• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors New law in KS. Residents can buy suppressors w/out tax stamp

This is all the BS posturing I was talking about. I'd love to see the county sheriff and his men that are ready to die in a shootout with the ATF over a citizen's tax stamp. I would actually REALLY love to see these guys, but it's just a farce at this point. It doesn't matter. It's all smoke and mirrors. The feds will contradict themselves than justify it with another contradiction. Wake up. The rule of law doesn't matter. Law has been subverted to be the arm of the oppressor, and will continue to do so until some moral people take it into their own hands with the full expectation of meeting their maker...because they probably will. The cause need to be more just than your life and your daughter's life. There just aren't many people there yet, and I' not claiming to be one of them. But I do not fool myself that some words on paper written by some dignitary of our rulers says so.

The truth is, the rule of law does not apply in this country (or possibly any others?) any longer. My are a nation of men that rule other men, not of men who rule themselves with rules. Proper governments rule with the consent of the governed, but I do not consent. Where does that get me without action? No where at all.

Quit arguing semantics. If you do you are playing a game you cannot win. Law is not on your side if it can be re-written and perverted at the will of your masters. It should no longer be referred to as law anyways, just the edicts of our rulers enforced by their praetorian guard and those that wish to join the guard and the inner circle for their own selfish desires in this life at the expense of their image in the omniscient eye.

Bastiat, The Law, 1850 -

"<b>The law perverted! And the police powers of the state perverted along with it!</b> The law, I say, not only turned from its proper purpose but made to follow an entirely contrary purpose! The law become the weapon of every kind of greed! Instead of checking crime, the law itself guilty of the evils it is supposed to punish!

If this is true, it is a serious fact, and moral duty requires me to call the attention of my fellow-citizens to it.

We hold from God the gift which includes all others. This gift is life—physical, intellectual, <b>and moral life.</b>

But life cannot maintain itself alone. The Creator of life has entrusted us with the responsibility of preserving, developing, and perfecting it. In order that we may accomplish this, He has provided us with a collection of marvelous faculties. And He has put us in the midst of a variety of natural resources. By the application of our faculties to these natural resources we convert them into products, and use them. This process is necessary in order that life may run its appointed course.

Life, faculties, production--in other words, individuality, liberty, property—this is man. And in spite of the cunning of artful political leaders, <b>these three gifts from God precede all human legislation, and are superior to it.</b>

<b>Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.</b>

What, then, is law? It is the collective organization of the individual right to lawful defense.

Each of us has a natural right—from God—to defend his person, his liberty, and his property. These are the three basic requirements of life, and the preservation of any one of them is completely dependent upon the preservation of the other two. For what are our faculties but the extension of our individuality? And what is property but an extension of our faculties?

If every person has the right to defend—even by force—his person, his liberty, and his property, then it follows that a group of men have the right to organize and support a common force to protect these rights constantly. <b>Thus the principle of collective right—its reason for existing, its lawfulness—is based on individual right.</b> And the common force that protects this collective right cannot logically have any other purpose or any other mission than that for which it acts as a substitute. Thus, since an individual cannot lawfully use force against the person, liberty, or property of another individual, then the common force—for the same reason—cannot lawfully be used to destroy the person, liberty, or property of individuals or groups.

Such a perversion of force would be, in both cases, contrary to our premise. Force has been given to us to defend our own individual rights. Who will dare to say that force has been given to us to destroy the equal rights of our brothers? Since no individual acting separately can lawfully use force to destroy the rights of others, does it not logically follow that the same principle also applies to the common force that is nothing more than the organized combination of the individual forces?

If this is true, then nothing can be more evident than this: <b>The law is the organization of the natural right of lawful defense. It is the substitution of a common force for individual forces.</b> And this common force is to do only what the individual forces have a natural and lawful right to do: to protect persons, liberties, and properties; to maintain the right of each, and to cause justice to reign over us all.

