• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Long Range Shooting Stand!!!

r1les

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2008
Hey guys.Check out www.weldingsyndicate.com and look up up the shooting stand brochure on the website.I need to some good quality feedback on it.Any questions about what it can or can't do?I'll be glad to answer.It is of my own personal design and it has actually surprised/surpassed my intentions of building my own shooting stand.And after a few years of getting tired of never having it anymore do to friends,and friends of friends ,bugging the hell out've me to borrow it all the time.I have sold quite a few of them already.Now Ive decided to put it out here online and see what may happen.Look forward to hearing some comments/reviews.

Re: New Long Range Shooting Stand!!!

Can't tell much from your website or from the pics, as to features and function. Some more pics and a better description of exactly what it does offer might help.

Yeah...there's 30sec of my life I'll never get back!

How about some more detailed pics and a list of the specs for your shooting stand? Weight? Collapsability? Sizes/dimensions when collapsed and setup? What about the table top/shooting surface? Maybe a short video showing the features of the product and with it in use.

Just a few points of detail/clarification go a long way...

Good luck with your project!

Sorry about that.The website is only a few weeks old and still has to be fine tuned.

The stand weighs only 25lbs,Takes less than a minute to fold/unfold.Is extremely quiet to carry around,unfold,and sit and shoot in.The stand comes with everything attached(seat,target turrets,place to set things).You can actually fit this thing behind the seat of a single cab pick up.
Once the gun is rested in the gun is rested in the gun rests.The front and rear turrets independently scroll up and down,extremely smoothly.And the rear rest will swing left to right.Making minor adjustments with ease.While seated the stand will also spin 360'.And accomodate left/right handed shooters.The seat is able to move up and down,depending on shooters size.
This stand is EXTREMELY STABLE while sitting in it!! Shooting 1,000 yards is just as easy as shooting 100 yards(rifle/optics depending of course.But you get the idea).
The Elite Shooting Stand is powder coated camo,making it extremely tuff!! You can drag this thing in the mud,drop it down rock ledges....let high schoolers use it.I have done all these things and it still functions flawlessly.It took me 2 years of frustration to get this stand to do everything I wanted it to do for my own personal shooting platform.And for the past year I havent wanted to change a thing yet.No more packing out heavy shooting benches,or bringing out shooting bags.Or laying on the ground.
I have been selling these stands for awhile now.People borrow mine,and end up just buying it.So I'm constantly making myself new ones.I have yet to receive one back due to broken parts(because theres hardly any parts to break per my design),or one returned from a un-happy customer.
I will post videos soon.I still work 50 hours a week.So I'll get up as much as I can.Just curious to see some feedback on my shooting stand.Thanks guys.

Heres a few....
r1les
[/url][/img]
r1les
[/url][/img]

large09.jpg

gunaccess.jpg

Seat looks a little short for long guns, OK for carbines

Actually the rear sand bag can be adjusted and moved forward/backwards to accomodate the length of rifle.I just didn't do it in this photo.And the seat can be moved up and down depending on persons size(the guy is 6'4" in the photo)