• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New member from Boston

Mod Zero

Private
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

New to the hide. Thank you for adding me!

Finishing up my last semester of engineering in Boston before entering the real world and hopefully getting to shoot more often.

Shooting background: Started in small bore prior to high school. During high school I had the fantastic opportunity to shoot on the MA junior high power rifle team prior to their addition of using optics on service rifles.

Recently I started a new firearms accessory venture. I don't yet know the rules for ads on this forum, so I will not give further detail, but I look forward to learning more about precision shooting in regards to it.

I picked up my first precision rifle during the summer, a Ruger Precision in 308 I picked up for $1K. I also am running a Vortex PST Gen 1 6-24. I've shot it out to 600 yards (small darts) and have been very impressed with it. I look forward to digesting the vast knowledge on this site for my next rifle build or purchase during the summer.

If you're anywhere in the greater Boston area, I would love to chat more via private messages. Looking to stay in the area and connect to any shooting communities in the state & New England.

I will also be at SHOT SHOW next week if there are any meetups or etc. to join.

Thanks again,
Luke