• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Guy

ChunkyMonkey

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
Alamo City
Howdy folks. I was referred here by a member of another site.

New here, but not to the Internet. I promise to search and re-search before opening my mouth. I'm a LEO with a smaller jurisdiction in the San Antonio, Tx area and looking to build a precision rifle for personal training and possibly department use.

No, I won't post In the WTT/WTB without my 100 posts either, lol.

Thanks for this site, looking forwarded to the time here and learning more.

Be safe.

Chunk

Re: New Guy

Welcome Chunk, your going to really like this place. Lots of great info on precision builds and lots of great people too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome Chunk, your going to really like this place. Lots of great info on precision builds and lots of great people too.</div></div>

Thanks TruckMan, looking forward to getting a build started.

Who ordered the new guy?

Just yanking your chain. Welcome aboard.

We we're just thinking the other day that we needed to get down to SA and get shit faced on the Riverwalk.

Welcome Chunky,

For new Sniper's Hide members I offer a collection of hot naked women pics. Just let me know if you want me to hook you up.

Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome Chunky,

For new Sniper's Hide members I offer a collection of hot naked women pics. Just let me know if you want me to hook you up.

Cheers. </div></div>

Chunky - from those of us who saw... what has been seen, cannot be unseen... be warned, beware, be scared...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome Chunky,

Cheers. </div></div>

Chunky - from those of us who saw... what has been seen, cannot be unseen... be warned, beware, be scared... </div></div>

Don't pay any attention to Event. Shank know's beauty when he see's it. I suggest you take him up on his offer. Pound for pound, you get the most out of shankster's pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kenda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who ordered the new guy?

Just yanking your chain. Welcome aboard.

We we're just thinking the other day that we needed to get down to SA and get shit faced on the Riverwalk. </div></div>

Sorry, I forgot to bring your fries, lol.....so it's just me ya' gotta tolerate now. River walk, let me know. Careful, no refusal DWIs now in Bexar County, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chunkymonkey very cool, what you looking to build or what do you shoot now?</div></div>

I've mainly been a recreational shooter from hand guns to AR15s. Have an Armalite and a Mutt rifle along with a couple shotguns. As far as building, looking for possible bolt operated setup, seems typical for some of the LEO precision rifle classes in the area. Was thinking 308 but some had even mentioned 7mag. I'd like something suitable for competition. It may not be the fastest load or repetition shot, but, practice and competition are always a good learning moment. Again, I'm completely new to this form of shooting compared to my typical training and searching the lingo and options. Looking forward to getting something started.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome Chunky,

Cheers.</div></div>

Ahhhh, you kindness is appreciated in getting me up to speed with your collection, but something is making me cautious......like the old man in an 80's van holding comic books and candy, lol.....j/k.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome Chunky,

Cheers. </div></div>

Chunky - from those of us who saw... what has been seen, cannot be unseen... be warned, beware, be scared...</div></div>

Hahaha, thanks for the heads up, lol......he tried offering me jolly ranchers and big red, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Cheers. </div></div>

Chunky - from those of us who saw... what has been seen, cannot be unseen... be warned, beware, be scared... </div></div>

Don't pay any attention to Event. Shank know's beauty when he see's it. I suggest you take him up on his offer. Pound for pound, you get the most out of shankster's pics.</div></div>

Lol....so he has control of the meat market? As long as it's of women, we gotta give him some kind of credit, right? Lol.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another Texan. Rock it baby.</div></div>

Born and raised....my pops on the other hand go here as fast as h could, lmao......he ma be on this site....we'll see if he chimes in....

Texas, God bless her.....

Thanks again for all the welcoming. I'm easy going and thick skinned. Looking forward to the knowledge this site contains, along with the banter that makes a forum into family at a spied egg nogg Christmas, lol.