If a nation were founded on this basis, it seems to me that order would prevail among the people, in thought as well as in deed. It seems to me that such a nation would have the most simple, easy to accept, economical, limited, nonoppressive, just, and enduring government imaginable— whatever its political form might be.

Under such an administration, everyone would understand that he possessed all the privileges as well as all the responsibilities of his existence. No one would have any argument with government, provided that his person was respected, his labor was free, and the fruits of his labor were protected against all unjust attack. When successful, we would not have to thank the state for our success. And, conversely, when unsuccessful, we would no more think of blaming the state for our misfortune than would the farmers blame the state because of hail or frost. The state would be felt only by the invaluable blessings of safety provided by this concept of government.

It can be further stated that, thanks to the non- intervention of the state in private affairs, our wants and their satisfactions would develop themselves in a logical manner. We would not see poor families seeking literary instruction before they have bread. We would not see cities populated at the expense of rural districts, nor rural districts at the expense of cities. We would not see the great displacements of capital, labor, and population that are caused by legislative decisions.

The sources of our existence are made uncertain and precarious by these state-created displacements. And, furthermore, these acts burden the government with increased responsibilities.

<b>But, unfortunately, law by no means confines itself to its proper functions. And when it has exceeded its proper functions, it has not done so merely in some inconsequential and debatable matters. The law has gone further than this; it has acted in direct opposition to its own purpose. The law has been used to destroy its own objective: It has been applied to annihilating the justice that it was supposed to maintain; to limiting and destroying rights which its real purpose was to respect. The law has placed the collective force at the disposal of the unscrupulous who wish, without risk, to exploit the person, liberty, and property of others. It has converted plunder into a right, in order to protect plunder. And it has converted lawful defense into a crime, in order to punish lawful defense.</b>

How has this perversion of the law been accomplished? And what have been the results?

<b>The law has been perverted by the influence of two entirely different causes: stupid greed and false philanthropy.</b>"

Emphasis added by yours truly.

And off my (and Bastiat's) soapbox I go.

http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Uhhhh.... The US Supreme Court or ANY court cannot make a law. They simply interpret the law as the way it was thought to be. The legislative branch.... Congress.... Makes the laws

By design, yes, in practice, no. And it doesn't matter anyway. The law is perverted, the basis for law is lost and no one understands it. No one has the ability to 'interpret' the law. Words have meanings, and the drafters of sentences and statements and books and, yes, laws pick their words because of this. And 'the law' should not be called 'the law' if it is not based in the natural rights of man as Bastiat so eloquently described in his writings. It is the mere edicts and declarations of force and coercion of a man or men over you, that they have no natural right to proclaim, yet they do.

The question is only what are you going to do about it? Join me in the line of people that are sick and tired of it, understand it completely, know the sacrifice it takes to right these wrongs, and just haven't made the decision to be honorable enough to stnad up. For all the talk of sheep dogs and the like, their aren't enough of them organized and ready. The sheep dogs are merely watching the wolves circle, the wolves have long since picked off the weak, and they continue each day to go after an older and stronger sheep. But the sheep dog fears for himself, and the whole of his flock too much, that he trades the one sheep for the safety of the rest, knowing for now they will be spared. And when the wolves pick from the flok on the other side of the fence, he breaths a temporary sigh of relief. But he also knows when he will strike back against the wolves, the herd will be decimated, he will be in a puddle, and there may not be any sheep or sheep dogs left. The fear is too much for know. The more desperate things get, we'll see how that changes. At least for now the wolves are finding other ways to destroy themselves...or are they just cleaning up the scapegoats?

Last edited:
Maybe someone can post a YouTube vid of school house rock

You are not helping my case that their is hope in our generation... Please tell me you are not staking your life and liberty on the hopes that a government, who hasn't attempted or even PRETENDED to attempt to operate within its bounds setup by the states nor the bounds provided by the natural laws of men, will just decide to be moral and just and go back to operating within the bounds of morality on it's own?

