at a .260.

I wont have a safe full of rifles so I am looking for one good all around rifle. It sounds like some are getting 1,000 ft lbs at 1,000 yards and fps of around 3175-3250 ( tried to read all the posts on this thread so maybe I missed additional data). Any thoughts on felt recoil differences between this and a comparable .260?

While I reload handgun I am not ask skilled as many of you on the nuances of reloading for a round such as this. Willing to learn so if I am to factor round availability does that tip the scales sharply back towards a .260? I read a lot of comments about component cost and availability as well as the price of loaded ammo.

Seems like this round would be a great option if I wanted to dabble in tactical comps as well as used for hunting.

thoughts from those that have experience in both is appreciated.

Thanks

Just to give you an idea of recoil...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxRzWTWj_w

Seems like recoil is a non issue.
Round cost appears much higher than a std .260 based on Cooper Creek pricing so it looks like that is my hurdle to get over.

Any news of someone doing brass for this? I thought it was mentioned that getting someone to produce it was front and center for earlier this year.

Lastly, what sort of distance would you expect before it goes trans sonic?

Thanks gents...

George, is the Harvester rated for a 300wm? My rifle has a #3 barrel finished at 25". Is there enough barrel left to have threads cut for this can?

Thanks,
Matt

Seems like recoil is a non issue.
Round cost appears much higher than a std .260 based on Cooper Creek pricing so it looks like that is my hurdle to get over.

Any news of someone doing brass for this? I thought it was mentioned that getting someone to produce it was front and center for earlier this year.

Thanks gents...

Believe the long life of brass may even things out a little.

Believe it's been posted that an announcement on factory brass should be forthcoming next spring at SHOT show or maybe earlier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks gents...

I remember wondering that and ran some numbers, don't have access to them at the moment, but from what I remember -
even though a lot of environmentals go into that equation, I think it was 1600yds+ on an average day.

Hope that's about right...

Well here is some rem brass. I processed with the redding die. Turned and it chambered very hard or not at all. Ended up bumping the shoulder slightly with the whidden and was good to go Turned again slightly to avoid the instant donut.

And getting close with the stock. Here is an early pic But just finished up the final bed tonight. Will still put some break in rounds with a different stock this weekend.

Last edited:
I just got 300 rounds of Nosler 7mm SAUM brass, (hoping that the more expensive brass will avoid the neck cracks the guy had with Rem brass)

from what I've read above sizing the 7 to 6.5 vs the 300 is easier and doesn't cause the donut issues, hopefully true since its double the price of 300 SAUM brass!

do I still need to check neck thickness or should it be good to go? I was going to size slowly with 305, 298, and then 291 bushings to help eliminate any issues.

But before I can size it, where can I buy the die set? Ive been looking and haven't found any. preferably the match grade set with the micrometer on top.

thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I'd be happy with 5X.. Anything past that I consider gravy! I really need to get my hands on some Remington brass...

Was talking to a shooting buddy this week and he is starting to loose the pockets on his Remmy brass after 4-5 cycles with his 6.5 SAUM. I have Norma 300 & 7 SAUM prepped as well as some 7 SAUM Remmy brass. It will be interesting to see which one performs better, he has been using FGMM primers and in persuit for some Tula's. I know it depends on how hard you push but he is I think around 3100 with 139 Scenars, maybe he will chime in. Can't wait to get mine done because his is crazy accurate. Keep us posted on your cycle count.

Here is some 6.5 4S Badassedness !!! Fun times at Pat's Icebreaker 4.

image2156.jpg

image2158.jpg

Now that is quite a chunk of change sitting there but....VERY NICE!! I'm glad no one has done one in Midnight camo yet but there will be very soon.

Was talking to a shooting buddy this week and he is starting to loose the pockets on his Remmy brass after 4-5 cycles with his 6.5 SAUM. I have Norma 300 & 7 SAUM prepped as well as some 7 SAUM Remmy brass. It will be interesting to see which one performs better, he has been using FGMM primers and in persuit for some Tula's. I know it depends on how hard you push but he is I think around 3100 with 139 Scenars, maybe he will chime in. Can't wait to get mine done because his is crazy accurate. Keep us posted on your cycle count.

Sully, Yeah I'm loving the 6.5 4S, as you know and I'm sure you will be feeling the same about yours once you start shooting your new rig. As I was sharing with you, I have 4 firing on a little more than 300 Remington cases, they weren't too bad after 3 firing but after 4 times fired 16 cases would not hold a primer and 60 to 70% seated with very little resistance and the other 30 to 40% were still fine using Fed 215M. I've been shooting 2 difference loads; mostly 61gr's of H1000/140gr Hybrids @ 3140fps, also have been shooting 139gr Scenars with 61.5gr's of H1000 @ 3180fps. With that said, I still should get 5 to 6 firings on most of the 300 pieces using the Fed 215M's and when I can get some Tula primers I will hopefully be able to just continue using those same cases. Normally this would not be an issue because under normal conditions I would have at least 2000 cases. I'm just waiting for George to post pic's of those big brown beautiful barrels full of 6.5 GAP 4S brass!

Well here it is. Full specs
Stiller predator action
Jewell trigger
PTG bottom metal
March 2.5-25 scope
GAP Bartlien 3. Vias brake
Atlas bipod.
Stock was one I cobbled up.

Rifle weighs 10.5 pounds as it sits.

Have loads worked up for the morning. Just breaking in a barrel See how the day goes. Might get some groups going.

Last edited:
I just got 300 rounds of Nosler 7mm SAUM brass, (hoping that the more expensive brass will avoid the neck cracks the guy had with Rem brass)

from what I've read above sizing the 7 to 6.5 vs the 300 is easier and doesn't cause the donut issues, hopefully true since its double the price of 300 SAUM brass!

do I still need to check neck thickness or should it be good to go? I was going to size slowly with 95, 93, and then 91 bushings to help eliminate any issues.

But before I can size it, where can I buy the die set? Ive been looking and haven't found any. preferably the match grade set with the micrometer on top.

thanks for the help.

I haven't worked with Nosler brass, but yes check necks and turn to 15 thou.
Read this thread if you have not yet: (Good Info.)

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/snipers-hide-reloading/195161-care-feeding-gap-6-5-saum.html

Last I heard George had dies in stock, may wanna call GAP tomorrow morning.

Great looking rifle!

How do you like the March scope? Is it worth the extra $ over a Nightforce? Thanks for the info.

Well here it is. Full specs
Stiller predator action
Jewell trigger
PTG bottom metal
March 2.5-25 scope
GAP Bartlien 3. Vias brake
Atlas bipod.
Stock was one I cobbled up.

Rifle weighs 10.5 pounds as it sits.

Have loads worked up for the morning. Just breaking in a barrel See how the day goes. Might get some groups going.

On the March scope vs night force. Function wise they are both great. My night force is a 5.5-22x56. The March takes a bit more effort with turrets. Focus is very tight but feeling better with use. Reticle on NF is a little finer For me the March glass is better

That said it's tough to compare the two. Mainly since the March weighs a half a pound less than the NF. And the mag on the March starts at 2.5. This March is what I feel is the ultimate hunting scope. It will get moved to whatever rifle for all my hunts. I'd take it to Kodiak on my 375 with the 2.5. And for sheep the 25 is great too. Both great scopes. Worth the extra $? I thought so. Taking in account weight mag and quality.

On the range report. I'm all smiles. Everything I put out at 100 was moa or much better. And this is with a bunch of cleaning. No seating workup. Only had time for 20 or so, cleaning the first 5-10 takes time. But so far I'm loving it. I'll follow up with proper pics and speed, after another trip. Today was just to run her through the paces

On the March scope vs night force. Function wise they are both great. My night force is a 5.5-22x56. The March takes a bit more effort with turrets. Focus is very tight but feeling better with use. Reticle on NF is a little finer For me the March glass is better

That said it's tough to compare the two. Mainly since the March weighs a half a pound less than the NF. And the mag on the March starts at 2.5. This March is what I feel is the ultimate hunting scope. It will get moved to whatever rifle for all my hunts. I'd take it to Kodiak on my 375 with the 2.5. And for sheep the 25 is great too. Both great scopes. Worth the extra $? I thought so. Taking in account weight mag and quality.

On the range report. I'm all smiles. Everything I put out at 100 was moa or much better. And this is with a bunch of cleaning. No seating workup. Only had time for 20 or so, cleaning the first 5-10 takes time. But so far I'm loving it. I'll follow up with proper pics and speed, after another trip. Today was just to run her through the paces

I recently bought a March 3-24 FFP mil/mil scope. As AKhunter907 says, it's hard to compare to other scopes because there is nothing out there that combines the magnification range with the small size / low weight. I have virtually no criticisms of the scope. The knobs feel great, the glass is sharp, love the zero stop. The FFP reticle could be a little finer at 24x.