It is all garbage. The supreme court hasn't based a ruling on any actual logical, moral grounds in over a century or longer. I am no expert in anything but I am smart enough to know that the solution to our government and it's perverted laws is not government. At any level. And yes, your county sheriff is government. The people need to believe and be empowered wit the knowledge that by submitting themselves, their children, and their neighbors to the will of these monarchs they are subverting and supporting the subversion and destruction of the natural order of men. They have conscripted themselves. They have chosen, through not living morally and righteously themselves, through their actions and inaction, to support the rise of evil the likes of which have never been seen.

By design, yes, in practice, no.

The question is only what are you going to do about it?

In practice, no??? I don't recall any law the Supreme Court made. Correct me if I'm wrong though. True, once the Supreme Court upholds a law or deems it unconstitutional, but then congress then does their "job"

I'm going to do the only thing I can do... Vote the reps out that don't serve my needs and try to convince anyone I talk to, to vote like me. Unlike Islamic extremist, i am not going to be a martyr. Sad, everyone gets pissed when laws that don't favor them are passed, but never even voted.

With that being said...

I see your in SA, TX.... we outta get a beer someday. I can talk about this stuff till I pass out from lack of oxygen or excess of crown royal.

Cheers!

Hmmm. Nuthin.

Just as I thought.

3 things...

1. I was being courteous in my argument, so if you want to turn this into a school yard tough guy routine I'll tell you to go fuck yourself. How about that?

2. I stepped away to have dinner and spend time with my family. I'm not on a timer nor do I come when called like a dog.

3. I'm done with you and not because I don't have counter points but because you're acting like a fuckin 2 year old now, so again... Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Uhhhh.... The US Supreme Court or ANY court cannot make a law. They simply interpret the law as the way it was thought to be. The legislative branch.... Congress.... Makes the laws

When the Supreme Court rules upon Law they set precedent and often end up creating new laws or nullifying existing law.

The government is not a spirit enacting its will on us. IT is made up of walking flesh and blood just like us and all we can do is bleed out the reps who are not going to vote on legislation the YOU and I deem constitutional.

EVERYONE that is part of this forum better damn vote!!! Start with your mayor and city council, then work your way up. Things will only change if you speak up by voting

The government is not a spirit enacting its will on us. IT is made up of walking flesh and blood just like us and all we can do is bleed out the reps who are not going to vote on legislation the YOU and I deem constitutional.

EVERYONE that is part of this forum better damn vote!!! Start with your mayor and city council, then work your way up. Things will only change if you speak up by voting

You mean you can't just swap a President and "Change" everything? Lol...

I didn't mean rep as in republicans... I meant representatives.... Just to clear it up

DID SOME ONE SAY BEEEEER!!!

In practice, no??? I don't recall any law the Supreme Court made. Correct me if I'm wrong though. True, once the Supreme Court upholds a law or deems it unconstitutional, but then congress then does their "job"

I'm going to do the only thing I can do... Vote the reps out that don't serve my needs and try to convince anyone I talk to, to vote like me. Unlike Islamic extremist, i am not going to be a martyr. Sad, everyone gets pissed when laws that don't favor them are passed, but never even voted.

The supreme court has legislated from the bench for over a century. They <del>interpreted</del> changed the constitution to the point where there are no limits on anything. They did this. Congress acted outside their bounds, and the courts, through their inaction, changed the constitution. I mean, I am all but sure we can agree that growing wheat for consumption on your own farm is not interstate commerce, but it is, because the supreme court made it so. Does anyone believe the constitution gives the feds any jurisdiction over abortion? marriage? drugs? radio waves? satellites? encryption? weather reports? alcohol? tabacco? FIREARMS?

The supreme court does. The have created the power for congress if not the laws themselves. They have even created their own powers, such as judicial review, not granted to them. The states are supposed to the arbiters of what is and is not constitutional through nullification, interposition, and secession. But that all died during the civil war. The feds decided it didn't need the consent of the governed, they decided that governments were not organized by free men, they decided that men do not have the right to throw of their rulers. All upheld by the supreme court of course.

PS

I'm out of internet breath (unless someone else mentally twists my nipples)

Thanks for the opportunity to hijack a thread gentlemen.

Has anyone seen House of Cards? I don't pretend to know exactly how the inner workings of the congressional side of things, but IMHO it seems true to life. Scary.... And even scarier that the SCAPEGOATS are plentiful for sacrifice. Benghazi, IRS, CIA and AP... And no one REALLY seems to care

3 things...

1. I was being courteous in my argument, so if you want to turn this into a school yard tough guy routine I'll tell you to go fuck yourself. How about that?

2. I stepped away to have dinner and spend time with my family. I'm not on a timer nor do I come when called like a dog.

3. I'm done with you and not because I don't have counter points but because you're acting like a fuckin 2 year old now, so again... Go fuck yourself.

1. ok Now i fell bad
2. ok, now i feel worse
3. someone didn't get dessert I see.

4. Guess I'd better go fuck myself?

1. ok Now i fell bad
2. ok, now i feel worse
3. someone didn't get dessert I see.

4. Guess I'd better go fuck myself?

Sarcasm, who would've thought. Like I said... a 2 year old. You'd think for an Officer you'd have better composure. Apparently not. Back to the original thread topic...

Sarcasm, who would've thought. Like I said... a 2 year old. You'd think for an Officer you'd have better composure. Apparently not. Back to the original thread topic...

_nick_

I didn't tell you to go fuck yourself, I told you where to find research and supreme court cases that challenged your position.

You told me to "go fuck yourself."

I have great composure, and Google.

You should pursue both.

Oh, and there's a 1,000 yard high power range between Benton City and Richland, WA. I know it's not Puget Sound, but you may want to add it to your list. I never get out to the 1,000 range, but know a few people who do and they like it.

Last edited:
_nick_

I didn't tell you to go fuck yourself, I told you where to find research and supreme court cases that challenged your position.

You told me to "go fuck yourself."

I have great composure, and Google.

You should pursue both.

Oh, and there's a 1,000 yard high power range between Benton City and Richland, WA. I know it's not Puget Sound, but you may want to add it to your list. I never get out to the 1,000 range, but know a few people who do and they like it.

No, you took a debate and resortedto shit like calling me a "knucklehead" when up until then I was being polite for once and simply debating the topic. But you just go ahead and keep believing Im the one who's being rude.

I'm not sure what list you're referring to. Do I have a list of ranges in the group that I forgot about? Usually if I head put towards Tri-Cities I would just go out to Jake's.

+1 for david. i also have been following the scotus ruling on sheriffs. if i understand the ruling. they basically said ( The sheriff in his home jurisdiction was the highest from of law enforcement, because he is elected.) He has the right to make any federal officials report to him what they are doing in his county.he has the right to arrest any fed official who does not comply with him. its not that they can make or amend laws it is simply, they are not going to enforce fed laws they dont agree with. this is why alot of people are worried about the increased powers of the secret service. that would be a fed body to enforce all the laws the sheriffs wont.
the fed just needs to back the f*&^ off and take all its fingers out of all the pies they have them in!

The Supreme Court IS the highest authority. You can't remove a Justice from office, they have to retire, die, or lose their license to practice. They can strike down any law or regulation whether it be local, State, or Federal and NO ONE can over-rule them or reverse their decision but them. By those actions they can also create laws and policies. The US Supreme Court Justices in respect to law making are more powerful than the Executive and Legislative Branch combined. So please enlighten me as to how a County Sheriff is more powerful than that seeing as they can't even create laws but simply enforce them?

this is my tagging this thread, and also leaving this thought:

The supreme court is the highest authority, on laws. By itself it has no enforcement capability, and if the county sheriff will put himself in the way of federal agencies from enforcing their rules, who is more powerful? and technically the supreme court never makes law.