My one complaint is that the illuminated model costs about $500 more than the non-illuminated model. I can't see how that makes sense. All March scopes are on sale this month for $300 off so this is a good time to get one.

hy4e2aha.jpg

I had my initial outing with my 6.5 saum. I loaded 61.0 grn of h1000, 140 berger target, in brass from copper creek with a cci br2 primer and 2.895 OAL. I was only getting 2980 avg velocity and only Moa accuracy but I had very consistent velocity. I was mainly looking to fireform then brass and break in the barrel. I'll work up loads next trip

Is this pretty common velocity? I was hoping to be on the other side of 3k without hot rodding. It's a 26" barrel.

I was amazed at the recoil. It's less than my .260 and weighs almost 2 lbs less than my .260.

you will gain another 80-100 FPS after 100-200 rounds are on it. Thats pretty consistent with all of them so far
hy4e2aha.jpg

I had my initial outing with my 6.5 saum. I loaded 61.0 grn of h1000, 140 berger target, in brass from copper creek with a cci br2 primer and 2.895 OAL. I was only getting 2980 avg velocity and only Moa accuracy but I had very consistent velocity. I was mainly looking to fireform then brass and break in the barrel. I'll work up loads next trip

Is this pretty common velocity? I was hoping to be on the other side of 3k without hot rodding. It's a 26" barrel.

I was amazed at the recoil. It's less than my .260 and weighs almost 2 lbs less than my .260.

Looks like there are a couple of new 6.5 4S's ready to ship on GAP's web site, just posted today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on barrel length for a DTA? Has anyone chambered this caliber for one? Would going to 26" be worthwhile?

got my dies in the mail from Copper Creek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One step closer to pure awesomeness ..................thank you Copper Creek for great service. prompt return emails , phone calls , all the way around great service

I've been seeing quite a bit of H1000 on shelves lately. I was in Billings MT 2 weeks ago and saw it on the shelf at the two sporting good stores I went to. I ended up buying a case of one pounders for $26 a pound. Good part about MT no sales tax!!

George do you know for sure yet how the factory brass headstamp will read? Or is it still too early.
Would like to scribble it on my new barrel. Thx.

Ok I have purchased a FNH SPR action and I ordered a stock from McMillan last week. I will be shipping the action to George soon for another great build.

The specs will be almost exactly the same as the Extreme Hunter in 6.5 SAUM 4S but I will be using a McMillan HTG and PTG trigger guard.

I cant wait to get this one built.

Hey George, Have you used the PTG trigger guard?

Link: https://shop.pacifictoolandgauge.co...ucts_id=2062&zenid=f3d6t1iaugjqcrrg7gkcq31u17

For those with questions regarding the harvester, yes the harvester is rated up to 24" win mag. Jonathon(owner of Silencerco) and I have been shooting them in comps for the last year. Jon has 3000ish rounds of SAUM through his. No signs of wear, and you guys know that shooting comps is not an easy firing schedule. I just got my GAP 6.5 SAUM and have been running the harvester on it and it is FANTASTIC! The recoil and muzzle blast and sound reduction is amazing. If worst comes to worst SilencerCo's lifetime warranty should void any concerns that anyone would have.

For those with questions regarding the harvester, yes the harvester is rated up to 24" win mag. Jonathon(owner of Silencerco) and I have been shooting them in comps for the last year. Jon has 3000ish rounds of SAUM through his. No signs of wear, and you guys know that shooting comps is not an easy firing schedule. I just got my GAP 6.5 SAUM and have been running the harvester on it and it is FANTASTIC! The recoil and muzzle blast and sound reduction is amazing. If worst comes to worst SilencerCo's lifetime warranty should void any concerns that anyone would have.

How do we go about getting the correct cap for the Xtreme Hunter? I have my rifle and Harvesters are pending…. would like to get that insert here for when they are approved.

Thanks

Just wondering what the lead times have been from Ga. i ordered back in the first part of Jan but not heard anything yet.

thanks
Jared

Look at the sticky portion in Bolt Action Rifles... thread addressing Lead times for GAP

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> [FONT=&quot]http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ecision-current-lead-times-4-7-14-update.html[/FONT]
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->

thanks, i missed that. I guess i must be close then as its been 5 months since i ordered.